Working Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Working Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Working Solutions

2.3

Tax Preparer Interview

Interview

Interview process very simple. Mostly reading job description and asking hours available. Also the interviewer will go over the training schedule. At the end, will tell you that you'll receive email by end of day.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. It was well guided by the interviewer. It was polite and professional. Thew interviewer provided a lot of great information about the job opportunity. They also allowed for any questions that I may have had.

TurboTax - Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wanaque, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Wanaque, NJ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Very fast and painless interview!! You apply for Working Solutions first by taking an assessment, which takes about 30 minutes. The assessment is quite easy. It basically gives you a test of your call center skills by asking you to select the best answers to each scenario. Then you will go onto take a personality quiz and you're done! Within a few hours of completing my assessment, I received an email letting me know that I passed.

When you pass your assessments, you have access to the Applicant Portal. From here is where you apply to internal opportunities that are available. I applied for Turbo Tax and again within about 2-3 hours, was given an invitation to interview. I set a time to interview with a Placement Consultant. The interview lasted 10 minutes. She asked if I had the right technical setup and about my experience with working from home. She offered me the job at the end of the interview. She was very prompt and professional! I would recommend Working Solutions to ANYONE who is looking for a work from home job as an independent contractor.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

I got an email right after applying to a some assessment test. The first one were personal assessment questions, some word problem question and answers, and an english literacy portion. After passing those was asked to do a computer technology test.

ALG Interview

Interview

Easy. Prompt. Overall fairly easy process. So far it seems like it could be a good place to work. I just hope it's what its cracked up to be.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Louisville, KY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The process is very simple. Once you've passed your online assessment, a talent specialist will contact you for an interview via Phone to help assess your skills related to the program you apply for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think qualifies you for this position? What skills do you have to provide white glove service? What experience do you have related to this position?   Answer Question

Senior Living Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remo, VA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Working Solutions (Remo, VA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Easy and brief. Online assessment then phone interview. Strange thing is, I was offered the position, they sent the contract & I responded immediately as instructed with "I accept" but then never received the tech setup instructions to begin the job. I even reached out to the person who interviewed me and received no response. I have since accepted another offer. This company is not very organized.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

After a phone screening interview with a hiring manager, I was invited to come in for a face to face interview. I met with two members of the Marketing team individually, and it became clear very quickly that neither of them had reviewed my application or resume themselves, and I was only there because the HR person had invited me: I was underqualified and they didn't consider my previous experience relevant at all. Worse than that, the person I'd have been reporting to was completely unprepared, as if the interview were a surprise, and struggled to come up with questions. I asked questions about how they managed their department and their workflow, and was told more than once "that's what we'd want you to do," which isn't a reassuring answer. In other words, I'm stepping into chaos? I met her supervisor next, who was much more gracious, but similarly unimpressed with me. Despite it not being a good fit from either side, they asked me to submit writing samples... which confused and annoyed me. I didn't think I had a prayer after the interview, but I took the time to put them together and send them anyway. Big shocker, no, I didn't get an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winder, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Winder, GA (US)).

Interview

Simple and relatively short; I was contacted via email to schedule and time and was called by a manager. The interview was about 15 minutes. I was told what the job would entail and asked some basic questions about my past customer service experience. I was asked how I would handle certain situations I might encounter.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a rude customer.   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Working Solutions in January 2019.

Interview

Easy process, someone was in touch with me within the hour to continue setting up my employee position. I was asked a series of questions to see if I qualified for the position, and then someone else helped me finish the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would be a good person for this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.