Working Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 103 of over 103 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Working Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions

Interview

Video interview, Five questions asked asynchronously. Able to repeat the video and go back and make corrections. Easy process. Great company. Highly recommend for flexibility. Overall, interview required live video, but was easy to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when....
    Answer Question

Working Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Working Solutions

Interview

Asked questions on prior customer service experience, what to do when calls escalate, conflict resolution techniques, work from home space and setting own hours etc. Call was very quick about 15-20 mins max (informal).

Interview Questions
  • Prior customer service experience (call center environment)?

Working Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions

Interview

I did amazing through all their tests, I got to the tech spec part and I passed with flying colors and then the system thanked me for my time and told me I was not a good fit. I asked for help on the live chat and no one would help me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Working Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions in Dec 2020

Interview

There were a few tests to take and a interview where you videotaped your answers. Technical screening for your computer. I was nervous but looking back it was a lot easier and less stressful than most in person interviews! I get nervous on the spot when I’m in an interview or audition .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Working Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Working Solutions

Interview

I helped with Answering in and outbound calls I helped Composing and Answering emails also I Helped customer with troubleshooting their app and equipment. It is an over all good experience to work from home

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Working Solutions

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Working Solutions

Interview

The interview process was simple. I was given an opportunity to pick a time slot that would work for me. I waited around for the phone to ring and was asked simple questions like how did I hear about work solutions and the company I was contracting for as well as what made me a good fit. I was then offered a position at the end of the interview and accepted the offer. Very easy!

Interview Questions
  • How did I hear about working solutions and what mad me a good fit for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Aponi-vi, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Aponi-vi, AZ) in Oct 2020

Interview

Virtual interview. They will sent the link for you to follow the instructions. There are 3 questions. You recorded the answers. Very quick and easy and you can re-record and review before submit them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell the experiences with customer service
3 people found this interview helpful

Working Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Working Solutions

Interview

Interview process very simple. Mostly reading job description and asking hours available. Also the interviewer will go over the training schedule. At the end, will tell you that you'll receive email by end of day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Working Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions in Jan 2020

Interview

Very laid back and informative. I was able to ask questions and the interviewer explained the job in great detail! The interview lasted about 20 mins and I felt great about signing on with Working Solutions!

Interview Questions
  • What made me want to apply with Working Solutions.

Anonymous Employee in Wanaque, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Wanaque, NJ) in Dec 2019

Interview

Very fast and painless interview!! You apply for Working Solutions first by taking an assessment, which takes about 30 minutes. The assessment is quite easy. It basically gives you a test of your call center skills by asking you to select the best answers to each scenario. Then you will go onto take a personality quiz and you're done! Within a few hours of completing my assessment, I received an email letting me know that I passed. When you pass your assessments, you have access to the Applicant Portal. From here is where you apply to internal opportunities that are available. I applied for Turbo Tax and again within about 2-3 hours, was given an invitation to interview. I set a time to interview with a Placement Consultant. The interview lasted 10 minutes. She asked if I had the right technical setup and about my experience with working from home. She offered me the job at the end of the interview. She was very prompt and professional! I would recommend Working Solutions to ANYONE who is looking for a work from home job as an independent contractor.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Interviews