Working Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 31 Dec 2019

3.6
Working Solutions  President Kim Houlne
Kim Houlne
Pros
  • "This is by far the best Work from Home Company I have Contracted for in my 13 years of Working From Home(in 136 reviews)

• "I have worked for a lot of WAH organizations but have never felt as valued as I do by WSOL(in 37 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no Cons for this company(in 37 reviews)

• "Being forced to either work other programs or they will make very few hours available to you(in 22 reviews)

"Good Company"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Hyderābād

I worked at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very Good Company to learn new technologies and help us to fast growth in technology. This company will give us an opportunity to direct interaction with the client, really that helps us to our career. Mr Venkat is an enthusiast person to get the latest technologies to the company. He works hard to make HTS is one of the best companies in Hyderabad. Totally very nice company.

Cons

No specific Cons for me.

Working Solutions2018-11-13

"Good place to work"

I worked at Working Solutions full-time

Pros

management good and good working environment

Cons

salary date is not fixed it delay by one or two day

Working Solutions2018-03-30

"Ignored by management, cheated out of paycheck"

Current Employee - Sabre Contractor

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get to work from home and the schedule is flexible.

Cons

The list is too long, but let me start; 1. If you need to get a hold of management, it will NEVER happen. I was on their Sabre program and my contract was terminated and they could not provide me a reason why. 2. While I was actively serving the program, I had reached out to management (MULTIPLE MANAGERS) on multiple occasions via Vyne, Email, IM, and AIM. Of course, no response was given. 3. I had let them know three times that I was to be invoice for Agent Education because I had been on the phone for more than 50 talk hours; each time it went ignored by all of the managers. 4. You will spend countless hours doing "client required" homework and tests. However, the client does not require any of this and it is complete made up by "Education" specialist who sound TERRIBLE on the phone. They also, do and say things on the phones that they tell us NOT to do. 5. After you complete all these "client required" homework sessions, they will let you work and make money for them. But the first moment you ask about being invoice for your agent education you will be terminated in the most unprofessional manner.

Advice to Management

Don't lie to your agents, if you NEVER planned on paying us for our Initial Education, you should be upfront and honest about it. Also, I see that you say, "please email me at this email" However, even YOU do not answer emails, Vyne posts, IMs, or AIMS. Just like you instruct all the other management to do; ignore your agents until you fire them.

Working Solutions2015-10-20
  4. "It's Wonderful Here"

Current Employee - Curriculum Designer in Highland, IL

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great co-workers who are incredibly talented and kind.

Cons

None but I have to type a minimum of words.

Working Solutions2019-12-31
  5. "Repetitive work. Don't have to think."

Current Employee - Call Center Agent

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Work at home. Set your own schedule. Nice folks

Cons

Bored with the work here.

Working Solutions2019-12-03
  6. "The absolute best company to work for."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Working Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexable hours and great management

Cons

Have to do training mostly through videos

Working Solutions2019-11-25
  7. "The best of the best for at home opportunities"

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Working Solutions for over 3 years, and have NOT looked back! The support system is A+ amazing and the communication is top notch. They want you to be successful and will do their best to work with you to make sure you are. The pay is good and you are able to set your own schedule. As long as you put your work and effort in you will be successful with this company!

Cons

The job opportunities are mostly phone based, so there can't be any background noise. Working from home requires quite a bit of self discipline and you need to be able to separate your home life from your work.

Working Solutions2019-11-20
  8. "Good"

Former Employee - CRS

I worked at Working Solutions full-time

Pros

Great place to work met some awesome people. Management was very supportive

Cons

I can't think of any negative issues. All was fine

Advice to Management

Great business dynamics keep up the great work

Working Solutions2019-11-04

"Great"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Working Solutions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Worked from home 20 hour minimum

Cons

Low pay, training not great

Working Solutions2019-10-24

"Good pay for Work from Home"

Former Employee - Travel Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Working Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work when you want You are a contractor. You must work the minimum hours..usually 20 per week but sometimes 15 or less.

Cons

The hours are not always available. The scheduling system is awful unless it has finally been updated. ( the new system was not a huge improvement though unless many changes have been made) If you miss the drop, you are left with hours undesirable, hours you can not work or nothing at all. They go through hiring blitzes I assume do to business and many consultants leave. This cause hour availability to shrink so it is hard to plan you budget. You may not get all you need. You can pick up hours from others but you have to constantly look at the bulletin board to see if someone wants to give up a shift. They do monitor calls which is fine and give kudos when you have a good call. However, if a bad call occurs they do "counsel" you. You must set an appt on your own time to discuss. Beware that if you answer a recall that was bad, even if you solved the issue and made the client happy and satisfied, you still get penalized. Bad motivation to be blamed for something you corrected. Training is too faced paced for SABRE software. You basically learn by doing and if you do not get difficult calls in the TWO days of test calls , you really are not prepared. SMEs are available in the chat rooms, but it takes times to get responses which causes stress because your client is usually in a hurry and waiting on you. Sometimes the SMEs have incorrect solutions, but you are still responsible for the out come. Many times you go "over" your scheduled shift and you are penalized for that. Sometimes you get a cal 1 minute prior to end of shift and you must stay to finish. If its a difficult call it can take alot of time. Because of this you can not really plan anything like appts or other jobs after your shift because you have to stay and finish. This ending up being extremely problematic and reason to leave.

Advice to Management

Make sure your travel consultants are very comfortable with the processes before you let them go live. Not everyone learns at the same pace. Do not goad them to into more complex levels just because you need hours filled. They may not be ready nor interested in more complex tasks.

Working Solutions2019-10-30