Working Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Working Solutions CEO Kim Houlne
Kim Houlne
  1. "Good Company"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Hyderābād

I worked at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very Good Company to learn new technologies and help us to fast growth in technology. This company will give us an opportunity to direct interaction with the client, really that helps us to our career. Mr Venkat is an enthusiast person to get the latest technologies to the company. He works hard to make HTS is one of the best companies in Hyderabad. Totally very nice company.

Cons

No specific Cons for me.

Working Solutions2018-11-13

November 14, 2018CMO

Thanks for your review. I tried to get it removed because we are the wrong company and only have US and Canada based individuals. But Glassdoor refused to remove and put with the correct company.

"Good place to work"

I worked at Working Solutions full-time

Pros

management good and good working environment

Cons

salary date is not fixed it delay by one or two day

Working Solutions2018-03-30

April 25, 2018CMO

Thank you for your review!

"Ignored by management, cheated out of paycheck"

Current Employee - Sabre Contractor

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to work from home and the schedule is flexible.

Cons

The list is too long, but let me start; 1. If you need to get a hold of management, it will NEVER happen. I was on their Sabre program and my contract was terminated and they could not provide me a reason why. 2. While I was actively serving the program, I had reached out to management (MULTIPLE MANAGERS) on multiple occasions via Vyne, Email, IM, and AIM. Of course, no response was given. 3. I had let them know...

Advice to Management

Don't lie to your agents, if you NEVER planned on paying us for our Initial Education, you should be upfront and honest about it. Also, I see that you say, "please email me at this email" However, even YOU do not answer emails, Vyne posts, IMs, or AIMS. Just like you instruct all the other management to do; ignore your agents until you fire them.

Working Solutions2015-10-20

November 24, 2015CMO

I would have to say this sounds like you are reviewing a different company. You are making some very strong statements that I would like to understand better. Would you please contact me at grigler@workingsol.com so that we can discuss? Thanks....

4. "Financial Freedom from Home"

Current Employee - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Bledsoe, KY

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Your work environment is your home, giving opportunity to multitask, be a mother, and provide home income.

Cons

At this moment there arnt any that comes to mind.

Advice to Management

This particular work at home job appears to be a treasure and blessing; For those such as myself who live in an extremely rural area with children with the need and want to provide financially for my family. I have only signed in therefore I haven't worked thru this company as if yet, discussed the required job to perform along with salary. I'm a master Cosmetologist/stylist with 3 yrs of College toward a BA in Arts...

Working Solutions2019-04-19

"A very compassionate company"

Current Employee - Senior Human Resources Coordinator

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is compassionate, understanding and they are willing and actively trying to improve the customer experience, their independent contractors experience as well as the overall success of everyone

Cons

I cannot think of any cons for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing please don't change your hiring procedures. It is working

Working Solutions2019-02-15

February 18, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your feedback and positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that things are working well!

"Wonderful job"

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time

Pros

I am working @ working solution for about three years. I am blessed to work with such a wonderful company. Have flexible hours Excellent management and wonderful virtual office mates.

Cons

In busy season it is hard to get the hours.

Advice to Management

Give seniority to vets first when scheduling

Working Solutions2019-02-05

February 5, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We appreciate what you do for Working Solutions and our client's customers.

7. "Helpful management/Low pay"

Current Employee - Senior Resource Agent

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can make your own schedule.

Cons

It is fairly difficult to be one of the first to get the hours you really want at schedule drop time, and if you do not hit your hours/numbers they require, you are penalized by having to be one of the last to get to schedule hours, and you lose any incentive pay for the entire next month.

Advice to Management

Consider paying something for off-the-clock work such as virtual education, reviewing feedback time, etc.

Working Solutions2019-03-15

"Become a Team Player"

Current Employee - Agent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working Solutions allows their agents to schedule a minimum of 20 hrs around their busy and hectic schedules. I work for a great group of individuals and they are always there to assist in making sure that each and everyone of us are successful. Come and join our team! Let Working Solutions change your lives, it has MINE!

Cons

The only con would be: You not joining our family and working with a wonderful staff of Supervisors that really care and will jump right in the trenches with you.

Working Solutions2019-01-30

January 31, 2019CMO

WOW, thank you so much for your positive and heartfelt review. It truly makes us feel so good. We really do appreciate our agents for working with us and supporting our client's customers. Thank you for your kind comments!

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Southbury, CT

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very upbeat company with the best technology, training, and resources. Someone is always there for you. Even though it's virtual, you'll never feel alone. The training is phenomenal, and there are Lots of opportunities to grow. They really do care about their contractors and do all that they can to help you be successful. Last but not least - my paycheck has always been on time!

Cons

None, except perhaps more projects to choose from when you need additional hours, or 24/7 choices, etc.

Working Solutions2019-01-16

January 16, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We appreciate you and what you do for our clients and their customers.

"great company to work for"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lithonia, GA

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

you can make your own hours , its all on you how much you can make the more you put in the more you get out of i. Really recommend please apply

Cons

Have no cons for this employer

Working Solutions2019-01-24

January 24, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your comments and review. We appreciate what you do to help our client's and their customers.

Found 280 reviews