Xicom Technologies Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xicom Technologies Ltd. Interview Questions

2.5

Sort:

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi, IL (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was really bad and Xicom technologies don't provide any salary hikes.

Interview Questions

They were not paying me good salary hikes and their is no job security.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Chandigarh) in May 2015.

Interview

Not much they a task ready in a4 sheet, related to to some ajax,jquery etc. You only have to do that by sitting onto their machine. After successful completion of the task, your code will get on team viewer again by delhi team and then they come to an conclusion and ask for the further details of the candidate.
    In the current situation they don't need a employees , they need donkeys for manufacturing the product from their company. And also its a elance based company.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd..

Interview

I was contacted by one of the HRs of this organisation. The HR lacked impressive communication skills. Moreover, the salary offered by them was much less than my expected salary. I'm not a fresher although. Even their offered salary was a way less than the current market trends for hiring an experienced engineer.
    In my views, the organisation surely needs to review their pay scale so that deserving job seekers could find it easy to focus more on job description & job profile, rather than worrying about the pay scale & finally declining their offer.
    I have come across some bad reviews about this company over the web. So just work over your bad sectors guys n i'm sure u'll shine ever brighter than ever before. {Take my advice +ly..!! :)}

Interview Questions

• The calling HR executive asked some general questions regarding the recent companies I worked for & my expected salary per month. The next day she called back again to confirm whether I was comfortable with their offered salary package. I declined their offer the moment they told me their offered salary package. As such, no technical question was asked till then.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi) in August 2014.

Interview

This Interview was apprx 2 years ago when they were hiring for Xicom Chandigarh, The interview was comprised of 3 main rounds a Technical which was taken by 2 people. Then A Machine test and after that HR Round was. Interview was of Intermediate level questions. I got the offer but I rejected due to Package being offered was less which I was already offered by some other company

(I should have told them about that earlier but it was even mine 3rd Interview and had not much of experience about negotiations, so i stick to my salary and rejected the offer)

IPhone Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Chandigarh) in September 2014.

Interview

-First Basic telephonic round, then face to face interview, then machine round, then hr group
     panel round.
    -Machine round would be basic depending upon your skillset , google is allowed though ;)

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Noida) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Round by HR lol.... They don't even know that how to interview the people if they want to join the company for any desired post...... Really Pathetic.
    They will call and say come to Delhi for the selection process. Book a train on early basis and come here. After reaching there they people say that your interview is not scheduled uptill now. You have to wait till evening. After that they will not receive your call.

Interview Questions

• Where do you live in Delhi if you will relocate? In PG? Self Que., Self Ans. (HR)   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi) in March 2015.

Interview

> Smooth
    > Logical.
    > Job Title Driven
    > Process Driven
    > Health Discussions

Moreover i was made comfortable and discussion was focused more specific to Job title which i liked.

I found the they way they communicate and present themselves is very good. Definitely a company to work for..

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Chandigarh) in March 2015.

Interview

Xicom is one of the best technical companies in New Delhi therefore, the interview process at Xicom is quite difficult as they only hire the main cream of the IT industry. Although I found the interview process quite interesting as they make you feel very comfortable during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• The entire interview was based on the OOP's concept and CakePHP framework. They just check your basis and intelligence/IQ Levels for the programmer level positions.   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Chandigarh) in February 2016.

Interview

There will be 2 Rounds starting with HR and if you pass that then technical round with management wherein they will ask you some questions with previous skills and experience.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi) in August 2011.

Interview

They didn't ask much, hardly 3-4 questions. No feeling of good interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.