Xilinx Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xilinx Interview Questions

Interviews at Xilinx

Director Interview

Interview

The interview was not too technically difficult. Most of the questions were related to what I had previously been working including project scope and challenges. There were some additional questions related to problem solving. The interviews were a full day with about 1 hour each with the interviewing panel of people.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to problem solving and managing conflicts.   Answer Question

Interview

Very efficient process. Interviewers hit the points and gave feedback quickly. Flexible on the schedule and timeline. Gave full overview and insights from insider point of view. Provided exposure and discussion chance to speak with cross functional team.

Cloud Administrator Interview

Interview

3 rounds, managerial , technical , Sr director

2. easy if u have knowledge
    3. mostly on resume
    4. felt they are little old on technology
    5.mproject what you can offer in the limited time

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xilinx in March 2020.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and then we set up an interview. The interview last for 1 hour by 2 members of the team for half an hour each. Post the interview, the manager told me that he will get back to me. After 15 days the recruiter reached out to me saying that they were giving me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked me concepts related to my resume. Description of PCIe project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews one day after the other which were both technical and behavioral in nature. Second was a little more technical than the first. Problems were done on google docs

Interview Questions

• Some of the easier ones were general bit manipulation problems   Answer Question

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xilinx (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

I got this opportunity by directly contacting the manager I happened to connect with on Linked in. This was a 45 min interview mainly based on my projects in the resume and some coding questions . 2 coding questions . I was provided with a online editor for the same .

Verification Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xilinx (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied on the website, did a phone interview, then did an onsite. They told me they moved fast and to expect my results soon. I thought I didn't do well, so when they didn't email me for a week, I just assumed I didn't pass.

3 weeks later, out of the blue, they called me saying that wanted to offer me the position. They hesitated to give me exact details, saying they wanted to know if I would accept on the spot. They were very pushy about this, and came off very unprofessional. When I couldn't accept on the spot, they seemed really impatient and didn't want to give me much time to think about it. I ended up not taking their offer.

Interview Questions

• for the onsite, 45 min each of the following:

- introductory, asking about my resume, background, etc.
      - OOP concepts and questions
      - digital design/logic puzzle questions
      - introductory signals and systems
      - clock domain crossing questions
      - what cases you need to verify a given design   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process moved very quickly and involved a technical phone screen followed by 5 technical/behavioral interviews with the team. Technical questions were a mix of coding and seeing how familiar you are with certain concepts.

Interview Questions

• I won't disclose specific questions out of respect, but freshen up on scheduling, process synchronization, inter-process communication, memory management, interrupt handling, DMAs, OS and RTOS concepts, and anything else that might be relevant to the position.   2 Answers
    • For behavioral questions, they're mostly looking to see how you solve problems, your own work history, and how interested you are in the position.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xilinx (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

1 phone interview. 6 rounds of 45 mins on-site interviews. They were very accommodating. The interviews were continuous except for a 30 mins lunch break after 3 rounds. the interview happened smoothly and on time.

Interview Questions

• Questions from my resume.
      Asked me to decipher a systemverilog design.
      Asked me to design a automated garage door.   Answer Question

IC Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xilinx.

Interview

He concentrated on clock tree synthesis, friendly. It was an interview with team manager. One question was unclear. He discussed resume and background in the first ten minutes. More of back end job.

Interview Questions

• Set up, hold times, multipliers   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.