Xilinx Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 227 of over 227 interviews

Employee Referral18%
Campus Recruiting16%
HardAverageEasy

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

Really good interview process! I loved the genuine conversation that we have had. It was engaging and the person whom I have interviewed is genuine about their career and loves to talk about what the project has in store for future talent.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Xilinx?
    Answer Question

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

Balanced interview you get in MNCs which is professional. Nothing much to be not happy about. The whole hierarchy interviews you so you get a good view. You=o there get a standard interview and wait.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

1 Managerial - Screening Round, few programming questions, resume and general concepts 3 Technical Rounds Each round was of 45 mins, Machine learning questions and competitive programming, DSP Programming Questions DMA related problems 1 HR Salary Expectations and Culture discussion

Interview Questions
  • 1. Optimization in ML 2. DSP programming 3. SIMD/VILW Architecture 4. n-queens problem 5. DMA problem

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

The first interview was a phone screening that went over CV and some basic technical questions. This was followed by two on-site interviews, one technical and the other with HR.

Interview Questions
  • Standard FPGA questions - state machines, hold/setup time etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

The interview was divided in 4 phases, each one managed by a different person. Each phase was focused on a specific branch of Digital Electronics such as HDL language, Analogue, Programming Language and general implementation

Interview Questions
  • Describe HDL cose, Describe the behaviour of a specific multi channel ADC

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by the HR. First screening round for about 1 hr followed by a panel discussion with 5 members. Finally the HR round to discuss basic questions like why do you want switch etc.

Interview Questions
  • > Basics of PnR flow issues w.r.to congestion, cts, placement. > Any issues which faced in your previous project , how did you fix that ? > You should know about everything you write in the resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Xilinx (Boulder, CO) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interviewer admitted to being completely ignorant about the technology or even the broad direction of the department. Interviewer was proven in material fact to be completely two-faced and libelous. This is a warning to anyone not to risk having their good professional reputation DAMAGED by a thoroughly unethical company.

Interview Questions
  • Is there something you have done of which you are proud?
1 person found this interview helpful

Xilinx

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx in Dec 2020

Interview

1 written exam round. Basic mcq questions on C,C++ and a code with medium difficulty. The exam duration was 2 hours. Candidates are called based on exam performance and resume shortlisting.

Interview Questions
  • OOP concepts, Static functions, virtual functions, virtual address and physical address, paging etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Kharagpur, West Bengal, West Bengal) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was very smooth in campus placements. They asked me first about what xilinx does and then went MTech project and technical questions about STA, verilog, C programming, ASIC design flow etc.

Interview Questions
  • What does xilinx do? and why are you interested in this company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Dec 2020

Interview

Due to pandemic my interview was scheduled on telephone. The interviewer asked basic questions from verilog and digital electronics. I got this interview call via LinkedIn. Interviewer process was very smooth and took 45min overall.

Interview Questions
  • What is metastability state?
  • Difference between task and function, inter assignment and intra assignment statement, flipflop and latch, etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227 Interviews