Xilinx Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 238 of over 238 interviews

Employee Referral18%
Campus Recruiting16%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xilinx (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

I attended a approx. 2 hour zoom interview. There was a panel of 4 who asked questions during a presentation I had prepared, this was followed by a series of questions from a prepared document, mainly about C code and Linux. I waited 2 weeks for a decision and received no feedback despite asking, twice.

Interview Questions
  • What is the device tree?
    Answer Question

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

Sending application directly through companies website which lead to email exchange and finally to a Skype interview. The interview was about an hour talking about my background and my resume as well as the job description and the futuristic path of the HLS tools.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Xilinx

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. The interviewers encouraged more and more questions about the role. They also made sure to check the basics by asking tricky questions. Focussed mainly on C Programming and OS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

It consisted of totally 6 technical rounds, first round was done 1 day and next 5 rounds will be done if 1st round gets cleared . It went around 4 days. Their response was so good and very prompt.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between new and create method in UVM
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xilinx (San Jose, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds; An introductory round with the hiring manager and a principal software developer. The second round was a string of interviews with the team members, the hiring manager and the VP of design tools.

Interview Questions
  • Data structures and algorithms (Trees, Graphs, DFS, BFS), C++, Object oriented design and Cryptography

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xilinx (San Jose, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Interview with three people, each for 45 minutes. Two technical interviews and one behavioral. One of the technical interviews was a coding interview with the language is your choice, and the other was an interview of knowledge regarding Linux OS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

Really good interview process! I loved the genuine conversation that we have had. It was engaging and the person whom I have interviewed is genuine about their career and loves to talk about what the project has in store for future talent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

Balanced interview you get in MNCs which is professional. Nothing much to be not happy about. The whole hierarchy interviews you so you get a good view. You=o there get a standard interview and wait.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

1 Managerial - Screening Round, few programming questions, resume and general concepts 3 Technical Rounds Each round was of 45 mins, Machine learning questions and competitive programming, DSP Programming Questions DMA related problems 1 HR Salary Expectations and Culture discussion

Interview Questions
  • 1. Optimization in ML 2. DSP programming 3. SIMD/VILW Architecture 4. n-queens problem 5. DMA problem

Xilinx

Application

I interviewed at Xilinx

Interview

The first interview was a phone screening that went over CV and some basic technical questions. This was followed by two on-site interviews, one technical and the other with HR.

Interview Questions
  • Standard FPGA questions - state machines, hold/setup time etc.
1 person found this interview helpful