Yell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Yell Interview Questions

Interviews at Yell

3.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell.

Interview

A member of the recruitment team reached out via phone call for a chat, followed by an email with some info about the company and interview prep. The interview was conducted online and was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a time I had gone beyond expectations to deliver customer service.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell.

Interview

The interview process roughly took 3-4 weeks. 1st stage was an informal call, 2nd stage consisted of psychometric test and selfie video. For the final stage, I had to present my 3 month plan which was followed with questions from the panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a client was being difficult? How did you overcome the issue?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell.

Interview

After applying on line for the sales consultant posistion ,within 12 hours I received a email from Dora Denman asking if i was available the next day so Dora could tell me more about the posistion,and also to see if it was a right fit for me. The next day Dora rang at the time arranged, after speaking to Dora for more than a hour I knew I had made the right decision in wanting to join YELL.
    Dora made me feel relaxed and very much at ease, also being very informative about the posistion and also YELL. The following day Dora set up a interview with Gerard.

Interview Questions

• Describe a good experience you had in your previous sales job?   Answer Question

Yell Response

17 Feb 2021 – Head of Recruitment

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, it is great to hear you had a positive experience with us and congratulations again on securing the role! We wish you lots of success and happiness.

Telesales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yell (Lincoln, England (UK)) in February 2021.

Interview

I Received great communication from Dora about both interviews the first being with Dora herself. Made me feel very at ease through the whole process which was good as it all happened over a short period of time.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give examples of my work experience to show I comply with your company values   Answer Question
    • Asked why I would be good for the role   Answer Question

Telesales Consultant - Direct Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Yell (Northampton, England (UK)) in February 2021.

Interview

Really friendly and relaxed, quite informal and more personable than usual interviews. Just a brief initial chat about previous experience over the phone and then the final interview was a virtual meeting. Nothing to put you on the spot or test you, mainly questions to gauge you as a person.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to succeed not just professionally but personally?   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lytham St Annes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Lytham St Annes, England (UK)) in February 2021.

Interview

Very well organized and prompt with contacting and delivery of systems. It was very helpful and my contacts were extremely helpful and professional. After my first phone call I felt i could fit in with the very welcoming reception i had from each member of Yell i spoke too. I look forward to the challenge.

Interview Questions

• About my past experience working on the phones.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yell in February 2021.

Interview

A very well organized process where I was kept well informed throughout.
    Telephone interview with an internal Recruitment Manager, an online skills assessment, personality quiz, a video task, and then a final interview with a presentation task with the Recruitment Manager and Area Director.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to share my recent experience and performance that clearly demonstrated why I would thrive in the role.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yell in February 2021.

Interview

Friendly and very well structured interview. The test before the interview was to see how I would handle information & how fast I absorb information. I would say that before you apply then make sure you have broadband speed between 30-40

Interview Questions

• many questions asked. The one question that stands out is "Where I went above & beyond the distance in my career?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yell.

Interview

Interesting and a first for me. Only two video interviews (Due to Covid) - the first was with the Head of HR and the second was a typical final stage interview with the Head of HR, a Divisional Sales Manager, and their lead/head tech guy (just think Yell's version of Larry Page). In between the two interviews, there was a psychometric test, a personality test and I also needed to produce a 3 to 5 min video on my mobile about a chosen digital marketing topic. Although different from what I've experienced over the last 15-years, it was a really great experience - my advice, be cool and calm and you'll smash it.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell.

Interview

Spoke with a talent consultant who provided me with key information about the role and company. Then gave me tips on how to proceed when it comes to the interview which provided me with confidence. Kept in touch before the interview and recieved the offer and feedback shortly after

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.