Yell Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 321 of over 321 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Yell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell

Interview

I had three interviews with yell and thoroughly enjoyed every single one. The team are very nice and friendly and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all! They were very thorough and I had a task to complete on the second interview which allowed me to get creative!

Interview Questions
  • A situation where i put the customer first.
    1 Answer

Yell

Application

I interviewed at Yell

Interview

A simple process which allowed me to really understand the company and what part the role would play in that. The conversations were honest on both sides allowing everyone to be open around what was required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yell

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yell

Interview

The interview process was very professional lead by Darren who is a great people person. His questioning style was brilliant but also endearing. I found the whole process with Yell to be exceptional.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to if I could describe a time when I used great customer service with a hard customer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell (Manchester, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Online application CV and a Supporting Letter, followed by a Teams interview which included a 10 minute presentation on a pre set subject of 'last month of Trust Pilot Reviews' with the recruiting manager and a supporting manager.

Interview Questions
  • What achievement am I most proud of
  • Can I give an example of my involvement in a Customer Voice forum
  • How would I rank the Yell values
  • Provide an example of root cause analysis

Yell

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yell in Jul 2021

Interview

I think the interview process was extreme good over all. Specially with the questioning and the manner it was done in. It to be speak with someone who also listens.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I want to work for well.

Anonymous Employee in Haverfordwest, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yell (Haverfordwest, Wales, Wales) in Jul 2021

Interview

Initial telephone interview, discussed current employment, previous employment. Followed by an online intelligence test and selfie video. Final interview stage via teams with area manager where I had to do a PowerPoint on prospecting new clients.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yell

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Yell in Jul 2021

Interview

Thorough! Comprised a selfie presentation on why a good fit for the role, a presentation on how you would go about finding high value prospects and a competency based interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grimbsy, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yell (Grimbsy, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I was firstly required to carry out an online test of speed and accuracy. This was fairly straight forward. I then had a 1 to 1 interview via Microsoft Teams that was both professional & friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How I have dealt with situations whereby I may miss target?

Anonymous Employee in Durham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell (Durham, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

phone conversation followed by teams video interview very easy people to get on with, asked about yell and yell vaules and how my experience would relate to this - asked about my previous work and knowledge of the product

Interview Questions
  • asked about yell company values

Yell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell in Jul 2021

Interview

Phone interview, task and teams interview. All three processes were explained clearly by the recruitment consultant, really pleasant to work with. Overall great experience, lovely people. The hiring process was quick, only took a week to hear back. The interview was calm and I felt at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 321 Interviews