ZenQ Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZenQ Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ZenQ

3.1

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZenQ (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

As it is Walkin the crowd was b/w 100-150+ i reached venue at 9:30AM
1)Intially they conducted written test of basics given a user story and said to write test cases and bug report
2)After clearing the written test they conduct technical round all testing basics as i attended manual testing walkin all manual concepts basic
3)After clearing the 2 nd round there will be 3 rd technical round similarly all testing related basics concepts

Till this i took me 2 PM they said me to go and have lunch and come by 3:30 PM i came prior to time again they said me to take one more written test said me to write u r favourite tools after test at 6 PM AVP-HR round happened basics about you and family background and work experiences.

I was rejected in AVP-HR Round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZenQ

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

There were 5 rounds
    1. It was aptitude n technical mcq on c with essay writing
    2 It was GD and the topics were on current affairs
    3. It was technical round n qstns.were on c java c++ SQL
    4 it was hr round followed by ceo round in which co os n logical puzzles were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZenQ (Guntur) in October 2018.

Interview

First it was a written test and then GD then Technical round,HR round, CEO Round.. GD was only a formal one you need to prepare on basic Gd topics such as we hot social media effect on youth and Hr was asked entirely on my resume.

Interview Questions

• TR all basics of c and java CEO round asked puzzles asked questions on BIOS, DMA, Encryption, Public key   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kakinada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZenQ (Kakinada) in September 2018.

Interview

We got interviewed by the CEO directly, which gave us great experience and also helped us getting interacted with the team. There are total of four stages and each stage is difficult in their own way,

Interview Questions

• 1 camel, 3000 bananas and 3000 kilometers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kakinada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZenQ (Kakinada) in July 2018.

Interview

It is an above average selection process..It consists of 4 rounds
    1.general aptitude test
    2.Group discussion
    3. Technical round
    4. H.R
    I've been to technical round and he asked me about the things that I put in my resume. The hiring team is very kind. You will feel comfortable with them in less than a minute.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you test an application?
      2. If you are from electronics or electrical then they might ask you to choose any preferred subject from your core and they will ask you about that subject(mostly 1 or 2 questions).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

i attend through walk-in.first they condected written test (apptitude+reasoning+c language).i cleared.after 20 day days i got call for TR.i selected in TR also.after 1 month they called for HR and CEO .

Interview Questions

• written test
      TR:C,JAVA
      HR:self introduction
      CEO:logical puzels   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

there was written test which consists of 4 areas mainly with around 40 MCQs
    1)APTITUDE
    2)REASONING
    3)ENGLISH
    4)C PROGRAMMING

next round is technical which mainly goes on your project and about software testing some knowledge and basics like types of testing, STLC cycle

Next CEO round which mainly goes on testing knowledge and some puzzles

Interview Questions

• what do you know about testing?
      why testing?
      Tell me about computers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZenQ (Tirupati).

Interview

There were 5 rounds in the selection process. 1 St is written test. 2nd GD. 3rd Technical Round. 4rth HR round. 5th CEO round...!!!
    It had gone for 2 days.
    CEO round was very interesting one.
    Direct CEO of the company will be infront of U and will pose questions on Logical thinking and some puzzles..!!!

Interview Questions

• Concepts of OOPS
      Testing methodologies
      Software Testing tools   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad).

Interview

It was a walkin.first round was written test on basic c programming,aptitude,logical reasoning and verbal which was easy.After a week i got a call saying that u cleared written test in which they asked questions on java,c andc++.After 2weeks a got a call saying that u cleared the test but till now (even after one month)they didnt schedule the hr round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZenQ (Vijayawada) in November 2016.

Interview

1.written test (descriptive) consists of apptitude and one proverb on which you have to write essay.
    2.group discussion(it is not an elimination round but u have to speak atleast a few words to clear this round)
    3.technical interview
    4.hr round
    5.ceo round (logical questions mostly from shakunthaladevi puzzles)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.