ZenQ Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Feb 2019

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZenQ (Vijayawada) in November 2016.

Interview

1.written test (descriptive) consists of apptitude and one proverb on which you have to write essay.
2.group discussion(it is not an elimination round but u have to speak atleast a few words to clear this round)
3.technical interview
4.hr round
5.ceo round (logical questions mostly from shakunthaladevi puzzles)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZenQ

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZenQ (Tirupati).

Interview

There were 5 rounds in the selection process. 1 St is written test. 2nd GD. 3rd Technical Round. 4rth HR round. 5th CEO round...!!!
    It had gone for 2 days.
    CEO round was very interesting one.
    Direct CEO of the company will be infront of U and will pose questions on Logical thinking and some puzzles..!!!

Interview Questions

• Concepts of OOPS
      Testing methodologies
      Software Testing tools   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZenQ (Vijayawada) in October 2016.

Interview

Apart from general rounds (written,TR,HR) ZenQ conducts CEO round also
    1. Written test:Aptitude related questions(RS Agarwal is enough for this) and general essay about mentioned topic
    2. TR:I am from ECE and they asked me about
                 Micro processor 8086
                Electronic Devices->BJT&FET operation and i/p,o/p characteristics
                DLD-> logic gates,flip flops
               C->swapping w/o using 3rd variable,copy of string w/o using any string functions
               Data Structures->Linked list,usage of stack
               OOPS->Basics(inheritance,polymorphism etc)
    Be confident Wt are the topics u r mentioned in ur resume nd it would be gud fr u if u hv basic idea about ur academic subjects also
    3 HR: They check your communication skills only
    4CEO : In this round company CEO will interview the candidates who are selected after HR.In this he checks abt ur spontaneous thinking nd how u respond for tricky questions

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

As Fresher ,The whole process took 2 weeks as i applied off campus,it had following rounds
    1) aptitude test (maths+reasoning+english+ C programming + essay)
    2) technical round ( java, selenium, os concepts, c , few programs)
    3) HR round
    4) CEO Round
    NOTE: ALL ROUNDS HAVE ELIMINATIONS

Interview Questions

• os concepts were unexpected , they check logical ability too   Answer Question

Negotiation

to get an offer in zenQ one needs to be strong in coding and very sure about what is mentioned in your cv.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad).

Interview

It was a walkin.first round was written test on basic c programming,aptitude,logical reasoning and verbal which was easy.After a week i got a call saying that u cleared written test in which they asked questions on java,c andc++.After 2weeks a got a call saying that u cleared the test but till now (even after one month)they didnt schedule the hr round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

there was written test which consists of 4 areas mainly with around 40 MCQs
    1)APTITUDE
    2)REASONING
    3)ENGLISH
    4)C PROGRAMMING

next round is technical which mainly goes on your project and about software testing some knowledge and basics like types of testing, STLC cycle

Next CEO round which mainly goes on testing knowledge and some puzzles

Interview Questions

• what do you know about testing?
      why testing?
      Tell me about computers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

i attend through walk-in.first they condected written test (apptitude+reasoning+c language).i cleared.after 20 day days i got call for TR.i selected in TR also.after 1 month they called for HR and CEO .

Interview Questions

• written test
      TR:C,JAVA
      HR:self introduction
      CEO:logical puzels   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZenQ (Guntur) in October 2018.

Interview

First it was a written test and then GD then Technical round,HR round, CEO Round.. GD was only a formal one you need to prepare on basic Gd topics such as we hot social media effect on youth and Hr was asked entirely on my resume.

Interview Questions

• TR all basics of c and java CEO round asked puzzles asked questions on BIOS, DMA, Encryption, Public key   Answer Question

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad) in November 2011.

Interview

Based on the current requirement they may go for more/less intake of employees

Interview Questions

• How to do you test a google home page..if it is given for you to test?   Answer Question

Negotiation

While considering an offer you just have to negotiate with the bond period...which is more crucial...they ask for around 21/2 yrs which is more and you dont try to submit your certificates even if they force you to do.......wait for max extent that you will be having.....

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZenQ (Hyderabad) in April 2014.

Interview

First Round: Written Test based on Aptitude and C Programming

1. Aptitude Test : 10 questions and 1 essay writing
    Duration:1 hour
    Cover all Topics from "Rs Aggarwal quantitative aptitude"
    Focus on Averages,Fractions,Profit Loss,Ages,Probablity,Time & Work

Some Questions(which I remember)
    1. If there are 1/3 women out of which 2/3 are married.Out of married women 1/3 have children. 1/2 men are married and 2/3 have children.Out of married men 2/3 have children.
    Find the fraction of men & women with no children

2, If speed and distance are given.....find time

3. In a bus,number of women passengers is half that of men....If 5 men get down then number of male passengers equals number of female passengers.Find the number of passengers at the beginning of journey

3. Find the number of digits that make 366

4.A is 3 years older to B and 3 years younger to C. B and D are twins. A is older to D by how many years?

Essay Topic: What change will you bring,if you were given an opportunity of becoming PM of India

C programming: 10 questions
    Duration: 1 hour
    All questions were based on "finding the output of the program"
    If you want to get through this test then
    get perfect with Control Statements,Recursive Functions
    The questions will be like "3 for loops" within a for loop or a while loop

All the Best!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.