Zeta Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zeta Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Zeta Global

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

You'll see them spamming the job boards quite often these days without many applicants. Recruiter call was 15 mins, then I talked with leadership on the phone for about 30 minutes. Overall, going into the final round I felt confident. When I met with leadership for the final round they were already 10 minutes late, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Overall, I felt the interview went well and they gave me their word that they would get back with me within a week. I followed up nearly a week later with no response, the recruiter said that they didn't hear back from leadership either so I should assume that I didn't get the role. What unprofessionalism! Talk about lacking common courtesy.

Business Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me after applying online that they reviewed my application and wanted to set up a phone screen. Within 30 seconds on the phone it was clear they did not pay too much attention because they did not know that I was a soon to graduate college senior. The recruiter ended the call after a minute or two and never heard anything back. Do your due diligence please. I had prepared for a good chunk of time and it was wasted.

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were many rounds of phone screenings and interviews. Everyone I spoke with were professional and it felt more like a conversation than intimidating interview. Overall, I had a good interview experience.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extensive. The recruiter was friendly and professional, but the process was long. There were 3 different phone interviews and then the in person interviews were with 4 people. I thought the interviews went well, but the hiring manager was very strange. He asked me where I was from (which may or may not be illegal) and rambled about what he does on the weekends for fun. Needless to say, I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you presenting financial information to executives?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was easy took about 2 weeks. Luckily a personal connection at the SF office warned me about the companies shaky financial situation,so I did not accept the offer.

I had two phone interviews and two in-person interviews. The in-person interviewers were ill prepared and left me waiting in the lobby for quite a while.

Predict Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

One phone interview- all technical questions. Within a couple days got an email that the interview went well and they'd be in touch soon with next steps. Waited a month before they finally told me they were pursuing another candidate. Seems unprofessional to keep people waiting after telling them to wait while they line up the next interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global (San Mateo, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR and He asked for perfect timing for telephonic interview. The interview was for an hour. He asked about my previous job profile and about my work. He asked how would I deal with dependent variables in Logistic Regression?

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 Attorneys, met with HR. Normal interview nothing difficult just chatting and discussing school and work experiences. Followed up with HR and they never got back to me, NOT PROFESSIONAL.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Typical interview process with preliminary phone screen by HR, followed by phone screen by the Hiring Manager, and 3 in-person final round interviews with HM, another team member, and HR.
    Phone screen: Hiring Manager was excited to hear about my background (Big 4) and that I wanted to join a startup. I got called in for a final round a week later.
    Final round:
    1st interviewer- said he thought I was a good fit and "even though I shouldn't say this, would love to have you on-board"
    2nd interviewer- asked multiple times why I wanted to join a start-up even though I had better options coming out of Big 4. When I said a few positive things about start-ups and why I wanted to join, asked me if my employment was secure at my current post.
    HM- Kept waiting for about half an hour. Asked me why I wanted to join a startup and whether I still had my job at my current firm. Then, after two questions, said she had to run to a meeting and thanked me for coming in.

Overall, a very bizarre final round with no communication afterwards. The most displeasant part of the whole process was being asked, essentially, if I was only trying to join the firm because I had been fired. Even if I had, it is unprofessional to ask that directly and shows a lack of belief in their own firm attracting talent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Is your current employment secure?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with different people from the team I was applying too. Laid back nothing crazy, asked about my past job experience and was told a bit about the company,

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.