Zyoin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Feb 2019

2.3

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

Had f2f interview. Was pathetic and unprofessional.
    Bpo interviews are better than this. Moreover no respect for the candidates. The duration was just 5 minutes. And the Hr was very rude and unprofessional. To be honest didnt feel like an interview. More over the same experince for my friends

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

-I got an interview call from Zyoin HR for the position for Talent Acquisition. I have 1+ Years of experience before recruited for Zyoin on 2016.
    -It took me 2 days to complete all the rounds. Company culture is very good. The hospitality of the company is good.
    -The offer provided to me was competitive. After joining I seriously felt I am so lucky to get a chance to work with Zyoin.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round of interview was done by the HR and she asked about basics like my introduction and other things which were mentioned in my CV .
    2nd round by my training manager ... after the basic intro and discussing CV he gave me 2 puzzles to solve as I had mentioned that I like solving puzzles and fortunately they were easy ones and I faired well
    3rd round with Vice president I guess, he was jovial and was just talking casually nothing serious May be to check if I was a cultural fit.
    4th n the last round was with the CEO , I was informed by the HR before hand to Google a lil about the qualities of an HR so as expected he asked me to mention 50 qualities of an HR in which I could manage only 30- 35 ..
     He didn't seem impressed .
    Then gave me a puzzle to solve in which I failed miserably and he gave me 1 more chance n needless to say I failed that too . He asked me to wait , dejected I asked him if m in or out coz it out there is no point in waiting . He said I can discuss further things with the HR manager .
    I got the offer letter and as asked to report the next day.

Interview Questions

• 50 qualities of a successful recruiter   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zyoin in March 2016.

Interview

simply un professionals are taking interview,and wasting time. Receiving is not good at all..at least received the the candidate's properly. Try to pretend like professional. management is not good. my humble request to the management plzz select the candidate's in your company, who is going to take interviews.

Senior System Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in April 2009.

Interview

1st of Introduction round, 2nos of technical rounds, 3rd is the HR round and at last Managerial round.

Interview Questions

I was happy with the benefits offered to me by my Company.

Senior Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

3 rounds.
    f2f was boring and dull with monotonous questions.
    Very poor atmosphere with low lighting.
    There was a lot of delay to begin the process thereby making me wait at the entrance for about an hour.
    Lacked professional planning by the HR.

Senior Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

Worrest Interview forever. I attended 4 rounds with them. last round was 5 minutes discussion. he rejected me because im unable to answer the question who is the peoplesoft founder?This is the questions to ask for - Senior Talent Acquisition role?

Principal Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

it was very nice, Hr was really nice through out the process. AVP was very clear about what he wants. process was full of puzzle and face to face interview was full of detail orientation.

Trainee Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

1.I applied Online. I interviewed at Zyoin in 2017
    2.Initial phone screen with Hr - contacted by HR.
    3.Next round with Manager - Technical round
    4.3rd round is Managerial round with MD.
    5.Finally I got selected for the position for trainee talent Acquisition ,The offered provided to me was decent.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zyoin (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

The worst interview panel. Treat senior engineers as freshers and kept waiting for hours and hours. No help from recruiter on this kind of issues and donʻt provide food instead make you wait for hours and hours for just one round. Very very bad experience. if someone has experience in their field avoid this kind of Consultant firms, they really do have no ethics.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.