Zyoin Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Zyoin Reviews

Updated 11 Dec 2019

3.7
Zyoin Managing Director Anuj Agrawal (no image)
Anuj Agrawal
  1. "Very good work culture"

I have been working at Zyoin full-time

Pros

The best environment to grow and learn

Cons

Nothing atleast for now, it's all good

Zyoin2019-08-28
  2. "Best place to work"

I worked at Zyoin full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good management. Healthy working environment.

Cons

Payscale is little low.

Zyoin2019-12-11
  3. "Great Company to work"

I worked at Zyoin full-time

Pros

Good place to explore and learn, you get hands on exposure in recruitment, we get to work complex hiring challenges, and master how to overcome them. Quite transparent and open organisation Friendly and positive work environment

Cons

Need to create more training programs, HR team needs to do more one on one interactions

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work, you cannot keep all happy, but just continue working hard and help make the organisation better.

Zyoin2019-04-10

"Good place to start our career, work environment is amazingly great."

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Zyoin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is Great, Good work culture.

Cons

Nothing to share as of my experience.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, encourage the employees.

Zyoin2019-04-02
  5. "Vibrant Work Culture, Best Place to Grow"

Current Employee - HR-Executive in Bangalore

I have been working at Zyoin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Vibrant Work Culture Good Management Place where you get recognized for the achievements you do Friendly work environment Great Employee Engagement Activities initiated by the Management

Cons

There is nothing Negative that I have come across

Advice to Management

N/A

Zyoin2019-03-28

"Talent Acquisition"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition in Bangalore

I worked at Zyoin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary on time 5 days week Good place to start your career and learn

Cons

Very bad middle management Reduce politics Bad incentive policy Bad HR team IT person attitude not good

Advice to Management

Transparent incentive policy. Reduce middle management. Judge employee by work not on their buttering ability to their managers. Don't follow groupism or teamism (laugh) at least at the lunch hour.

Zyoin2019-03-29

"Awesome Work Culture but getting worst day by day"

Former Employee - Senior Talent Acquisition in Bangalore

I worked at Zyoin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Pays Salary on time. -Good recoginition & awards. - There are few genuine folks who are really trying to do their best

Cons

- Incentive Policy (Bi-Annually- u get only peanuts even though you over achieve your targets. -No Transparency. -Management changes their policy or systems whenever they want. -Bad HR Team

Advice to Management

Please fire the Current HR Team, they are just useless. The top management is genuinely trying to do their best, but the problem lies with the middle managers (CSM, Managers and Leads)

Zyoin2019-02-13

"Say a lot of proverbs, but they don't follow them"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition in Bangalore

I worked at Zyoin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coffee and informal dress code

Cons

There are many Cons. This review is not for the Company head. I like his way of taking such a company to a good stage. This is for the Management and the some of the team leaders , who are treating the employees and trainees in an unprofessional way. Please don't expect the good work culture here now. They show spot awards and appraisals a lot, as a top cover and make u to work like a hell. You starve, but u complete the SLA. Coming to your performance analyzing, they only see the SLA, not the output or effort. They just need the joiners, not the recruiters. Even If you perform well, they raise the escalation only on the words of team leaders and easily fire you by telling the silly reasons. Finally, The Team Leaders, I don't know how they give a team leader position to such candidates, who don't know how to treat their colleagues and trainees in a good way. They command a lot. They have such an attitude. There are lot more... and this is not to blame or underestimate this company intentionally, but these are only the things which make a company to get bad review like this.

Advice to Management

We can't advice them. Even if, they wont listen. They feel like they know everything. If you don't like any employee personally, even if they are good at work, just mention that u don't like their personality as a reason while firing them. Just don't tell the silly reasons for firing as a formality sake. Some employees and team leaders are very good at their work and behavior and they are doing their job in a correct way. Please encourage them. Recognize those people who are unintentionally spoiling the reputation of the company. Treat your juniors as co-employees not as students.

Zyoin2019-02-14

"One of the best companies that you will ever work"

I have been working at Zyoin full-time

Pros

I am part of zyoin from almost year and years. its been wonderful journey so far and i wish continue more... because the kind of environment and work place will make you stay there with lots of energy and take you in to positive attitude. Also you will gain so much confidence which will make you stronger as a Individual first later a good employee...then performer...then manger and final a good leader. My suggestion who ever wants to start your career. This is the best place to start your career....Definitely you will reach greater heights in your life...After zyoin you will become a complete man to achieve any kind of roles and responsibilities. Management is very friendly...Special appreciation to the Director who is always available to employees for any kind of help. he is open to take and give suggestions for the employees to give best results and benefits.

Cons

I dont have any concern. since the organisation is taking care of all my needs, roles and responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Create a equal employee opportunity culture.

Zyoin2018-06-18

"Good organization to be associated with."

Current Employee - Senior Talent Acquisition in Bangalore

I have been working at Zyoin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

*Company gives good opportunity to any new recruit. *Working environment is as good as any corporate house. *Pays salaries on time and provides payslips . *Learning happens at a rapid speed. *Infrastructure is good as copmared to other consultancies. *Fun Activities & competitions to motivate the team members.

Cons

*Nothing to point out at this moment - it is growing and getting better.

Advice to Management

None.

Zyoin2018-06-20