adidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

adidas Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Basic interview process with one interview and standard questions asked. Response time quick and to the point. Would prepare basic resume and eagerness to work there. Recommend to others. Great experience .

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at adidas (Paramus, NJ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Went pretty smooth - manager was super nice, short and sweet with some basic questions! The environment seemed very good to work in, and I could tell the employees were happy.

N/A Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at adidas in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through their website and got an e-mail from a recruiter about a week later. The e-mail was very casual and we set a time to call. When the recruiter called they started the interview by having me explain my resume and then them explaining the role. The job description was a little different then what the recruiter described but not so far off. I also noticed the recruiter consistently tried to downgrade my experience and the years of it. If they wanted to know why I was leaving my current job so “quickly” they should be transparent and ask. Not sure if this was a tactic to lower my expectations on salary since that was one of the last questions the recruiter asked. I was told I would hear back the following week when they talk with the hiring manager, but I never received an update afterwards. It seems to be common practice here.

Omnichannel Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First the recruiter was very helpful, transparent and communicated often. I applied online and a week later was scheduled a phone screen with said recruiter. On this call we reviewed my background and experience.

Several weeks later I had a 1:1 call with the hiring manager. Again reviewed my background and experience. During this call the manager decided that he wanted a different skill set that was not in the job listing and thanked me for my time and hung up. I think part of the challenge is this manager wants a Unicorn for this role.

The interview process was easy and free flowing with questions about your background.

Rumor is there is a lot of internal challenges in the technology organizations and employee turmoil. I hope three stripes can figure it out. Great brand. Could be better to employees.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Two step interview. First with an assistant manger, which was quick and simple. Second with the store or general manager. The second interview is not really needed, but it may help they filter through candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how do you handle it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by HR within a week. The entire process took about a month. First was a phone interview, mostly behavioral. Followed by 2 rounds of onsite interviews, one behavioral and one technical

Social Media Interview

Interview

people were very friendly and profesisonal. This was not in the US so I cannot give accurate relatable information. Process really was seeing what kind of work ethic I had and seeing if my skills aligned with what they are looking for. Nothing special really.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on 07/03, received a phone call several days later to set up a face to face interview. Met the manager on 07/17. At the conclusion of the interview, which I thought went very well he stated that it may take several weeks to hear back for further steps in the interview process. I emailed him at the two week mark, again at the one month mark, again at the 60 day mark. I have never heard from them. Very bad interview experience. I had hoped for much more, a colleague had recently started work with them and stated that the hiring process was exceptional.

Interview Questions

• Rather than the standard...tell me about questions the manager ask me about my experience and my story. Which was a nice change in the interview process.   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was really easy . Group panel of 3 people ( two people didn't show up) Basic interview questions ex. Whats your favorite adidas model, Whats the most recent purchased you've made excluding yeezys .

Cost Plus World Market Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at adidas (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very casual but very informative, pleasant leadership. Able to get to know the brand , was also asked about my background in retail management. Very nice district manager and we bonded super quick

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the brand   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.