BDM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BDM Interview Questions

BDM interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Generic question such "Tell me something about yourself", "past experience ", "Technology" and "sales process", "current package and expectations "

2 Answers

All positive and affirmative. But the rude CEO ended the interview just after he heard my expectation. Its so unprofessional when you dont have budget for the position then why do you call the candidates? I was asking for 20% hike on my current CTC but I dont know out of now where he surprised as I had asked him his company where I have cleared my expectations over call before the interview. I recommend not to join this organization for your better.

We have budget over 12L for this position and I didn't say we had issue with your salary package. Your relevant past experience and your salary package wasn't matching out. That was main reason we had to end the interview. I had explained that in interview itself.

They ask you everything related to your resume and a MOCK call

2 Answers

What do you do if purchase manager askes you for cut

1 Answer

Current work profile, Role specific questions, what skills and experience I bring to the organisation

what is salary expectation

1 Answer

How you are going to adopt the required changes as required in Financial Domain from Defense background. Will you be able to perform under pressure & target oriented job. Will you be able to take up the challenges of promotion goal sheet & fast track career.

1 Answer

which domain you would like to handle. how much revenue you can generate in one year

normal pi

1 Answer

- Why Alien? - What does Alien TT do? - Motivations - Past experiences - What do I know about EIC Accelerator and SBIR?

1 Answer

how will you react to failure

110 of 215 Interview Questions