Savantis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Savantis Interview Questions

Interviews at Savantis

2.5

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savantis (South San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

General, phone interview to discuss benefits package details

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savantis (Hyderabad) in March 2020.

Interview

The thing is pretty simple.They call us for basic interview and Train us for nearly 15days and you have to attend one more interview.In this Interview ,They would like to assess your skills(technical and communication) and knowledge

Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Savantis (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

There is three rounds in interview that are

GD
              WRITTEN
               HR AND TR must come in formal and must atleast three languages of what are eligible ok ok ok ok ok ok o. Om om

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savantis (Noida) in October 2019.

Interview

They ask for general questions, like introduce yourself, your life goals. They saw the communication skills and grammatical errors. There is nothing like any technical questions in the interview. If they ask it was very general.

Although my interview is good, they said they try to reach but they didn't. I don't know what they want. Whether you are selected or not they can't send you a single message.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself
      difference between switching and routers
      what is demonitization
      woman empowerment   Answer Question

IT/IS Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savantis (Hyderabad) in August 2019.

Interview

After going to the venue I realized that the company has very smartly avoided mentioning the real & most important details.
    Basically, Savantis tests your communication skills & if you make it through this phase you will be asked to pay "50,000 to 60,000" rupees for training. And after the training you will be placed at Cognizant (what they claim). Savantis is basically a consultancy.
    I read the reviews on Glassdoor & had great expectations on the company. The reviews for this company are very positive & most probably written by people already working there, because many of the students at the venue got angry about how manipulative Savantis tried to be & left midway.
    Savantis lacks ethics, cunning people I must say. Even at the venue the concerned people were confused about what to conduct first- GD or PI. When I tried asking the them about the whole process being different from what was mentioned, they just walked away by giving a vague reply- "I will get back to you".

Interview Questions

• JAM session (which they call GD) with topics like "Should children be allowed to use phones", "impact of social media".   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Savantis (Hyderabad) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview went on for 2dyz frm 9-5:30.On the second day i was rejected.There were two panels in which the final hr was taken.One panel had a male hr and the other female hr.I was sent into male hr 's panel.He rejected me without a reason.On approaching savantis hr i was told that he rejects everyone just like that.He rejected almost 15members that day.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savantis (Noida) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through a third party recruiter.
    there were almost 60-70 people appeared for interview.
    The interview was quite normal and they were interviewing 3-4 people at a time in a single room.
    The questions were very easy.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Savantis (Hyderabad) in April 2019.

Interview

It is a train and deploy model they will give traning for 3-4 months and then mnc will come for interview and they will again do interview rounds total process may take 4-7 months.

Interview Questions

Interview

Got an email inviting us to attend the walk in. We entered the office and waited until the briefing took place. After the briefing we were called for interview.

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peddapuram

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Savantis (Peddapuram) in February 2019.

Interview

The first round was a JAM (just a minute) session, the second round was a technical interview and the third round was a HR interview. They gave us three topics and asked us to choose any of them and speak fluently.

Interview Questions

• They asked us to speak about any one of these three topics.
      1. Best memory
      2. Travelling experience
      3. Favourite movie.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.