Savantis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Savantis Interview Questions

Interviews at Savantis

2.3

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savantis (South San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

General, phone interview to discuss benefits package details

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed

PAT Interview

Interview

Pattern for written test , If possible any previous placement papers , May I know the interview process , Is core Java and c languages are enough for your recruitment

PAT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Savantis (Hyderabad) in April 2018.

Interview

basically it has 4 rounds .they are aptitude test, communicatonal round, techniacal round, and hr round. so ithis interview will be done in just 3-4 days. the one who holds very good grip on communicational skill can easily crack this interview.

Interview Questions

• in aptitude round they just focussed more on verbal and logical   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savantis (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The interviewer just asked random questions to all the people who came. Only one got selected out of ten people. He just checked the fluency of English and the vocabulary.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Savantis (Hyderabad) in September 2018.

Interview

I was asked to come for an interview at Hubsiguda branch (Vedisoft ) where the interview happened with Ms Sunitha and Mr Suviram. The interview went for around half an hour and I was asked to leave stating Senior Manager is not in office and they will contact me once he is back. It's been now one month that there is no response from the company.

Interview Questions

• Introduction and Technical round   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savantis (Noida) in October 2017.

Interview

They are highly unprofessional people who don't know how to take interviews. They will first ask your resume and then they said they will call me, I mean they didn't asked me anything related to networking and I think the guy who took my interview does not belong to technical field

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peddapuram

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Savantis (Peddapuram) in February 2019.

Interview

The first round was a JAM (just a minute) session, the second round was a technical interview and the third round was a HR interview. They gave us three topics and asked us to choose any of them and speak fluently.

Interview Questions

• They asked us to speak about any one of these three topics.
      1. Best memory
      2. Travelling experience
      3. Favourite movie.   Answer Question

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Savantis in November 2018.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. They started with jam as first filtering. After jam they conducted a GD which is actually a JAM. They have given a topic 'important dates in an year'. They have given the GD topics with creativity I think. They test our knowledge and thought process with the GD. After the GD they call for HR. After they have given the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• If u were not you, what u would be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savantis (Kolhapur, Maharashtra) in November 2017.

Interview

I attend interview through college/university campus. It took whole day for campus placement drive and it was good experience.
    according to company requirment first they took GD and then 1:1 PI

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Savantis (Hyderabad) in January 2018.

Interview

There were supposed to be 3 rounds: JAM/GD, technical interview and HR. But they were focussing more on communication skills and no technical was conducted. HR focussed on why and what the reason behind it and gave us the feedback and described its not a bpo.

Interview Questions

• They were asking questions which spark your spontanity depending on what you phrase when given a topic .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.