deVere Group Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 257 of over 257 interviews

Other5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Calls, Webinar with CEO, 1:1 Interview and Training Relatively personality based. Very fast paced recruitment process that required charisma and personality as well as being able to explain why you were suitable for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Rank Money, Career and Travel
    Answer Question

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Call with a recruiter then, with the manager, 4 days unpaid training and the trainer makes a decision if you get hired or not. You will be asked to record yourself answering few questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at deVere Group (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2021

Interview

Recently graduated and was applying to anything finance related on LinkedIn. Applied to this lot in the midst of it and they called and emailed pretty soon after. First call was with a deVere recruitment lady where she asked a string of questions about not much in particular. Then I was asked to record a 2 minute video of myself talking some nonsense these guys wanted to here. After that I took part in a webinar with the CEO, Nigel Green. He rambled about nothing in particular and made reference to the huge earnings on offer a lot before opening up to questions. There was over 20 other prospective grads on the call and he was asked a lot of good questions. His answers made it clear that he himself did not understand the industry beyond headlines and talking points you could find on amateur YouTube videos. After this i was suspicious and researches the company. Turns out they're a complete sham and I informed them I'd not be going any further with the recruitment process. Thanks to all the honest reviews here for saving me before I had made a big mistake.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

deVere Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

In-house recruitment phone call, quick personality test, phone call with area manager. Typical questions, be aware this is trainee position. I believe the whole company needs to restructure their business model. There are alternatives to cold calling if you are constantly on the hunt for new clients.. good target market though, lots of potential..! anyways Mr Green has done well with his Crypto calls, i'm sure thats helped!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

The interview process was very detailed and there are various training and resources available to prep you. There are also many stages in order to get to know more about the company and what to expect. The recruiters are very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see yourself doing in the first 90 days in the business.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at deVere Group (Dubai) in May 2021

Interview

Polite, friendly, natural and they do not try catch you out. We begun with an introductory recruitment meeting, progressed to a video cover letter, spoke to the recruiter once more then engaged with the CEO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Interviewer was quite rude. Call did not last long before they hung up. Having said that, I went into the interview with substantial skepticism about the company and their aggressive recruitment drive after reading hundreds of negative reviews from people who worked there, so was not too disappointed at the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us? What does our CEO say about the company? ...the normal stuff

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

The final interview with the global head was really interesting. He stated what they expected and asked about why I would be a good fit. The roleplaying in sales also helped understand what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at deVere Group (London, England, England)

Interview

I had one a phone call with a Recruiter which I passed. The recruiter was initially polite, we had easy conversation about my experience, career plans, the company etc. Nothing too difficult. Before I moved on to the second stage though, I deceived to stop the process for personal reasons which I explained to the recruiter via email. I got a very passive aggressive reply in return, stating it's fine with them since I "don’t have the right mindset for a career" in the field, which left me quite shocked. I had several interviews with recruiters over the years, and at times I did decide not to proceed with certain applications, but this was the first time I had ever found a recruiter to treat me with contempt. Needless to say, the experience had a negative impact on my previous opinion on DeVere, and I would not dare to apply again with this company, for fear of receiving similar treatment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Application form followed by a video submission when successful a phone call with the recruiter, where they try to use intimidation to see how serious you are about the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 257 Interviews