eMeasurematics Interview Questions

Updated 11 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at eMeasurematics

eMeasurematics

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eMeasurematics

Interview

1st round was a telephonic technical interview. The phone call lasted for around 10 minutes. The results of the interview were displayed 2-3 weeks later, which was very late. 2nd round was another technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between HashMap and HashTable
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Andheri) in Dec 2018

Interview

For the first round there was Aptitude test that consist of java test , quants and css. If you clear the aptitude test you will be having face to face technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eMeasurematics

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at eMeasurematics

Interview

Interview There were the following stages I had to go through: 1. Aptitude Test 2. Web Tools Test 3. Java Frameworks test All these tests are multiple choice questions, you get a time limit of 45mins to solve these papers After the test I met two technical leads, then the HR and then CEO after a few day due to his unavailability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (New Delhi) in Jun 2018

Interview

Telephonic Round Basic briefing about yourself Technical Interview Tell me about yourself. Normalization, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Sorting, Project related, sql related questions, in depth projects. Everything mentioned on your resume. Waiting for response

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Mumbai) in Mar 2017

Interview

1. Telephonic Round with HR (Company Over View & Company Policy)2. Technical Round 1st Tech Lead (Basic of JAVA, DB, Problem Solving Skill) 3. Technical Round 2nd with Project Manger 4. HR/ CEO round with salary discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Mumbai) in Sep 2016

Interview

1. Aptitude Test (10 questions based on Quants and DI. To be answered in 30 minutes.) Difficulty Level : Very easy 2. Technical Interview (conducted by a panel of 2. Took around 15 minutes.) Difficuly Level: Very easy. Questions asked on problem solving were good. Questions based on knowledge were mostly subjective. Those which were definite may not be answerable as they are not related to what you may use on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Difference between Spring and EJB. 2. How many max joins allowed in Oracle? 3. How many max joins allowed in MySQL? 4. What is connection pooling? 5. How can you achieve connection pooling? 6. Case study discussion from resume. 7. Same webpage on 2 computers. 1 computer updates a value on page, 2nd computer should get updated with this new value immediately. How can you achieve this? 8. What is Slf4J? 9. You have 10 IP addresses. On a front end, display each IP with state (server is up or down). How will you do this? 10. Auto commit VS Manual commit.
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Mumbai) in Aug 2016

Interview

I had applied online through naukri.com. I first received a call where the HR asked me basic questions, which I'm guessing is to judge my attitude/communication skills. And then she went ahead and scheduled a personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • First, I had to write 3 test papers which are based on Logical Reasoning, Web- Designer and Java. (Takes less than an hour) I found it easy but my friend didn't pass this round. So it depends person to person. Once I passed the 1st round, 2nd round was a technical interview with their Technical Lead. They start by asking basic questions, especially if you've worked on a particular technology, expect all kinds of questions from there. Open up your Engineering books!! After the second round I met the CEO. He asked straight questions. I felt good after meeting him and then I was offered a position.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Mumbai) in Sep 2015

Interview

Interview Process - 1.Aptitude Test , 2.Sr.Developer,3.Sr.Developer,4.HR,5.Project Lead 1st round was test for java, ui , iq test. 2nd 3rd was by sr. java developers.Average difficulty. Then was selected for 4th round with hr. Was told to come nxt week again for interview with project lead. Did not get selected.Don't know what they wanted.Small Team, more learning opportunities. Domain is interesting. Indian and foreign clients.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Mumbai) in Mar 2015

Interview

Interview Questions
  • The technical round he asked me questions regarding my previously done projects and Spring and Hibernate basics
10 people found this interview helpful