eQ Technologic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eQ Technologic Interview Questions

Interviews at eQ Technologic

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The first interview is at the career fair. After a call, there was an onsite with around 4 interviews. Two were more technical and two were behavioral. Questions were simple.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

So I worked with a recruiter who after sending in my resume got me a on site interview with a couple employees in their Costa Mesa Office. The interview was awesome. I really enjoyed seeing the beautiful office and meeting with the two employees. One employee went through my resume and asked me a couple easy technical questions. The next employee just wanted to get to know me. They said they would keep in touch. I was supposed to have a phone interview with another employee but my recruiter could not set up a specific time. So I was in the dark on when I would get a call. The call happened when I was out in public and it turned out to be a technical interview. Which I bombed. I made sure they knew my situation and would want to try again. Thankfully, I got another opportunity and they got me another scheduled in person technical interview, followed by another onsite interview which involved a bit of technical questions and then an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you use to combine two sql databases into one table?   1 Answer
    • Give a sql query that gives me the employee with the highest salary.   3 Answers
    • You got two gallon jugs of water. One holds 5 gallons and one holds 3 gallons. How do you get exactly 4 gallons of water?   2 Answers
    • Given an array which holds different integers, how would you find out what is the missing number from that array?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eQ Technologic in December 2017.

Interview

I received a call from a manager after a recruiter contacted me. The interview process went fairly well; however, the interviewer was about thirty minutes late. After the interview, I talked with another manager to discuss salary and potentially moving out to Irvine area.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of unordered numbers from 1 - 10 (or any other set of numbers), determine which number is missing.   1 Answer

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 person interview. First round of interview was behavior based. Second round was technical based. Third interview was a wrap up and seeing if I fit in the interview. Overall the interview was great. Had no issues when I asked them questions, they responded well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eQ Technologic in November 2010.

Interview

At the time that I was hired, the interview process was pretty straight forward. I first had a phone interview with the Executive Vice President. As eQ was an organization with about 120 employees at the time (mostly overseas developers), the U.S. office was mainly supported by the E.V.P., who also served as the HR generalist. Next, I was interviewed by the hiring manager, who actually was a Director (now Sr. Director), followed by an interview with his boss, the Sr. Vice President and Chief Technology Officer.

The questions that I was asked were pretty straight-forward. The E.V.P. asked questions about previous employment and work history. The Director asked a few technical questions relating to software development and implementation, along with my willingness to learn new technologies and how easily I adapt to new environments. As there was a heavy travel component, I was asked about my ability to travel up to 100%, with some international travel for training and such. I met the CTO in person during Superbowl 45 weekend in Dallas during the ice storm. He asked some software development questions and some time complexity questions, but nothing that was out of the ordinary.

Because of the holiday season, I received a verbal offer about 2 months after initially interviewing over the phone with the E.V.P, followed by an offer letter about a day or 2 later. In all, the experience was not too bad.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected. See above comments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not too bad. I made an offer and it was accepted without too much fan fare.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

4 rounds
    1st round was aptitude with 2 coding questions and MCQS
    2nd round technical interview, the interviewer was very cooperative and intelligent, he understood all the points i was explaining, I was asked about java oops concepts , abstract classes , inheritance, polymorphism, interface, static classes, etc, the 5 sql queries, html css basics, and flow charts, puzzles
    Thrid round was technical interview, i was asked about linked lists , data structures, and one puzzle , i felt interviewer wasnt really paying attention and was busy with phone calls, and breakfast etc stuff. he did not understand my simple code and even did nt understood my answer to the simple puzzle. interviewer was horrible

eventually i wasnt shortlisted

Interview Questions

• what is inheritance, and polymorphism , explain with example   Answer Question
    • why is div and span used in html, explain attributes of text in CSS   Answer Question
    • diffrence between abstract class and interface   Answer Question
    • water in container puzzle   Answer Question
    • given n numbers , with all numbers from 1 to n-1 and one number is repeated, how would you find which number is repeated   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were two interview rounds. the first round was based on java, Data Structures, and Projects other on System Design. Interviews were pretty exhaustive. They asked almost everything on java inheritance, exceptions and collections. and a few questions from data structures

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Kolkata) in August 2019.

Interview

It was quite a long process....about 2 hours of technical and HR interview combined. We were given questions on Oop and DBMS and we had to solve it there. Questions were asked in depth about the concepts of database and java.
    At the end some basic HR questions were asked about hobbies strength and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• A question on ER diagram , table building and normalising and an SQL query based on that   Answer Question
    • An Object oriented code in java   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process had two technical rounds and a hr round. First technical round lasted for about 40 to 50 min, where interview asked about OOP and SQL concepts mostly. I was asked about 6-7 problems during this interview and wrote down my answers on a sheet of paper while discussing the strategies to solve the problems with interviewer.
    Second interview was not as thorough as the first one, but interviewer asked questions on different data structures and algorithms mostly to check whether we know a number of structures and how to use them. As for the last round, I couldn't get through second round so according to some who got through it was mostly background check and they were asked at most two technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Give the questions for some array manipulations, I was asked to solve them and write pseudo code on a sheet and interviewer kept on asking for more optimized solutions until he got what he needed.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

Smooth and Quick..First round was technical and aptitude test..Second round technical interview -Questions were based on basic Data structure concepts..The interviewer was friendly and was interested in knowing my conceptual knowledge

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.