eQ Technologic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eQ Technologic Interview Questions

Interviews at eQ Technologic

3.1

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

So I worked with a recruiter who after sending in my resume got me a on site interview with a couple employees in their Costa Mesa Office. The interview was awesome. I really enjoyed seeing the beautiful office and meeting with the two employees. One employee went through my resume and asked me a couple easy technical questions. The next employee just wanted to get to know me. They said they would keep in touch. I was supposed to have a phone interview with another employee but my recruiter could not set up a specific time. So I was in the dark on when I would get a call. The call happened when I was out in public and it turned out to be a technical interview. Which I bombed. I made sure they knew my situation and would want to try again. Thankfully, I got another opportunity and they got me another scheduled in person technical interview, followed by another onsite interview which involved a bit of technical questions and then an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you use to combine two sql databases into one table?   1 Answer
    • Give a sql query that gives me the employee with the highest salary.   2 Answers
    • You got two gallon jugs of water. One holds 5 gallons and one holds 3 gallons. How do you get exactly 4 gallons of water?   2 Answers
    • Given an array which holds different integers, how would you find out what is the missing number from that array?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eQ Technologic in December 2017.

Interview

I received a call from a manager after a recruiter contacted me. The interview process went fairly well; however, the interviewer was about thirty minutes late. After the interview, I talked with another manager to discuss salary and potentially moving out to Irvine area.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of unordered numbers from 1 - 10 (or any other set of numbers), determine which number is missing.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eQ Technologic in November 2010.

Interview

At the time that I was hired, the interview process was pretty straight forward. I first had a phone interview with the Executive Vice President. As eQ was an organization with about 120 employees at the time (mostly overseas developers), the U.S. office was mainly supported by the E.V.P., who also served as the HR generalist. Next, I was interviewed by the hiring manager, who actually was a Director (now Sr. Director), followed by an interview with his boss, the Sr. Vice President and Chief Technology Officer.

The questions that I was asked were pretty straight-forward. The E.V.P. asked questions about previous employment and work history. The Director asked a few technical questions relating to software development and implementation, along with my willingness to learn new technologies and how easily I adapt to new environments. As there was a heavy travel component, I was asked about my ability to travel up to 100%, with some international travel for training and such. I met the CTO in person during Superbowl 45 weekend in Dallas during the ice storm. He asked some software development questions and some time complexity questions, but nothing that was out of the ordinary.

Because of the holiday season, I received a verbal offer about 2 months after initially interviewing over the phone with the E.V.P, followed by an offer letter about a day or 2 later. In all, the experience was not too bad.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected. See above comments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not too bad. I made an offer and it was accepted without too much fan fare.

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 person interview. First round of interview was behavior based. Second round was technical based. Third interview was a wrap up and seeing if I fit in the interview. Overall the interview was great. Had no issues when I asked them questions, they responded well.

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eQ Technologic.

Interview

1) Aptitude and Coding round:
    Aptitude was all logic and some verbal questions.In Coding there was one tough and one easy code.
    2) Technical interview:
    Mostly CV related questions and basics of Java and CPP

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eQ Technologic.

Interview

There were three rounds:
    1. Aptitute test - Java, SQL, Logical Reasoning.
    2. Technical interview- In-depth discussion about projects, Java coding problems, Designing database schema for given scenario and queries based on the same schema.
    3. Technical + HR (Final Round)- OOP, complex SQL queries, General HR questions.

There was elimination after every round.

Interview Questions

• Replace a given word from a sentence without using any in-built function in Java   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted in 4 rounds: Online Test, 2 Technical rounds and HR round. Online test had 15 easy logical reasoning questions to be solved in 15 mins followed by 2 coding questions. Coding consisted of patterns, arrays or strings questions. Technical interview was moderate asking about projects done, dbms and oops concepts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Pune City) in July 2019.

Interview

1.Aptitude + coding on AMCAT
          10 aptitude questions and 2 coding questions (1 simple + 1 medium)
    2. Technical Interview 1

3. Technical Interview 2

4.HR interview
    there were 19 interviewer taking interviews simultaneously

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Pune) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview had 3 rounds,the first round was a general round asking about your projects etc.
    The second round was a discussion based interview on Data Structures. The third and final round was with the same person for everyone and it had two sections.

1) A schema was given and had to write an SQL query on a given question
    2) Had a choice between Procedural or OO. Procedural would lead to a question on linked list.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eQ Technologic.

Interview

Online test consists of 14 general aptitude questions and 2 coding questions
     In aptitude test there are questions on blood relations,encode-decode,logical
    there are 2 problem statements in coding section like patterns , prime number , array or string manipulation

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.