WNS Interview Question: general questions... | Glassdoor.co.in

general questions

Answer

Interview Answer

4 Answers

Please report this, it's a scam and 100% fraud! Do not accept any job offer given over Google Hangout from anyone claiming to be WNS!!!

Tonya on 09-May-2016

WNS is a legit company, but this is a new scam to use the legit company name and try to get you provide personal information or make you by materials as part of your new hire job.
I was just on the google hangouts with one of these scammers. It sounded like a scam from beginning…. No legit company would reach out to you by SMS or chat when you provide email, phone and home address on the resume. I wanted to see how far they will take this and what the scam was, so I played dumb…. I got hired in 20 minutes for IT Manager job for $117,000 USD per year. But, my job starts right away tomorrow morning and I need to buy so many software, computer, multifunction printer from their preferred vendor which is in fact their online scam store. Off course they will send you a cheque for all of it with additional $150 signing bonus. The scam is you have to buy all of the requirement from your pocket but the cheque needs two weeks to get cleared which will not. Now you loose the money for all equipment and also have to pay bank charges for bad cheque deposited to your account.
Fellows, if a company cannot afford a proper interview on skype or even phone, then you do not want job from them either…..
For any jobs, search the name of recruiting manager and find the LinkedIn of the person… ensure the name is also a member of the company employee in LinkedIn.
Also, go to their site and make sure the job they are offering is on career section of their website

Good luck to you all fellow

DO NOT ACCEPT INTERVIEW ON SMS OR CHAT ….. THIS IS A NEW SCAM….. SCAM IS FROM INDIA, THAT IS WHY TH on 30-Jan-2020

DO NOT ACCEPT INTERVIEW ON SMS OR CHAT ….. THIS IS A NEW SCAM….. SCAM IS FROM INDIA, THAT IS WHY THEY USE CHAT FOR INTERVIEW…. THE ACCENT WOULD GIVE AWAY THE WESTERN NAME THEY CHOOSE FOR THEIR SCAM.

Good luck to you all fellow

skydivex ------- DO NOT ACCEPT INTERVIEW ON SMS OR CHAT --- IT IS A SCAM on 30-Jan-2020

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.