iEnergizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at iEnergizer

2.4

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The total hiring process took a few days since they hire through a staffing company. I interviewed with staffing company, and they sent me over for the face to face interview with management.

Interview Questions

• What games I play, and how I felt about the gaming environment   2 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

The process was an easy application and typing test. A recruiter interview first then two managers interviewed me. I was asked regular questions and offered the job the same day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Really quick process, asking geeks questions, and salary expectation, talking about games that we are playing and explain the job description, talking about the schedule and the availability, it was an easy interview overall

Interview Questions

• What type of game I'm playing?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very casual and open. Talked about past experience and knowledge of video games. Talked about games I had experience with. Was then asked about my ability to troubleshoot PC's and Video Game Consoles.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iEnergizer.

Interview

Very cliche interview questions. Including but not limited to outlook on future, skills, what would you do in x scenario. etc, etc. They obviously like for you to have strong communication skills and the ability to use soft skills effectively. In the end, the interview is easy (most CSR interviews generally are). I aced it without breaking a sweat.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer.

Interview

Typing test at staffing agency, then interview at Ienergizers building. Often Ienergizer seems to have no idea you are coming and act like you being there is an inconvenience. They ask almost no questions.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Do you have transportation? Will You be on time?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (New Delhi) in June 2017.

Interview

It was normal, not very difficult. First company i went for interview, Interviewers were supportive and helpful. Overall was good. But they are not providing cab facility that is the only thing i am facing problem with.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself in Spanish?
      Describe about Delhi in Spanish?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iEnergizer in December 2016.

Interview

There are three rounds first is hr round second is typing round and then again hr round very slow process but atlast i was selected and worked for one month

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida) in August 2018.

Interview

There were three rounds one is technical one is HR and last one is machine based task which last 20 to 30 minutes.The last round was very important and in this round the machine check your tone,ability to listen , analyzing ect.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iEnergizer in May 2017.

Interview

3 round. First written round for grammar. 2. On system, for typing speed and subjective type questions. 4 questions with 15-20 minutes time limit. Focus on sentencing and grammar as well typing speed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.