iEnergizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

iEnergizer Interview Questions

Interviews at iEnergizer

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer.

Interview

Typing test at staffing agency, then interview at Ienergizers building. Often Ienergizer seems to have no idea you are coming and act like you being there is an inconvenience. They ask almost no questions.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Do you have transportation? Will You be on time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very casual and open. Talked about past experience and knowledge of video games. Talked about games I had experience with. Was then asked about my ability to troubleshoot PC's and Video Game Consoles.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

The process was an easy application and typing test. A recruiter interview first then two managers interviewed me. I was asked regular questions and offered the job the same day.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The total hiring process took a few days since they hire through a staffing company. I interviewed with staffing company, and they sent me over for the face to face interview with management.

Interview Questions

• What games I play, and how I felt about the gaming environment   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Really quick process, asking geeks questions, and salary expectation, talking about games that we are playing and explain the job description, talking about the schedule and the availability, it was an easy interview overall

Interview Questions

• What type of game I'm playing?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iEnergizer.

Interview

Very cliche interview questions. Including but not limited to outlook on future, skills, what would you do in x scenario. etc, etc. They obviously like for you to have strong communication skills and the ability to use soft skills effectively. In the end, the interview is easy (most CSR interviews generally are). I aced it without breaking a sweat.

Senior Team LEader Interview

Interview

It's a 3 way round
    HR
    Operations &
    Client

HR basically ask for personal info
    Operation guys grill so badly like they check each and everything a TL should need to hit the Ground

Client basically check the complete skill sets if an interviewer is fit for the process or not

Administration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iEnergizer (New Delhi) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a good experience while interviewing in the office. Very cool atmosphere. There were two rounds of interview held and been asked comfortable questions. It was a wonderful experience for me.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida).

Interview

Basic introduction , questions related to my homecity and daily routine of my mother.
    There a lot of candidates. The interview process is fast and clear. Most of the times, joining date is next day or a day after two.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida) in October 2019.

Interview

interview is easy , no tough questions are asked . if you are fluent in day to day english, there are high chances you will get decent salary. no tough questions are asked that may be a trouble

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.