iEnergizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Sort:

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

The process was an easy application and typing test. A recruiter interview first then two managers interviewed me. I was asked regular questions and offered the job the same day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Really quick process, asking geeks questions, and salary expectation, talking about games that we are playing and explain the job description, talking about the schedule and the availability, it was an easy interview overall

Interview Questions

• What type of game I'm playing?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very casual and open. Talked about past experience and knowledge of video games. Talked about games I had experience with. Was then asked about my ability to troubleshoot PC's and Video Game Consoles.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iEnergizer.

Interview

Very cliche interview questions. Including but not limited to outlook on future, skills, what would you do in x scenario. etc, etc. They obviously like for you to have strong communication skills and the ability to use soft skills effectively. In the end, the interview is easy (most CSR interviews generally are). I aced it without breaking a sweat.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Had to go through a staffing company. do an interview there, and then do an interview at ienergizer with one of their supervisors. Was hired the same day through the staffing company, and started the following monday.

Interview Questions

• what is the keyboard shortcut for copy paste   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The total hiring process took a few days since they hire through a staffing company. I interviewed with staffing company, and they sent me over for the face to face interview with management.

Interview Questions

• What games I play, and how I felt about the gaming environment   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (New Delhi) in June 2017.

Interview

It was normal, not very difficult. First company i went for interview, Interviewers were supportive and helpful. Overall was good. But they are not providing cab facility that is the only thing i am facing problem with.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself in Spanish?
      Describe about Delhi in Spanish?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iEnergizer in December 2016.

Interview

There are three rounds first is hr round second is typing round and then again hr round very slow process but atlast i was selected and worked for one month

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida) in March 2014.

Interview

I had came for the interview and my resume was sent to the other hr team. The had handed over a questionnaire at the beginning asking about all the possible details they can ask. Seems illogical because may be they would not have selected me or I would have denied the offer letter then the questionnaire would be of no use to them. Then they had given me other paper for checking my language competency which I had filled and submitted thereafter called for face to face round with process manager. Then I was offered

Interview Questions

• Why would you not prefer visiting <a place in northern India>?   1 Answer

Am Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

4 rounds of interview,First round was a brief introduction,thereafter i was taken for technical round and the HR round was the last .Salary was decided here.Salary provided was as per the industry.The time of joining was immediate

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.