iNautix Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

iNautix Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at iNautix Technologies

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies.

Interview

It was a day long selection process with aptitude test followed by Group Discussion and technical interviews ollowed by final HR round . . . Good experience over all .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies.

Interview

Was quizzed about some basics of Java and a couple of quants questions. Few questions on general trends in recent times and behavioral questions. The overall experience was good and not too tough.

Interview Questions

Interview

In my case it was done through off campus , with proper selection process and start with Aptitude round, followed by group discussion and then with HR interview. As it was off camous large amount of crowd was there with competative sprit among all to get the job.

Project Leader Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Pretty decent and completely focused on Technical skill set. Interview start with technical question, then to a small 30mins assignment. Final step would be discussion on your assignment output. Question on UX methodologies, Question on different methods of evaluation, data gathering. Entire UX life cycle. Your overall experience on different UX driven Projects   Answer Question

Software Configuration Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2014.

Interview

I have completed 2 levels of interview in inautix for SCM on 07-June-2014.Manager round they said you will get a call on next week.Manager said about the teams and conveyed all information about project.But two weeks going to over no calls .Problem is it's very difficult to know that when they will proceed for next level of interview i.e HR or are we still in game or not.Any one know how to come status on this.

Interview Questions

• All process related questions and asking for all areas.Overall it is good discussion   Answer Question

Interview

It was good. More Programmatical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring was conducted in a professional manner. The company visited the college campus and all eligible candidates were invited for the interview. The interview was detailed and spanned across various technologies.

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

It was a Scheduled walk-in interview. The entire process happened within a day. It had two technical rounds and both were very easy. Finally a HR round.

Interview Questions

• How can a data load process can be improved in SQL loader   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Worst experience. Lengthy process, not a single round done. wasting time of candidates. HR management is poor. No one have clear picture of panel. HR just try to move candidate s from one place to other

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process had three rounds.
    Aptitude Test,Group Discussion and Technical round.
    The process took around 5-6 hours.
    Overall process was easy.
    Aptitude test had questions from C language and Logical reasoning.Total questions was around 50.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.