inFeedo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

inFeedo Interview Questions

Interviews at inFeedo

3.4

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at inFeedo in June 2020.

Interview

The interview procedure was four step: Evaluation of resume, and followed by 3 interviews (including HR interview, CS Manager interview, and CS Director interview). The calls with CSM and CSD were scheduled on the same day. The HR one was scheduled the next day.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at inFeedo.

Interview

I applied via my college. The interview was telephonic due to the corona pandemic. There were a total of 3 interviews. First was with the Security and Compliance Manager. Second was with People Success Lead and the third(which was initially scheduled as a Face2Face video interview) was a telephonic interview as well. The entire process took 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Questions were generally about the context of the company,scope of the internship and its understanding. The HR interview included personal questions like hobbies and personality description.   Answer Question

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inFeedo (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Interview process was very good as it started with an assignment and then to different technical round followed by HR round.
    Then had 1-1 discussion with HR and company CTO.

Interview Questions

• Technical Stuff(sql queries, testing technologies)and scenario based questions.   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inFeedo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin and had a couple of phone screenings and email conversations before interviewing with my to-be reporting manager. There were screening rounds with my to-be RM, peers and Project manager(s). Post those, there were some conversations with the leadership team and HR. It was a unique and enjoyable experience overall. The tone of all interviews was conversational and feedback was provided at the end of each interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the situation wherein a customer is unhappy because of delayed timelines and is willing to close the engagement?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at inFeedo (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

Crisp and thorough. The entire process took less than a week. I was given ample time to relocate after getting an offer. The interview questions dug deep to get a holistic picture of your experience so far. The process consisted of 1 screening round, 2 interviews, 1 culture-fit check, another final interview followed by a background check.

Interview Questions

• Task: Create an email campaign for a US-based audience that has attended a webinar describing InFeedo's product.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inFeedo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2019.

Interview

Here I would like to state that if you call a person for an interview, show some respect to the person’s time. If you value your time, kindly learn to respect others’ as well.
    I got a call from inFeedo on 14 November 2019. The person asked about me and my background and told that he has contacted through one of the job portals. It was a nice conversation and he told me about the recruitment drive happening the next day. He asked me to fill the form and apply for the job. I did the same and then they gave me an assignment with deadline of the next day. I started working on my assignment (Keeping my office work on hold) as I had to submit the assignment the next day.
    Then I received a call same day (at around 6pm) from the same person to schedule my interview. I told him that I won’t be able to come to Gurgaon from Noida. I requested him if it is possible to schedule it on skype or hangout. He denied and asked me to come to office as the drive is between 12 noon to 7pm. Then, I asked him to schedule it at 6pm. So, I had to take half day from my office as it takes 2 hr to reach Gurgaon. I reached the venue and waited for the person for 20 min.
    The Interviewer came with his laptop. He asked, ”Tell me about yourself?” When I was telling him, he was busy with his own work as if he has no interest. When he asked me about my research of the company, I told him that I have already submitted my assignment to which he was totally unaware of and then he said Ohh! Ok. The interview went for only 5 mins(no discussion on assignment) and the person left. Then the contact person told me that the HR has left to catch her flight so they will contact me later. I travelled four hours for this interview (took half day from office) and they could not even show interest of 5 mins. They might have hired someone before me (which is completely acceptable), but they could have told me earlier when I was on my way or could have paid some attention for 5 mins.
    I do not recommend this company. Their behaviour was highly unprofessional.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at inFeedo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2019.

Interview

A Feature design task (Skill Test) followed by interviews with Sr Product Manager, CPO.
    Concluded with interviews with HR Team, and CEO
    Overall, a positive learning experience.
    Tip - Know what work you've done so far and where you're headed in your career before jumping in.

Interview Questions

• Summary of a product feature you have built in the past - Problem statement, Solution approach   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inFeedo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied through an online job portal. Process took 2 weeks including 7 rounds in total. Swift and enjoyable process overall but a bit lengthy. HRs are very helpful and friendly. Overall, an amazing interview process.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at inFeedo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process at InFeedo is very sincere, yet, comfortable. The process was 7 days long, during which I had a screening phone call, telephonic interview, a sales simulation, and a one on one interview.

The entire process was a nurturing experience as the values at InFeedo aim at making every experience a learning experience. The interviewers are calm and collected, making the process feel very comfortable. However, the questions are very direct and can often be very technical as well. The sales simulation was an exceptionally pleasant learning experience as well.

In conclusion, the interview is pleasant if you are confident and honest.

Interview Questions

• Expect technical questions along with seemingly unrelated question that help determine your personality.   Answer Question

Sales Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at inFeedo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2019.

Interview

- The interview process started with a screening call which focused on personal level understanding of the fit with the company and the job role. The call was very conversational and gave a true sense of the culture in the organisation. Also, the HR gave a clear picture of the next steps and provided instant feedback before I proceeded. Best part was, that there was a decision given right then and there on the call.

- Next rounds were a telephonic call with the reporting manager and a 'sales demo' simulation as I was applying for Sales. These rounds were helpful in understanding the team and most importantly gave a 'sense' of the work one will do. The manager was insightful and shared clearly about the intent of the team and expectations from the role. Detailed feedback was given on the sales simulation by the manager. Again, an answer was given right then and there.

- Next set of interactions were done at the office (F2F and 3 sets of interview with peers, sr. team members and the function head. This was a crisp intense conversations which focuses on final understanding of the fit in the current team, clear understanding of the daily job role and questions from your side.

-Last steps were reference checks followed by a 45 minute meeting with the CEO where final expectation settings and feedback happened. This was a platform to ask questions too. Following which, the CEO rolled out an offer.

The company didn't put any excessive pressure on the joining date and took into account the current factors.

---

TLDR: Overall the process was very conversational and brought out my true personality along with reflecting the culture and the 'flavour' of the company/team.

Biggest positives were: The natural conversations, 'real-time' feedback and the simulation task.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your last roles. Experience in SaaS, Sales?   1 Answer
    • What is your understanding of the inbound and outbound sales flow?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.