npower Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

npower Interview Questions

Interviews at npower

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New London, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at npower (New London, MO (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The government should look beyond the NHS and focus on a range of policies to improve the public's health, including making effective use of ...Governments can take a strong leadership role in developing and implementing ... public health interventions and clinical services can contribute to improving ...   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at npower.

Interview

Comfortable. Some competency based questions. Be prepared and structured in your answers. Be prepared to talk about salary expectations. Dress professionally and thank them for their time. Be prepared to talk about yourself. Be clear and concise.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at npower (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was made up of a competency based interview plus a role play. The interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. The interview was fairly straightforward with no curve balls...nothing that I did not expect from an interview

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houghton-le-Spring, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at npower (Houghton-le-Spring, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job in begining of October had telephone interview online assessment and called in for face to face interview assessment day within a week and half.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me a time when you have had to deal with a challenging situation at work?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at npower.

Interview

Applied online and was invited for an assessment day at the Leeds office. The assessment included a group task, a 15 minute presentation which 30 minutes preparation time was given and a face to face interview which lasted about 1 hour.

Unfortunately, I never got a feedback as to why I did not land the role as the interview went well as far as I could tell. Perhaps if they will let me know.

Marketing Campaign and Data Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at npower (Solihull, England (UK)).

Interview

Interviewed by line manager and Head of department. Questions followed by a task on excel which I wasn't expecting! It was very vague instructions and the language and products used were all internal jargon so I'd challenge anyone who's not already working for them to really understand the task efficiently. Left alone for 15 minutes to complete and then a few more questions to finish.
    Head of department didn't come back in for the second part which I felt was quite rude.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly basic competency questions about strengths/weaknesses and transferable skills. Explained roles on CV.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at npower (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Fine. Easy questions, competency based. Relaxed. Informal, presentation. Nothing tasking or that you’d find hard to answer.
    Experience based. Learn some information about the company and the role before attending. Technical knowledge is essential

Interview Questions

• What is you’re current job   1 Answer

Data Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at npower (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

I was phoned by the company's internal recruitment team and had a short telephone interview. I was then invited for a face to face interview. The interview was an 1 hr 30, which required revision of company's critical behaviours and the technical role description. On the day I was given 10 minutes to prepare a 5 minute presentation, followed by competency questions relating to the role and the said behaviours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have encountered a problem, what was the solution and what did you learn   Answer Question
    • There is a lot of red tape around this role, when have you encountered a difficult situation and what did you do   Answer Question
    • Describe your career history   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at npower (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

the interview was good enough, went for a job that i did not have experience by faith, no surprise that i did not get the role. But it is not a bad company to work for the higher you go the better the interviews become. they are more like conversations

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at npower in November 2018.

Interview

The normal online test, and the video recording for answering some of the motivational questions. Invited to join the assessment centre and it was quite interesting. There is group work, presentation through PPT, and individual assessment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.