84% would recommend to a friend
(6600 total reviews)
82% approve of CEO
Found 6,600 of over 8T reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits (apart from pay) are also good and the company is putting a lot of effort into improving managers' skillset." (in 534 reviews)
- "The recruiter of this company should be praised since I meet so many great people at work" (in 492 reviews)
- "Great colleagues and a company that strives to keep the satisfaction of employees" (in 447 reviews)
- "Great culture and values which are part of the company's actions and not just words." (in 350 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and a lot of smart people to work with and learn from." (in 235 reviews)
- "The HR people don't do heir work; the management is poor and thinking of retirement." (in 392 reviews)
- "People get low salaries and even when they get promoted they get salary increases that are almost an insult." (in 323 reviews)
- "Bad managers are very bad" (in 227 reviews)
- "Low pay and welfare especially for operation team" (in 131 reviews)
- "Lack of company vision and poor leadership" (in 71 reviews)
- 1.03 Nov 2023Process AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
You can swindle grannies off their pensions after working here. You’ll learn how to talk your way around any situation, especially one where you’re are fault.
Everything, like having no soul. Cheating their customers, making their staff learn scripts to give the clients the run around without every solving it. Hated it
- 4.01 Jun 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
- Decent Salary and Individual perks on hotel stays. - They make you travel international atleast once every year. - Great office locations - They spend a lot on personal trainings no matter how old you are in your role and they really teach you a lot of valuable stuff not just for your professional life but your personal life as well - They are to follow Hybrid model of working hence you will enjoy that flexibility
1. It is a flat organization hence not a lot of opportunities to grow. 2. Cut throat internal competition. 3. Difficult internal interviews. 4. If you are interested in applying for a sales role, be ready to do a ton of operational work as well.
- 4.06 Jun 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Good Work Life balance Good Salary Free Food Free Cab Service
Currently Booking.com office located in only one metro city i.e Bangalore It should open their offices in other metro cities like in Delhi/NCR as well.Booking.com Response5mo
Thank you for sharing your review with us. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding the benefits of working at Booking.com. We value your input and feedback as we continue to evaluate and expand our presence. Thank you for being a part of our journey. The Booking.com team.
- 5.05 Jun 2023SDE-2 BackendCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
1. Good Office 2. Good WFH policy(3 O + 2 H) 3. Great culture (European work culture) 4. Nice salary and perks 5. Good WLB
As of now not as suchBooking.com Response5mo
It’s great to hear that you enjoy the company culture at Booking.com. Offering these benefits is of great value to us, and we strive to maintain this within our workplace. Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it lets us know that we’re moving in the right direction. The Booking.com team.
- 5.06 Jun 2023SAP ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Happy to be part of the Booking and very nice office Ambience. No micro management as such currently.
3 days a week to office.Booking.com Response5mo
Hi, thank you for sharing your perspective. It’s lovely to hear that you’re enjoying the work environment at Booking.com We continuously evaluate our policies to ensure a balance between in-person collaboration and flexibility. Your feedback is important to us, and we thank you for sharing. The Booking.com team
- 5.07 Jun 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Amazing work life balance. Employee Centric Culture Diversity On-site Trips
So far none everything has been great
Booking.com Reviews FAQs
Booking.com has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 7,692 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Booking.com to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
84% of Booking.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Booking.com 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.