Found 704 of over 708 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Capital Numbers
Hi Guys, I've been hunting for an opportunity since last month and I'm stuck taking a decision on that front whether to opt for product-based or service-based org. I request you to please share your honest opinion to take a firm decision as I need to join next week. Freecharge Infoedge Oracle Synechron SmartQ Infogain Nitor Infotech Accolite Digital Bahwan Cybertek Capital Numbers Kissht Finance
People who live in Kolkata & near by cities, I need your help. A company named capital numbers has offered me a full stack developer role in their organisation but i don't know anything about the company, the Glassdoor review they have seems fake, all reviews are 5 star. Idk the company seems too good to be true. I am mostly scared about the job security, i have dependents & loan to pay. But their offer so far is the best & other offers are no where near.
Making biggest decision of my life, would love your input on this. So i got a 300% hike offer from a company, they are Kolkata based & are providing permanent WFH So far no other company has offered me this much & this all seems to good to be true I am mostly worried about job security & toxic work environment The company name is Capital Numbers Their review on websites like Glassdoor seems fine but idk those can be easily faked Do U know about the company or can U please ask around?
Got a burning question about Capital Numbers? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Capital Numbers employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1. Salary on time mostly on 1st of month" (in 71 reviews)
- "Management is transparent and fair towards employees." (in 67 reviews)
- "Great work culture" (in 63 reviews)
- "The working hours is flexible and the work from home is a cherry on top." (in 47 reviews)
- "Capital Numbers provides a good work environment to its employees." (in 43 reviews)
- 5.023 Sept 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee
1. Scope to learn new technologies. 2. Tech leads are helpful and taking care to maintain quality in projects. 3. Work from home opportunities. 4. Work quality can be improved here. 5. Onsite opportunities.
1. Some managerial issues I have faced along with some behavior hurt me but not overtime. 2. Hr communications level issue sometime I have faced.
- 5.01 Sept 2023Senior Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsChandigarh
I joined Capital Numbers in April 2023 as a Senior Full Stack Developer. Here are some of the key reasons why I'm thrilled to be part of this Capital Numbers: 1. Innovative Work Environment 2. Supportive Leadership 3. Professional Growth 4. Work-Life Balance 5. Competitive Compensation My journey at Capital Numbers has been incredibly rewarding so far. This company truly values its employees and provides an environment where growth, innovation, and work-life balance are not just buzzwords but integral aspects of daily life. I look forward to a bright future here and would highly recommend Capital Numbers to anyone seeking a fulfilling career.
No Cons as of now
Capital Numbers Reviews FAQs
Capital Numbers has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 708 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Capital Numbers to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
94% of Capital Numbers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Capital Numbers 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.