Capital Numbers Reviews

4.4
Capital Numbers Managing Director Mukul Gupta
Mukul Gupta
Cons
  1. "I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for more than 4 years in one word "Good place to work""

Former Employee - .NET Developer in Calcutta

I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great learning. Good exposure to technologies. Good personal growth. Salary on time always. Hr is very good.

Cons

Everything is okay nothing bad Good company.

June 24, 2020

Thank you for writing a review. We really appreciate you highlighting our work environment and also love to hear about our process and friendly policies. Hope, we will try to retain the same level of transparency, amiable-environment, and healthy culture throughout.

2. "Very Good Company"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Calcutta

I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working in best and latest technologies Salary on time Good infrastructure Hr is very good Mangers and technical leads are best

Cons

Everything is okay nothing bad Good company

June 24, 2020

Thank you for submitting your valuable feedback. Good to note that you have thoroughly enjoyed your tenure in the Company. Hope, to retain the same level of proficiency and transparency in the system, thereby boosting employee morale.

3. "I have wored over here for more than 4 years"

Former Employee - IT Manager in Calcutta

I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Nice work environment. 2. Helpful co-workers. 3. Give employees a chance to learn various technologies. 4. Salary gets credited on time. 5. Nice HR and Management team.

Cons

Nothing during my serving period

June 24, 2020

Thanks a ton for your wonderful feedback. It's inspiring to note that you actually like the entire process/protocol of the Organization. We truly acknowledge the appreciation stated. It's an energy booster message that would help us to progress in the positive direction.

"Good company with high growth opportunities"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for more than a year

Pros

- On time salary - Friendly environment - Hard working people - CEO always stays positive towards the company's growth which is a good sign.

Cons

- No coffee machine - Performance Review Assessment can be done in a much better way.

June 24, 2020

Thanks for the review. Good to note that you liked the process of the Company. We truly acknowledge our appreciation. Regarding the benefits section, we are working out for a more healthy and transparent system.

5. "I have been working here for more than a year"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Calcutta

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Nice work environment. 2. Helpful co-workers. 3. Give employees a chance to learn various technologies. 4. Salary gets credited on time. 5. Flexible timings. 6. Nice HR and accounts team.

Cons

Nothing during my serving period.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for providing us your valuable feedback. We are so glad to hear that you're happy at CN. You couldn't be more right, when you say our people are amazing and nice. Thanks again, we will try our level best with each passing day and live up to the expectations.

6. "Best part for being a CNites"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Calcutta

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Interactive workplace.The company offers a wonderful scope to learn and grow. Collegues are too friendly, motivated and every member of the team is driven. I feel blessed to be a part of CNites.

Cons

I will need some more experience here to come up with the Cons.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback. We're delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put towards creating an environment where everyone at CN can thrive. Regarding the concern, you raise about the social gathering, we will look into this matter.

7. ""Good place to work""

Former Employee - Mobile App Developer in Calcutta

I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Best Working Environment 2. Employee friendly

Cons

Nothing during my job experience

April 8, 2020

Thank you for writing a review. We really appreciate you highlighting our work environment and also love to hear about our team-members being friendly and supportive. Hope, we will try to retain the same level of transparency, friendly-environment, and healthy culture throughout.

8. "Operation and Process"

Current Employee - Tech Lead in Calcutta

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Pros

HR Process is well documented and process is effective and efficient. Work-life balance is Awesome. No one will bother post working hours. Weekend is for you. No additional pressure. Good Pay. Opportunity to work on Latest Technology. Management Behavior towards employee is good.

Cons

there is no Early morning shift.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do have flexible timings for our employees which helps them to maintain a work-life balance. Possibly going forward, we will include it.

9. "A good place to start your web development career."

Former Employee - Web Developer Trainee in Calcutta

I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Nice office space. 2. Helpful co-workers. 3. Exposure to various web development technologies 4. There no concept of sitting o bench. You will always be working in challenging projects that will enhance your skill set. 5. Salary gets credited on time. 6. Flexible timings. 7. Exceptional HR team, they do their best to cater to employee's needs.

Cons

Didn't found any as long as I served in capital numbers but there is always scope of improvement because nothing in this world is perfect.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the valuable feedback. As you mentioned that we need to focus upon working on different skills. We do believe that with the inception of digital age, technology is constantly changing. Businesses must be quick to adapt and flexible. The challenge is getting employees to embrace innovation and learn new technology. We are constantly working on the various Training and Development modules which can provide a suitable platform for upskilling of the employee's skill set , that can meet the market standards. We are striving hard to provide opportunities that allow our inhouse teams to embrace different forms of growth that can broaden the skills and knowledge of many areas of Capital Numbers

10. "One of the best IT companies among the mid levels in kolkata"

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Calcutta

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working here since 1.8 years. 1. Good working environment. 2. Opputunity to learn new technologies. 3. Ontime salary that is on 1st of every month. 4. Knowledgable and supportive co-workers. 5. Flexible timing.

Cons

1. Tea and coffee facility is needed.

January 31, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It's really nice to note that you have appraised the Company's environment. Certainly, we are working towards the employee benefits area as well. Innovative ideas are always entertained and welcomed in the team. We will be looking into the aspects and will be implementing shortly.

Found 94 reviews