Capital Numbers Reviews

4.8
Capital Numbers Managing Director Mukul Gupta
Mukul Gupta
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "A company good to go with"

Former Employee - Tech Lead in Calcutta

I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Flexible time 2. Good challenges 3. Quality projects 4. Always help employees even after 4 years of separation 5. An extremely good HR team Special thanks to Mr. Vikrant and Mr. Pushpal for their guidance and support

Cons

Didn’t find such due to my tenure

Continue reading
  2. "Best To Learn and Grow"

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Time, Salary, Management, Hr Policy all are well.

Cons

No such things found yet.

3. "It has been quite a good experience so far at CN"

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time

Pros

* Helpful team members. * Very supportive HR team. HR team is always ready to help you out if you need any. * You can balance your work and family life pretty well here. * Management is friendly with the employees.

Cons

This organization is growing well. No such major cons are there, just a very few though which can be ignored. But still I am mentioning a couple of those. * Most of the internal processes are done manually here. Like, leave application process, IT declarations etc. You can't check your leave banks. You have to ask HR for that. * There is a bit of communication gap between internal teams like hr, accounts etc. They might have asked you for the same documents which you already provided earlier. The reason is the same for this. Due to this manual process, the documents you provided to the hr, might not have been transferred to the respective department.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review. It works as a catalyst in boosting morale for us and will treat it as reference points for growth and development. Surely, we will consider the request that you have suggested and in the long run, will try to implement it.

4. COVID-19

"Brilliant Work Culture and Transparency"

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. The work culture is amazing and transparent. All discussions are open and feedbacks taken from everyone. 2. Very regular about salary. 3. Extra efforts are well appreciated by the client as well as the management. 4. Very friendly atmosphere. Good work-life balance maintained. 5. Complete remote working in the pandemic.

Cons

None that I could find yet.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for submitting such wonderful feedback. It's awesome to note that you are really enjoying your tenure with us. The various engagement models/training-feedback session always helps staff to thrive and put up the level best. We are working every day to reach the Objectives and grow strategically and always looking for opportunities to create a better place to work and grow.

5. "The Best Company to Work at."

Former Employee - Social Media Manager in Calcutta

I worked at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) Amazing work culture 2) Top-notch leadership group 3) Work-Life Balance 4) Take great care of their employees 5) Flexibility and independence 6) Inspiring

Cons

The only issue for me was the traveling part (I had to burn more than half of my earnings on travel) but glad they've started hiring remotely.

Continue reading
  6. "Good company ! Good process ! Good for everyone"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Operational process is very well structured and streamlined - Supporting HR & admin dept. - Working and learning exposure is good - Attention to detail - Good policies - Team leaders and managers are good All and all a very good place for each and every internal and external stakeholder associated with the company.

Cons

- Currently seeing not any

April 19, 2021

Thanks for the review. Good to note that you like the environment, and the helpful co-workers. We are constantly brainstorming ideas in order to maintain a positive environment at the workplace.

7. "Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Junior Software Engineer in Bārāsat

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. very friendly TL and project managers 2. opportunity to work extra to earn extra. 3. Hr team and IT team are very helpful. 4. have large number of interesting projects.

Cons

working for 3 months still don't get any cons.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to note that you have highlighted that we have multiple opportunities to work upon. We meet and we discuss ideas on how to correlate it and make a bigger impact. This positive review will only boost us to work in a positive direction.

8. "Awesome Company for your career growth"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Calcutta

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time

Pros

1. Supportive Team and People 2. Provide Courses for learning 3. Flexible work environment 4. Work Life balance

Cons

No Medical claim nothing comes in cons section.

April 20, 2021

Thanks for your positive feedback. The Organization's main motto is to maintain transparency and openness throughout the length and breadth of the wing. We always look for a prompt and proactive approach towards tasks and support is concerned. We are working towards the learning curve for each and every staff and always brainstorm ideas to have work-life balance

9. "Best Place to learn and Grow with the Organization"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Calcutta

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am associated with the company for the past 3+ months. There are several Pros for working in Capital Numbers. Let me try to list them down in few points. 1. The interview process was the best and fastest that I have encountered till now. Within 4 Days I had 4 Rounds of Interview and on 5th day I had my offer letter in my hand. 2. A stupendously fast growing company in terms of Revenue, Employee strength and Projects. So learning and growth opportunity is ever growing. 3. Extremely stable and on-time salary. 4. Extremely process oriented. So, even if there is extreme workload, just following the process makes life a bit easier. 5. A beautiful office :) 6. Fantastic colleagues 7. Hard work and achievements are always recognized and acknowledged

Cons

Nothing as such. Just that at times workload seems too much to handle.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to note that you have highlighted that we have multiple opportunities to work upon. We meet and we discuss ideas how to corelate it and make a bigger impact. This positive review will only boost us to work in a positive directions.

10. "Positive and Encouraging Environment, Encouraging Seniors"

Current Employee - Senior QA Analyst in Calcutta

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. The interview process was super quick and very relevant to the job role. They did not make me wait and chase around with the interview schedule and let me know very quickly that I was selected. 2. For the remote onboarding the HR team(Paromita and Debayan) helped a lot and it was very smooth. 3. My Project manager and Tech lead are very helpful. They are very friendly. 4. Good learning opportunities with a scope of working on different projects 5. The people are always great, willing to help, and care about you. 6. On time salary. (1st working day of every month) 7. The employees are given chance to explain their p.o.v After working in Capital Numbers for nearly 3 months, I am really happy to be a part of CN family.

Cons

Only con would be: CN provides no medical benefits apart from ESI.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for taking some time off and jotting down viewpoints towards the company. It feels nice when we receive such inspiring posts from the team members which act as a catalyst to hit the chord at the right time. It just leverages our constant effort in making a good, healthy, and transparent culture where effective communication, trust, and growth are the pillars of success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 219 Reviews