Cover image for DianApps

99% Recommend to a Friend
99% Approve of CEO

Found 65 of over 82 reviews

4.7
DianApps Co-Founder Parag Gupta and Vikash Soni (no image)
Parag Gupta and Vikash Soni

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3d

works at

Wipro

Off topic: I had been struggling with low salary for many years and it was all my mistake. I switched this time with 100% hike. Still my mental state has been not well. I get more anxious and worry all the time about my future my job etc. I am not able to enjoy anything. Just feel so low all the time and feel everyone is doing so well in their lives except myself. How do I change myself for better ?

66 Comments

Tech India

160.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=DianApps~2584894
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company with a pretty good working environment and culture.

11 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- nice office and infrastructure - Indoor games to refresh your mind - great place to learn and grow.

Cons

- no work from home flexibility

2. 5.0

DianApps Review

11 Nov 2022 - Trainee Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. It is a really great place to work. Everyone is super-friendly and cooperative. 2. Seniors are very helpful and understanding. 3. We have an open door policy, so it feels we all are on same level. 4. There is so much to learn from everyone as everyone here have great experience in their respective domains and other domains as well. 5. Good work life balance.

Cons

no complaints about the job

3. Join the DianApps team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Wonderful On-boarding Experience

9 Nov 2022 - Trainee Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Pros

Cons

As i am new here, there is no cons that i could think of.

5. 4.0

Good Tech Culture

11 Nov 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Growing company. 2. Great co-workers. 3. Open Culture - free to speak in case of any issues. 4. Positive attitude

Cons

No cons till now !

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

I am extremely delighted to be here at Dianapps

11 Oct 2022 - Senior Product Owner
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Timing Flexibility 2. WFH culture (though its a work from office but one can take WFH as well) 3. Free Pantry (you can have free snacks throughout the day along with the Coffee sips) 4. For fun, Dianapps serves people with various games like Table tennis, Foos Ball, Playstation plus some more indoor games 5. On Friday, it is work-from-attire culture (you can come in any outfit) 6. Last day of the month's salary credited 7. No more desktops to any employee, everyone has mac book here 8. Open culture with transparency to every level 9. Management is approachable and you always feel heard by them 10. Cool Ambience 11. Quarterly Parties 12. Project success Parties 13. Dianapps motivates everyone to learn something new and to get certifications. 14. And many more

Cons

No as such which should be mentioned out here

Continue reading
  7. 5.0

great platform to learn

11 Oct 2022 - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice working environment good infrastructure good platform for learning and growth

Cons

no challenges have been faced yet

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

great place to learn

21 Sep 2022 - Trainee in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Business Outlook

Pros

healthy environment , corporative culture , work culture is awesome

Cons

till now ,i am not realised any cons

Continue reading
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Exploring new skills and work environment

16 Aug 2022 - Sr. Digital Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am exploring new ideas, technologies, and challenges that will enhance my skills.

Cons

Sometimes the management but other than there is no such cons to discuss.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome Environment and Great Company Culture !!!

2 Aug 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Flexibility of work and time 2. Transparency at its best. 3. Best environment to work.

Cons

No cons as of now !!!!!!!!!

11. 5.0

Best Place to work

8 Jul 2022 - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Business Outlook

Pros

In dianapps I learn a alot and enhances my skills in such a way that will help in my career always. Happy to work here.

Cons

There is no such cons about company

Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Reviews
</>Embed

DianApps Reviews FAQs

DianApps has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 82 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at DianApps to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, DianApps employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at DianApps. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

99% of DianApps employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DianApps 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.