Found 4,440 of over 5T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pros are they have a great training and way to look at the business." (in 370 reviews)
- "There are alot of benefits for working with a private company and the culture is great." (in 248 reviews)
- "benefits were good and the pay made you forget about the lack in support they had until you needed it" (in 213 reviews)
- "Great people and great working with branches" (in 211 reviews)
- "Flexibility / Work life balance is great and you’re rewarded for the work you do." (in 147 reviews)
- "The pay is low but it is offset by the flexibility in schedule and internal support to do the job." (in 165 reviews)
- "Starting salary is low and it will take 3 years of hard work before you make it" (in 87 reviews)
- "long hours in the beginning as you build your business and integrate into your business community." (in 67 reviews)
- "Maybe to get a little more feedback from local management." (in 40 reviews)
- "The lack of leadership and decision making causes an uncomfortable environment to function in on a daily basis." (in 32 reviews)
- 5.011 Feb 2022Senior Service Specialist IICurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great culture, great hours, they are all about development
The pay is lower than most investment companies. The medical benefits are not great, very high deductibles.
Edward Jones Reviews FAQs
Edward Jones has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 4,759 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Edward Jones to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
63% of Edward Jones employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Edward Jones 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.