SixthStar Technologies - Sixth Star Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Sixth Star Technologies Reviews"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Chennai
Current Employee - SEO Executive in Chennai

I have been working at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its very good to work in Sixth Star Technologies, because the CEO of Sixth star Technologies is always help to employees how to grown up their life. Every Friday sixth star technologies HR Team conduct Fun meeting to reduce the work stress. Its very amazing. The Working Atmosphere in Sixth star Technologies also very good. All the Sixth Star Technologies employees are very super and helping tendency. No Bad reviews or complaints about the sixth star technologies company and the employees

Cons

Nothing downstairs about Sixth Star Technologies because the team whom worked in sixth star technologies is very good. They are very valuable persons and back bone of Sixth Star Technologies

Advice to Management

Nothing to advice to Sixth Star Technologies Management, only one thing Shift Timing is the major problem. Otherwise the Sixth Star Technologies is very good companies.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great joy to work in Sixthstar Technologies, No Complaints"

Current Employee - Web Designer in Chennai
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Chennai

I have been working at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Past two years am working as Web Designer in Sixthstar Technologies. The employees who are working in Sixthstar Technologies is very enjoyable. We can learn lot of things in Sixthstar Technologies. Still now there are no complaints to tell. Most of the employees told about Sixthstar Technologies as Good Reviews only.

Cons

Normally I don't write any reviews or complaints because nobody can't see the reviews about the companies. but now I can't think now to write reviews about Sixth Star Technologies. Because the working atmosphere in sixthstar Technologies is very great and the management team also. There is no complaints about the sixthstar technologies management. The management team always support and encourage the employees.

Advice to Management

Nothing to advice the management because they know what to do. I really enjoy to work in sixth star technologies. Correct increment and shift time.

2. "Sixth Star Technologies Reviews"

Former Employee - Web Designer in Chennai
    Former Employee - Web Designer in Chennai

I worked at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In an Sixthstar Technologies Technical Team Worked as aggressively. I was worked designer in Sixth Star Technoogies (Since Jan 15). The Technical Team in Sixthstar Technologies was friendly type and they can clear the issue or complaints within the 15 minutes. This is the main advantage of sixthstar technologies technical team. 24/7 timing and 365 days working.

Cons

There is nothing backlogs about the Technical Team who work in Sixthstar Technologies. They are very joyful peples. Every friday they can conduct fun activities for one hour. It was very amazing.

Advice to Management

Normally i will not give any reviews or complaints about that company. But i must give review about sixhtstar technologies management team. because the management team in sixthstar technologies was very efficient and they will always think about employees benefits. Really amazing. I will told good reviews about sixthstar technologies to join in this company

Discover more reviews about SixthStar Technologies.