Found 1,444 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Forrester has great people and the mid senior level downward who are truly a pleasurer to work with." (in 255 reviews)
- "You will learn so much and the culture is great." (in 128 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 110 reviews)
- "A lot of great colleagues who are smart and try to do their best under declining conditions." (in 89 reviews)
- "Forrester offers good benefits and anywhere work" (in 85 reviews)
- "Feels like the employees are being punished for a bad year but not the exec team for their poor management." (in 51 reviews)
- "pay is low compared to industry standards" (in 50 reviews)
- "Low Salaries to start" (in 33 reviews)
- "Already two rounds of layoffs and I’m sure there are more to come." (in 24 reviews)
- "Forrester runs very lean so it is difficult to make for decisions to be made because senior management is always unavailable." (in 22 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW16 Dec 2022ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDallas, TX
Forrester has been a fantastic place to learn, explore different parts of the selling motion, and grow my career. Year over year I’ve seen Forrester change when we needed, hold firm when it was the right course, and pivot to meet our customers in the moment. Overall, I have been with Forrester for over a decade because I’m surround by people leaders who help me grow, by business leaders who up my game, and by thought leaders who push me further than I could get on my own. Looking forward to an awesome 2023!
Forrester has a complex offering and sales ramp time is still too long and too focused on what we sell versus how to sell.6
- 5.09 Sept 2023Revenue Development RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew Delhi
Pay scale , Work life balance, people and culture all is good
No cons as such just the company getting employees back to office while this has never been Forrester culture
Forrester Reviews FAQs
Forrester has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 1,496 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at Forrester to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -27% over the last 12 months.
50% of Forrester employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Forrester 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.