GoodWorker Reviews

Updated Sep 4, 2022

Found 20 of over 22 reviews

4.2
GoodWorker CEO Amit Jain (no image)
Amit Jain

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

10h

a

Software Engineer

I’ve recently joined with 12.75 Base and I only get 85k per month in hand. I’m thinking of switching exactly after one year. I don’t have any prior work experience so my total yoe at the time of switch would be just 1 year. With no internship too. But I want to go for it as I know my colleagues from my colleges who have got better opportunities than me and are earning more than me with same experience. I want the best hike possible what is the maximum I can expect ? (Percentage wise)

34 Comments

Tech India

133.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=GoodWorker~5015964
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Employee First

Sep 4, 2022 - Zonal Head
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee Friendly No unnecessary pressure Good work environment Salary and claims all on and before time

Cons

No work pressure at times leads to laziness and no learning People don't come to office Too cool for comfort for someone who wants to learn Freshers should only join if they want to become lazy

Marketing

Hi there, Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We appreciate your input, both good and bad. You mentioned a low-pressure environment, which is actually a result of the kind of team and culture we're trying to build here. We'd love to discuss this in detail with you and see how we can achieve that result while still encouraging people who are new to this way of working. If you have more information to share, we'd be happy to hear from you on our internal forums. We're constantly looking for ways to improve!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent compensation and work culture

Aug 22, 2022 - Product Analyst in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent compensation and work culture.

Cons

None that I know of.

Marketing

Hi there, we appreciate your opinions and positive review! Here's to more 'Good Work' 🙌!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Aug 10, 2022 - Software Development Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team Good work life balance

Cons

New office would be ready in november 2022

Marketing

Thank you for this lovely review. Do continue to share your observations and suggestions on our internal forums as well.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Yeah| get the crooks out

May 26, 2022 - Facilitator in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good Investors - Very nice colleagues to work with. - Good Energy except the crooks who keep throwing their weight around

Cons

***some horrible people in leadership group and some followers of these so called leaders ....business and finance play a lot of dirty politics,spreading rumours about everyone. They don't know how to treat women & if you have less experience then you are gone, they think they are very smart and know everything. I have never met such horrible people in my career. Not sure why group company is not looking into such peoples conduct. They say unlimited policy but when the employee takes a sick leave they have problem ..stating how many times they will fall sick. Will sickness knock the door and come ...hello be ready, I am coming ! So called LG becomes a breeding ground for gossips about their own peers, they love gossiping about the HR team, specially one person & they do it in front of everyone and have no guts to talk to them in their face. While this team is the most hardworking team answering to employee queries no matter what time or day it is! You people should have some real heart...don't tell I have this and that ...Learn to treat humans with respect first. Then call yourselves leaders!

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing

Hi there, we hear you. We're sorry you had such a negative experience. It must have left you feeling pretty disgruntled to have made you write this review. We do have dedicated internal forums and processes to address these issues as soon as they come up. Did you get a chance to go through those official channels? We highly recommend it, so that these issues get resolved in the most efficient manner. If not, please do raise your concerns there and we will look into them at the earliest. At GoodWorker, our culture is one of comfort and inclusion coupled with growth and teamwork, and we hope to create that for you. Looking forward to building a comfortable workplace for all.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Empathetic, rewarding and a company which is starving to make a huge impact in the lives of blue-collar workers.

Apr 7, 2022 - Content Writer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible working hours - Talented and supportive people - Unlimited leave policy - Immense opportunity of learning - Backed by Temasek (A Singapore Government's investment fund)

Cons

Nothing as such. Keep going!

Marketing

Hi there, it's great to hear that your experience has been pleasant! Here's to more 'Good Work'! 🙌👍

6. 5.0

Great place to learn

Apr 7, 2022 - Senior Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good Work Culture 2. So much of scope to learn 3.Flexibility in timings 4. Caring and supportive towards employees

Cons

there is no place for cafeteria.

Marketing

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We'll do our best to address the concern related to the cafeteria. Please continue to share your opinions with us on internal forums as well, we'd love to hear from you on how we can keep improving.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst culture

Apr 27, 2022 - Function Head in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

The organisation is funded by Temasek

Cons

Looks like the HR has been planting all the good reviews because they are scared of losing their job. The leadership is in form worthy of being the leadership team. Absolutely no respect for diversity. CEO and COO are heading functions that they have never worked on in life. Function heads are expected to train them and also get work done. Men in the organisation can simply disrespect women in front of the CEO and he asks the women to earn respect and have small talks with men who feel they are superior. In the 15 years of my career I have never seen an organisation with such terrible culture. Don’t join GoodWorker is your career is important to you.

3 people found this review helpful

Marketing

Hi, we're sorry that your experience with GoodWorker has been less than positive. As a young company, we’re constantly looking to evolve our practices and policies, including those related to diversity. We also want to encourage growth in all forms, across all functions. Since you have some concerns in these areas, we recommend you bring it up through our dedicated internal forums and processes so we can address the same. By doing so, we can ensure that these issues get resolved in the most efficient manner. At GoodWorker, our culture is one of comfort and inclusion coupled with growth and teamwork, and we hope to create that for you. Looking forward to building a comfortable workplace for all.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Feb 8, 2022 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

NA Good company to work with

Cons

NA None at all to be thought of

Marketing

Thank you for your feedback!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Jan 25, 2022 - TABP in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work More learning Working and learning things to do from scratch

Cons

No cons i can think of

Marketing

Thank you for your feedback!

10. 2.0
    Current Employee

Goodworker

Feb 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is some level of Work life balance.

Cons

Few folks at the top and mid management need to develop executive maturity at par with their position.

Marketing

Hi there, thank you for sharing your opinion. Please do continue to share your observations and suggestions on our internal forums.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews