Increff Reviews

Updated 9 Apr 2021

4.5
Increff CEO, Co-founder Rajul Jain (no image)
Rajul Jain
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Delivery Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Increff full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good working environment Creative, helpful and supportive team work. opportunity to grow.

Cons

No major cons as of now.

2. COVID-19

"It is all about startup and people."

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer III in Bangalore

I have been working at Increff full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A splendid company that will pay you back handsomely through salary and more so through equity. One of the startups that managed to navigate the COVID era with no to less difficulty while providing bonuses and hikes across the board. - A high yield business model. - Experienced and well-balanced leadership team. - Employee first company with an open and transparent culture. Great policies and perks. - A lot of free-hand given to chart your career path and role. - Lucrative product offering makes it a highly desirable company to wealth-building through equity. - Offers various incentives to its employees and values their contributions. - Mostly young folks around with tons of passion. - A closely-knit friendly culture with a wide variety of people to learn from. - No BS culture. Very straight forward and transparent communication.

Cons

- Being a startup, work can be demanding. - Job role can sometimes be of highly reactive nature. - Bi-annual appraisal but has often missed appraisal timelines which are then compensated with arrears. - You can feel lost sometimes because of the pace. It is always better to reach out to your colleagues/seniors.

Continue reading

"Not a developer friendly place"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer (SDE)

I have been working at Increff full-time

Pros

1. Average Industry salary 2. Excellent culture. Supportive and awesome people without filters. 3. Excellent Business Leadership. Great CEO

Cons

a) This place is not a tech-friendly place. If you ever care about good tech, you stay away from here. b) Performance and user experience don't matter. Tech problems are usually solved by burdening operation guys. c) A developer is expected to do all things end to end. SRS document, Design if any(mostly bad HTTP APIs), development, testing, maintaining multiple environments, client communications, early phases of business interaction and the whole nine yards. I am not sure if you would sign up for this job just to do some web APIs in Java. d) Lots of junior folks, barely any senior or staff level engineer.

Increff Response

February 15, 2021

Hi, This is Rajul. Thanks for posting. Request you to have one on one with me. Wish to understand a bit more about your concerns and figure out how we can resolve it. We rarely get a negative review from Increffibles and given our values of Be Happy and Employee First, your experience is a concern for us. Best regards, Rajul

4. "Employee-Friendly Company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Support Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Increff full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Always support ideas, no matter who that is from 2. Ability to voice out thoughts 3. Place to learn beyond the position's scope 4. Keeps employee first

Cons

Have not experienced one yet.

5. COVID-19

"An awesome place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Increff full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Employee centric company. * One of the first company to give complete wfh during Covid19. * Hikes even during pandemic (one of the rare companies to do so). * Transparent decision making where in even a fresher can have a say and his/her views will be taken seriously. * Great work * Great perks * 6 months appraisal cycle * Awesome parties and team outings :D * Switch of stream is possible * Personally feel a great place to start your career as software dev. * Overall a great culture

Cons

* Hectic many a times (but that comes as a part of startup). * As a startup, a lot of things from tech side are still in "figuring out" phase.

6. "Nice place to work"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Bangalore

I worked at Increff full-time

Pros

Good work life balance, approachable cxos

Cons

Not that I can think of any

7. "From TGIF to TGIM: Looking Forward to Mondays! (PS : TGIF/M - Thank God its Friday/Monday)"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Increff full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. One of the few companies that grew exponentially during COVID and gave hikes/appraisals throughout 2. Plethora of opportunities to lead, learn and grow professionally at a fast pace 3. Transparency at workplace 4. Strong and positive leadership that inspires a great supportive corporate culture 5. Leaders care about their employees as people 6. Smart and happy people to work with! Its fun to work and learn from people

Cons

1. Remunerations are low in comparison to the work 2. Few departments lack subject matter experts

8. COVID-19

"Best companies I have worked for till date"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Bangalore

I have been working at Increff full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing Founders - Loads to learn from them Great vision Very strong and passionate team Transparency in communication Flat hierarchy Abundant opportunities to learn, execute and grow at all levels Very few companies (both startups and stable corporates) would have retained entire team post Covid, let aside pay revisions. Increff has not only retained everyone, gave hikes as per the appraisal cycle as well.

Cons

Not any that I came across till now.

9. "In my 16 years of total experience I have found Increff the best company to work with."

Current Employee - Technical Delivery Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Increff full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very understanding and fair Management. Respect for each and every Increffable (member of Increff family). Great 360 degree review process. Six monthly appraisal cycle. Great salary. Every member of Increff family has super positive attitude and is ready to take up new challenges. True to it's Core Values.

Cons

None so far in my one year of journey with Increff.

10. ""Supportive work culture and Healthy environment with good Team spirit all the times.""

Current Employee - Associate-HR in Bangalore

I have been working at Increff full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly Management, easily approachable Lots of opportunities to grow, learn, and contribute. Managerial support gives me more strength to do enough and raise my standards of work every single day. Awsome Hikes. (Biannual)

Cons

Did not come across any

Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Reviews