Found 17,474 of over 18T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and will go to the ends of the earth to help you" (in 1032 reviews)
- "The coworkers are great and easy to work with they try to help you out when you first start with everything" (in 882 reviews)
- "Definitely the fact that the hours are flexible and you are working in a team oriented environment." (in 830 reviews)
- "good benefits and not always busy" (in 545 reviews)
- "Flexible schedules Friendly mentors and colleague" (in 491 reviews)
- "Low pay and messy store at times which means you are constantly hanging clothes up." (in 1648 reviews)
- "Poor management of getting employees to take on the next needed jobs at the company before they are furloughed." (in 1096 reviews)
- "Managers were rude and mean and I head several stories from recent employees that they had been throwing customers belongings." (in 725 reviews)
- "There is no training other than videos you are expected to watch and thereby learn what your job should entail." (in 357 reviews)
- "Minimum wage with a maximum of a 3% raise once a year (about $0.20)" (in 154 reviews)
- 4.029 Apr 2022Keyholder/Floor LeaderFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Good people,nice place,pay is alright could be more.
Short staff always on registers not being able to get store work done.
Kohl's Reviews FAQs
Kohl's has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 18,445 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Kohl's to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
54% of Kohl's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kohl's 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.