Found 27,800 of over 29T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with who are both technically knowledgeable and eager to help one another." (in 1565 reviews)
- "At my location I have some great coworkers that make it fun to come to work." (in 1003 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and I liked the department I worked in and the associates I worked with." (in 963 reviews)
- "benefits are good (have to be in a certain position to be eligible tho.)" (in 728 reviews)
- "flexible scheduling (get to choose which department and shifts to work) which was done through an online employee portal" (in 719 reviews)
- "the pay is low for the amount of work and the store is very messy." (in 2193 reviews)
- "management is poor and lazy" (in 1675 reviews)
- "There are not enough expectations set from senior level management and many managers do whatever they want." (in 1197 reviews)
- "No hours Performing other jobs No training Manager doesn’t answer Pay rate not honored from website" (in 503 reviews)
- "A lot of complaints about low salaries which make it difficult to attract and maintain qualified people." (in 295 reviews)
Macy's Reviews FAQs
Macy's has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 29,100 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Macy's to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
56% of Macy's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Macy's 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.