Mango IT Solutions Reviews

3.6
  1. "."

Former Employee - Web Designer in Indore

I worked at Mango IT Solutions full-time

Pros

Nice company provides snacks also

Cons

Don't know about growth here

2. "Good company to work and good work culture."

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Front End Web Developer in Indore

I have been working at Mango IT Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary, meals, timings and weekoff

Cons

Too strict, no appriciation to employees

3. "Good."

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Bangalore

I worked at Mango IT Solutions full-time

Pros

Nice Company to join for pals

Cons

Not any particular cons for this

4. "Good for freshers"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Indore

I worked at Mango IT Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will learn a lot of PHP

Cons

You will only learn PHP. And work culture is not good

5. COVID-19

"Not a right place for work"

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior PHP Developer in Indore

I worked at Mango IT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Infrastructure only to show.

Cons

Short and sweat: No work policy and having not good working atmosphere.They do not follow their created rules. 6 days and 12 hours per day working and no respect of employes. They do not give good apraisals even in covide, the company has not helped the employees and forced to work in late night. Its worse developer working here can not switch other company becauas of they have good relation with other company and by sending mails to them to joining preventions. FInally develoers can not move and leave that company. Should not be join this company.

Continue reading

"Good company to work with"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Indore

I have been working at Mango IT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am working here for the past 3 years. I have learned a lot here from the journey till now from joining, and my technical improve. :) Nice exposure to working in different technologies too, nice work environment, a good infrastructure, One can learn here how to work even in a condition of pressure which will increase one's working capability. Salary disbursement will be on time. Work-life balance. Work culture is good.

Cons

Nothing....I find everything good and hope Mango IT solutions continue the positivity

7. "Company's review"

I have been working at Mango IT Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working time is very good.

Cons

I experienced no cons till now.

"Purely PHP Based Company!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Indore

I have been working at Mango IT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1 ) 5 days working culture & good life balance. 2 ) They provide morning and evening snacks. 3) They provide 6 months training to the freshers (technical stuff related to PHP and JS along with communication skills) 4) If you are a fresher and want a good initial package in Indore (around Rs. 20,000/-month) then it would be your option. 5) Process oriented work culture. 6) Management is much better compare to other mid-size IT companies in Indore. 7) Well established and one of the oldest companies in the field of IT in Indore. 8) You will get your Salary on time. 9) Long term relationship with clients.

Cons

1) Purely PHP based Company (Magento/Wordpress Based) 2) If you want to work on latest cutting edge technologies like Node, Angular, React or Python then this company is NOT for you. 3) Projects on which they are working are mainly based on Magento and Wordpress. 4 ) Strict Incoming Timings (NO flexible hours) 5) No "Work from home" policy. 6) Bond Agreement for Freshers (Upto 2.5 Years and Rs. 1 Lakh as a security deposit) and for experienced candidate (1.5 Years of Bond) 7) You will be forced to work on the technologies and projects of their choice. 8) They will deduct half day salary if you come late more 3 times in a month. 9 ) Long working hours (9 hours working) 10) No extra bonus/income for doing overtime. 11) Some Saturday's are working to compensate holidays (like all national holidays and some major festivals). 12) Here, Testers/QA only knows Manual testing (No Automation testing) 13) They don't provide paid leaves during training period. 14) Less Increments, and If you are already an experienced IT guy then there will be no future/career growth. 15) Laptops are not allowed in the company (may be for security reasons) 16) Huge Communication gap between Higher Management and employees. 17) They also make their employees profiles on Upwork. Let's imagine, In future if you want to become freelancer, then it will be very difficult for you to make another profile on Upwork ( because Upwork don't allow duplicate profiles on their platform). 18) Trainers are not good. 19) As a Trainee (Fresher), you will only get Rs. 5000 (for 6 Months) 20) My advice for freshers - Leave the company if you don't want to work on MAGENTO, because it will definitely ruin your career (As there is little to no demand for MAGENTO in India & its an outdated CMS/technology). Instead try to grab another job in companies which are working on latest technologies.

9. "Salary"

I worked at Mango IT Solutions full-time

Pros

1. Working Environment 2. Office Timing

Cons

I think there are no cons.

10. "Excellent place for Self Learning and Growth"

Current Employee - Technical Project Lead in Indore

I have been working at Mango IT Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Started as a trainee and now working as Technical Project Lead Ample opportunities to learn and grow Encourages for fitness activities; Cyclothon, Marathon etc. Good infrastructure with cafeteria

Cons

The process oriented work culture is hectic sometimes but, makes things hassle free later on

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 English Reviews