Mars Reviews

Updated 12 May 2021

4.2
Mars Office of the President Grant F. Reid
Grant F. Reid
Pros
  • "there are great benefits at this company(in 128 reviews)

• "A supportive culture with great people across the company(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance not easy to manage(in 89 reviews)

• "Decision making is painfully slow(in 56 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee
      Featured Review

A company that lives its values and values its people

10 Nov 2020 - Global Change Lead in Newark, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Five Principles Collaborative team environment Career development from within - focus on personal ability over "functional silos" Focus on Well-being, Inclusion & Diversity

Cons

Slow decision making (requires "aligning" a lot of people) Offices are often linked to factories and in rural areas 1+ hour from major cities

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company

11 Apr 2021 - AREA SALES MANAGER in West
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance , Associate culture

Cons

Nothing to mention , no cons

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such great feedback. We are deeply committed to our Associates' wellbeing and development and we're happy to hear you had a positive experience working with us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

9 Apr 2021 - Learning and Development Specialist in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

A very good company with good culture

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company culture

9 Apr 2021 - Talent Specialist in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture, Five Principles, Salary

Cons

Limited growth opportunities, Sub-scale business size

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Trying to be a great place to work

27 Apr 2021 - Senior Brand Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Respect for people Inclusion and diversity Super Brands to work with

Cons

Alignment culture to many discussions less decisions

Social Media Strategist

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best FMCG out there

1 Apr 2021 - Regional Business Development Manager in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

It has a very nice culture to work

Cons

There are hardly any cons in working with Mars

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good company to work for, good work culture.

1 Apr 2021 - Research Technologist in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture, good pay scale.

Cons

Culture slowly being taken over by Wrigley way of working, which didn't really work for Wrigley. Very flat/ lean org structure, so not many opportunities for growth.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to work!

14 Mar 2021 - Employer Branding Specialist in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

A culture based on equality and respect, incredible global exposure and immense learning.

Cons

There is no downside of working here!

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such great feedback. We are deeply committed to our Associates' wellbeing and development and we're happy to hear you're having a positive experience with us. If you would like to share any additional feedback or recommendations, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. Thank you!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best co. To work

13 Mar 2021 - Finance Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture, Good compensation, Growth in career, Long term career prospects

Cons

Less roles in same heirarchy

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Overall good organisation to work

9 Apr 2021 - Area Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working Culture Mutuality Freedom Good market working expenses Quality product

Cons

Salary Unlogical task Poor Appraisal Recognition Award Not proper DMS

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,180 Reviews