Mars Reviews

Found 2,364 of over 3,379 reviews

4.2
Mars Office of the President Grant F. Reid
Grant F. Reid
Pros
  • "there are great benefits at this company(in 128 reviews)

• "A supportive culture with great people across the company(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance not easy to manage(in 89 reviews)

• "Decision making is painfully slow(in 56 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Nil

Aug 25, 2021 - Sale Officer in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
      Business Outlook

Pros

All good. good company for new beginner.

Cons

No cons in company all Good

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such great feedback. We are deeply committed to our Associates' wellbeing and development and we're happy to hear you're having a positive experience with us. If you would like to share any additional feedback or recommendations, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. Thank you!

2. 4.0

Good environment

Sep 15, 2021 - Sales Executive in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment, supportive team

Cons

Lots of politics in the company, salary cuts

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your former People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

3. 3.0

Sales

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Officer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary and incentive and other benifit

Cons

Top management not understand reallity

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work

Sep 7, 2021 - Sales Associate in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salaries and benefits are good

Cons

Work life balance is not good

5. 5.0

Great place to work

Aug 20, 2021 - Senior Human Resources Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, vision and opportunities, safety

Cons

Nothing in specific to say

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Culture is the best part of this organization , principles keep them alive

Sep 2, 2021 - Utility Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

very good culture, work life balance, compensation, they develop you as leaders, internal training , safety adherance etc

Cons

Growth is slow, finding the growth path is difficult

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Good Company but a lot could be improved

Aug 11, 2021 - Commercial Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture, Good pay, a company believes in 5 principles

Cons

Limited growth opportunities in India as business is still small and growing.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful place to work

Jul 28, 2021 - Site Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

- freedom to decide once pace and challenges - full support in implementing ideas - work culture very collaborative

Cons

- person has to be keen learner to grow with Mars - carrier opportunities against aspirations may be limited

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 20, 2021 - Talent Specialist in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant MNC culture and broadminded people

Cons

Limited growth opportunities due to limited scale

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such great feedback. We are deeply committed to our Associates' wellbeing and development and we're happy to hear you had a positive experience working with us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

company has good culture & values

Jun 29, 2021 - Global Digital Marketing Manager in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

collaborative, strong values & Culture, gives you freedom to try new things, good work life balance

Cons

takes time to decide - mutual culture becomes an impediment in fast decision taking, , slow on result orientation

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,364 Reviews