What people are saying about NetSuite
Got a burning question about NetSuite? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NetSuite employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great People and Organization." (in 67 reviews)
- "Great benefits and HR department that really tries to offer a package that will entice top talent to stay." (in 53 reviews)
- "Great culture and room to grow." (in 38 reviews)
- "great work/life balance" (in 25 reviews)
- "Salary is good and many employees can work remotely from home" (in 22 reviews)
- "Management is poor" (in 33 reviews)
- "Training is limited an must be re" (in 12 reviews)
- "Your managers don't actually care about you all that much." (in 11 reviews)
- "Can be long hours and can also be stressful" (in 8 reviews)
- "promotion', I have little faith in middle and upper management." (in 6 reviews)
Found 732 of over 764 reviews
Updated 3 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.03 Sept 2023Education ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMakati City
Easy flexible work environment that allows you to do things on your own time
Can bombard you with a lot of work at times, utilization rate is primary focus; tends to forget about employee morale
- 4.02 Sept 2023Technical WriterCurrent EmployeeRedwood City, CA
I like working here. Good benefits and always a lot of work to do
Sometimes too much work is put on you. Salary increases aren’t guaranteed
NetSuite Reviews FAQs
NetSuite has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 764 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at NetSuite to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
76% of NetSuite employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NetSuite 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.