NextGen Invent Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Deepak Mittal
  1. "A good company"

Current Employee - Customer Experience Manager in Noida

I have been working at NextGen Invent full-time for less than a year

Pros

1 Work timing - Noon 1:30 to Night 10:30 PM which is quite good, so you don't need to rush in the early morning and not at all have to early morning peak-hour time traffic. 2 Opportunity to learn and grow if you are calm and patience. 3 A direct approach to team members. 4 Supportive Network team.

Cons

You can't take the whole responsibility, dependencies are there. No Overtime Pay No Work From Home No Flexible Work Hours

Advice to Management

We should bring flexible working hours and work from home opportunity, might this will make the team more productive.

NextGen Invent2019-05-23

June 4, 2019Director of Operations

Thanks for your feedback. We will certainly look to bring flexible work hours. At this time 100% of our customers are in US and Europe. We need to support our customers and we are afraid that flexibility will compromise the quality of our delivery. We do provide WFH when required ...

"Worst company and Worst CEO"

Former Employee - Sooftware Developer in Noida

I worked at NextGen Invent full-time for less than a year

Pros

if want to vanish your career then this company for you. There is no any pros because of no any management and working environment. my personal experience is this I resigned this company just because of no manner how to talk to your junior and employees.

Cons

1. For learning no any scope. 2. No any team sprit and team work. 3. Everyone trying to make fool. my conclusion is this they make you some thing like handicapped person.

Advice to Management

Try to make good atmosphere.

NextGen Invent2019-07-01

"Company is not bad except CEO"

Current Employee - Consultant Developer in Noida

I have been working at NextGen Invent full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Always get appreciation only to manager not to employee who worked at late nights and also on saturday and sunday. - NGI listens everything of their employees only when it was in their favour.

Cons

- CEO use abusive language with their employees. - CEO treats their employees live slaves. - CEO wants proper estimates before starting any task, but want it complete on same day before leaving the office, whether the task is of 15 hrs or 20 hrs. Note: working hours per day is 8.

Advice to Management

Dont treat your employees like slaves else no one will work here.

NextGen Invent2019-06-27
  4. "never join this company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida

I have been working at NextGen Invent full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is no pros i see only pros .

Cons

Hire and fire culture,not increase salary,there is no life balance ,always say stay night and complete work. CEO of this company not behave good with there employee.

Advice to Management

change the culture of your company otherwise all the good employee leave your office.

NextGen Invent2019-06-26
  5. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Noida

I have been working at NextGen Invent full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working as a Software Trainee for the last 5 months I could mention some points that make this organization different 1. If you're a fresher, then my friend, this is for you... I also was afraid of how things will go. Well, they're pretty smooth here. People talk here... isn't it a sign of great leadership. They don't just boss around and order us what to do. 2. We train ourselves on a regular basis....

Cons

We don't have any canteen and odd office hours make it hard to find good food around the office.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

NextGen Invent2019-05-13

May 19, 2019Director of Operations

Thanks for your input. We will look into your suggestions and try to find better food options around the office.

6. ""Great company Great culture""

I have been working at NextGen Invent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work with tons of smart people that support each other who are positive and encouraging. good company for learning prospective good culture

Cons

no cab facility provided to employees

NextGen Invent2019-05-10

May 19, 2019Director of Operations

Thanks for your input. We will look into your suggestions and improve our benefit plans

7. "I worked as Business developer trainee for the company"

Former Employee - Business Development in Noida

I worked at NextGen Invent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Immense learning. I was hired from college as a trainee. Learning and growth opportunities are great if you are willing to learn. Deadlines are deadlines which helps in increasing efficiency Ceo has a great vision

Cons

Timings are the cons though they have their reason for such timings.

Advice to Management

Cool and friendly management but needs to create more effective communication amongst each other

NextGen Invent2019-05-10

May 19, 2019Director of Operations

Thanks for your input. We have a very open channel of communication, Please feel free to reach out to any management team member without any hesitation.

8. "Good Company for Learning point of view"

Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at NextGen Invent full-time

Pros

I am working In NGI since 2013 and that's my first job. Working from last 5+ years if i am talking about this company pros point there are many point as given below 1. This company boost employee skills like technical skills team lead skills and management skills e.t.c. 2. Provide good appraisal as per deserving candidate not matter how minimum experience. 3.Never late salary always come on time. 4.Arrange many...

Cons

Some times you not meet the dead line then in that case you have to put the extra effort because client come first and every body is doing that.

NextGen Invent2019-04-27

May 1, 2019Director of Operations

Thanks for your input. We are committed to delivering value to our customers in a timely manner. We do understand that sometimes it requires more effort than planned, we will surely try to minimize these instances by better planning and estimating.

"Worst Company to work, Company CEO is a Dictator who will treat u as a slave,"

Former Employee - Data Analyst in Noida

I worked at NextGen Invent full-time for less than a year

Pros

No Pros, My advise to people who work here is to resign at the earliest

Cons

Never join this company if u love youself

Advice to Management

Leave this hell as soon as possible

NextGen Invent2019-04-07

May 1, 2019Director of Operations

It is unfortunate that you had a bad experience. However, our head of analytics "Upal Roy" is an amazing manager as well as a great mentor. He challenges his team to learn new things and be accountable for the work assigned. I would agree that NGI is not the right place for people ...

10. "Recommended only for freshers"

I have been working at NextGen Invent full-time

Pros

Interviews for freshers are easy to crack. Good opportunity to work on any one domain. Bu only one.

Cons

Negative outlook of CEO Management is not good. Unrealistic deadlines.

Advice to Management

Atleast Get a better coffee machine.

NextGen Invent2019-01-04