Found 145 of over 157 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
Is it safe to resign without any job offer in hand? Has anyone regretted it later? Deloitte USI Tata Consultancy Infosys Larsen & Toubro Infotech EY Cognizant Accenture PwC Publicis Sapient Wipro Epsilon KPMG Accolite Wipro Capgemini Hashedin by deloitte
Hi guys, Just giving a info out of my experience, market is not bad. There are lot of opportunities and companies are paying what we are asking as well. But the catch is in how much time we can join. I am serving my last month notice. I get lot of calls everyday, many I reject they try to get me in by saying we can pay more than the company. I get 3-4 interviews scheduled everyday. So if you have right skill set and able to join soon, there's lot of companies wanting you.
Got a burning question about OnGraph? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with OnGraph employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Best environment where you can work with enjoyment,there is no interruptions on time or work.team" (in 8 reviews)
- "management is good" (in 7 reviews)
- "Good and work life balance" (in 7 reviews)
- "Good working environment, Timing flexibility, Multiple things to learn with multiple projects" (in 6 reviews)
- "4.Good culture" (in 5 reviews)
- "They do no give option to cut your salary and keep the notice period same because of the same reason." (in 8 reviews)
- 5.010 Jul 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsJaipur, Rajasthan
Best option for fresher Great mentor You can improve skills Work life balance That’s it
There is no cons There is no disadvantages
- 4.013 Aug 2023QA EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsJaipur, Rajasthan
Good Environment Time Flexibility Highly supporting Team Leads and Managers
Sometimes needs to push Seniors to learn new things.
- 3.023 Jun 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
You will get to learn ruby on rails and many more new tech stack.
I don't find any as of now.
- 5.019 Jun 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNoida
Supportive seniors, Nice work environment, flexible timing, free cab facility, free snacks.
Strict delivery time line, that should be.
- 1.02 Mar 2023Android DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
clean office and overall locaiton in city is decent. Metro connectivity nearby.
bad managment. the manger was not good at all and everything is micro managerd. no one is working for the product get better . The onl care abot that it would look like to the manager that they are working. Very selfish people and would throw you under the bus if something goes wrong. a lot of office politics and and back talk about other employees.
OnGraph Reviews FAQs
OnGraph has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 157 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at OnGraph to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
88% of OnGraph employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OnGraph 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.