OnGraph Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.9
OnGraph Director Baati Mittal
Baati Mittal

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Healthy Work Environment but senior staff not supportive" (in 13 reviews)

• "I have learn a lot here and added lot of skills to my CV" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons of company every thing is good" (in 6 reviews)

• "I got a 2 months notice period, while my colleague with similar experience and post got 3 months notice period" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Better opportunity to work"

I have been working at OnGraph full-time

Pros

I joined organization in 2018. Prons of company is :
    - It's a good time to work with this organization. You can improve your techincal skills.
    - Good managment and coperative teams.
    - Every festival and birthday celebration is organized. And with that salary is always on time.

Cons

No any cons with this ongranization.

2. "Good"

I worked at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Learning is Good for fresher

Cons

Managers should be good behaviour

Advice to Management

Nothing

"Good Company to work with"

Former Employee - Technical Analyst in Noida
    Former Employee - Technical Analyst in Noida

I worked at OnGraph full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Adapts well with latest technologies
    Friendly environment

Cons

Salary for Fresher is lower end.
    There should be more shuttle service if someone wants to stay in office and wants to learn more.

Advice to Management

As fresher is getting opportunity to work in new tech like ROR and Grails, please increase fresher basic pay scale as well. It is quite low if compared to other companies like Infosys, TCS, Accenture etc.

"Healthy Work Environment"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at OnGraph full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are many good employees in leadership team, who always help their team members to learn and deliver.

They give enough time to learn new things and execute those. I got lot of support many times when I was not able to complete my task. They stood with me and helped me to solve any difficult problem.

I am always trying to have that kind of leadership quality with me.

Cons

I did not have any cons, whenever I or my team had any issue, I took it up with management OR HR team and they did their best to solve it.

Advice to Management

If I do compare the other companies I have worked, I feel like you guys are really good and keep these good things please which will make you different with other.
    Best of Luck !!

5. "Everything in average"

Current Employee - IOS Applications Developer in Noida
    Current Employee - IOS Applications Developer in Noida

I have been working at OnGraph full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work life balance
    Salary growth are equal for all

Cons

Need to improve system and team interaction

Advice to Management

Upgrade hardwares

"Superb culture, challenging work, lots of learning"

I have been working at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Wonderful management, superb culture, lots of learning in very short amount of time, fast decisions, the performers have no limits

Cons

Starting salary for freshers is low but at the same time, the reviews are very frequent

"Great company to start your carrier"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at OnGraph full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started my carrier from OnGraph, it was my first company. I have learn a lot here and added lot of skills to my CV. I was given all the opportunities to learn and execute it.
    The best part was that I never felt I am doing daily same kind of task. Everyday I was given some challenging task which helped me to keep learning.
    My leads helped me to enhance my skills and always helped me if I am stuck somewhere during my development. I enjoyed the moment when we sat together and solved complex problems.
    I also feel the best thing that my salary was being credited on the first day of month which many of my college friends were still not getting in their company.

Cons

Overall company should focus to open more offices across India.

Advice to Management

Please keep up doing what you are doing. Earn more business and increase 10X in coming years.

"Good company"

I have been working at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Good company to work with as a fresher

Cons

More work pressure & need to stay late night for work.
    Count down your demerits when ask for appraisals

Advice to Management

Should think about employees rights.

"Good"

I have been working at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Fix timing
    sat-sun off
    cab facility
    less work pressure

Cons

very less salary
    less learning opportunity

"Don't join and save yourself from the trauma"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at OnGraph full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for this company for around 1.5 years. I admired it a lot when I joined, but by the time I left my perception completely changed.

Don’t go by the positive reviews here - most of them are fake and employees are given chocolates to post positive reviews for the company - gets to tell you a lot about the pathetic culture here.

The only pro:

1. Good Employees - Only thing that is keeping this company afloat are it’s employees who are really hard working. You get to learn a lot from them.

Cons

1. Managers are really pathetic and don’t respect their employees. For them, they are just a bunch of laborers meant to bill hours to client. Employees are asked to bill about 60hrs/week to client (more than 10 hrs a day). If they cannot, they need to bill from home or on weekends.

2. Manager go crazy when a client reports some bug and can call you anytime at night - even if it was not a critical issue. I understand that if it is a critical bug, its our responsibility to fix and if manager takes our stand and reports to client that bug is not critical and will be fixed in morning, we would be happy to help if anything important breaks even at night. However, they are just at the mercy of the client. They would be ready to come to your home and ring bell to wake you up if you did not pick up your phone. I mean really?

3. The HR department is good for nothing. They don’t have their policies written anywhere and you only come to know about their policies when its applicable. For example, one of my colleague’s notice period was extended because he took more than 50% of year’s leave by the time of resignation. They even included complimentary-offs(given when we work on holidays) and WFHs. I myself discovered a lot of policies at the time of resignation, which I will state later in the review.

4. You have to run around HR to get even minutest of work done - getting appraisal letter, salary certificate, even pay slips.

5. They have an HR management software they built themselves that is cramped with bugs. For anything that doesn’t work, they will say, “Its a bug and we are fixing it” and then forget it for months. It took me five months to get my pending monthly salary slips from them.

6. When you resign, it gets even worse. You will get a random notice period - 2 months or 3 months and then they will bring in random policies to extend the period. Their main aim is to bill as much to the client before we leave. The manager keeps your resignation pending and will not accept it just so that they can extend it as they will.

7. Work life balance goes for a toss - especially for boys. They work 10-12 hours a day frequently, and can be asked to fix bugs even at 2 AM in morning. The management is at the mercy of the client and will never take a stand for the employees.

8. They boast about flexible timings, but when you are leaving they will count the number of hours you were in office and again extend notice period if you have pending hours.

9. No adherence to Company Policy which vary from Employee to Employee and mostly inclined towards Employer.

I could go on and on but I am choosing to list only major issues.

I would have given them better rating, but my experience after resignation was so bad I would give them 0 stars and stop anyone from joining the company to save them from trauma the employees go through here.

1. You cannot take a single leave while in notice period. Your notice period gets extended equivalent to leaves you take in notice period. Again so that they can bill more to the client. They do no give option to cut your salary and keep the notice period same because of the same reason.

2. They said they had flexible timings, but when I resigned they counted each and every hour I spent in office, and said I had to complete negative hours or my notice period will get extended. I worked 10-11 hours during my notice period to compensate for that.

3. They cut 10% off my salary after appraisal without informing me and refused to give it at the time leaving. They say, “We have a policy and give it only when you complete 6 months.” Note that they were saying this after I have left. Before that, my manager kept saying, “I have recommended that you should get that 10%.” The top management is themselves not aware of the policies. I was never informed about that policy either.

4. They ask for new company’s offer letter before leaving and when I refused, HR said they will not give experience certificate if I do not give it. The issue did get resolved when I raised it to higher management.

5. I got a 2 months notice period, while my colleague with similar experience and post got 3 months notice period.

This company has handful of projects from which most of its income comes. And, employees are realizing what a nightmare it is and leaving. Most of my team has left after I resigned.

The management might reply to this review explaining their policies and giving excuses which they are really good at. However, anyone reading this thoroughly will understand my emotions and that I am telling the truth.

If you are sane and worry about your career - keep away from this company. You can thank me later.