What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I can really say only the benefits were good and there is a gym of no cost." (in 1588 reviews)
- "Great for people who want a 'small company feel' with the structure and HR/development resources of a large company" (in 824 reviews)
- "Great culture and were given the flexibility to work and do school at the same time." (in 762 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good if you are not very ambitious and just want a low" (in 600 reviews)
- "good work environment and fun" (in 327 reviews)
- "The sales goal is extremely high and you got relatively low pay compared with other banks" (in 743 reviews)
- "Poor management The management admitted that there is a certain discrepancy between what you learnt in the 10 week training and on board." (in 681 reviews)
- "Low salary but your foot in the door will give you access to many opportunities." (in 444 reviews)
- "I know several people who were railroaded by bad managers and had to leave the company" (in 395 reviews)
- "long hours and rarely close in bad weather also need to work 7 days a week." (in 391 reviews)
Found 17,315 of over 19T reviews
Updated 20 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.08 Jun 2022CEA/Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee
- Stock bonuses even for part time members - learning opportunities - well organized environment and helpful managers
- mediocre compensation for TOR/VAN -high learning curve for CEA position for those w/o previous retail banking experience
- 5.06 Apr 2022Software TesterFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Career Opportunities, Compensations & Benefits, Culture & Values, Diversity & Inclusion.
Not applicable, Not applicable, Not applicable, Not applicable, Not applicable,
- 5.023 Dec 2021Assistant Store ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Celebrates employee success, training and advancement opportunities, culture is important.
Open 7 days a week. Great for customers, but not always great for employees trying to get 40 hours a week.
- 5.019 Aug 2021TellerCurrent Employee
great company and environment, paid sick leave and paid time off when requested. flexible schedule
can be tiring and overworked when staff is short but managers usually matriculate the schedule well.
Hello Everyone, I am currently working in Transfer agency department Northern Trust in bangalore. But want to switch to Gurgaon. I have an experience of 8yrs in Hedge fund and private equity industry. Please let me know for any recommendations. EY Accenture JPMorgan Chase Citi American Express Bank of America Deutsche Bank Morgan Stanley TD Ameritrade BMO Apex Group Ltd.
TD Reviews FAQs
TD has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 19,136 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at TD to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of TD employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TD 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.