What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Only thing was free food and that was rare" (in 633 reviews)
- "A few great people to get to know and maybe even be friends with somewhere down the 'Line'." (in 528 reviews)
- "flexible hours; good for students and those looking for a second job" (in 455 reviews)
- "My coworkers were nice and friendly" (in 285 reviews)
- "Flexible Schedule and Positions" (in 169 reviews)
- "The pay was low and would only get a couple of cents a year even knowing how to do every position" (in 755 reviews)
- "Bad management and lack of support" (in 605 reviews)
- "Manager was rude and very demanding constantly had a on and off attitude" (in 361 reviews)
- "Upper management is bad when they start to 'crack down' on lower level management." (in 111 reviews)
- "They would put me in places where I had no training or was poorly trained." (in 88 reviews)
Found 11,045 of over 12T reviews
Updated 1 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Taco Bell Reviews FAQs
Taco Bell has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 11,624 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Taco Bell to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
52% of Taco Bell employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Taco Bell 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.