Talent Recruit Software Reviews

Updated 11 May 2020

3.6
Talent Recruit Software Managing Director Alok Nidhi Gupta (no image)
Alok Nidhi Gupta

"Dignity of Labour"

Current Employee - All in Bangalore

I have been working at Talent Recruit Software full-time

Pros

Company CEO treats employees like slave. And so if you work as slave, you will get more work and you will learn more and will get good pay outside. If you work more than 14 hours then he will compare you with other slaves working in this company. Recently they have reduced our salary by 30%. And all employees are slave here, they work for this company, I have seen some foolish working here as slave from long time. These slaves working from long time, gets good pay and hikes and when hike comes to their team members, they simply neglected.

Cons

You will lose your dignity here. If you don't have self respect, then you can join this company for learning. Work more and learn more, but compromise with your dignity

2. "Average"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Talent Recruit Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work environment, good learning, good work

Cons

Old school technology, work life balance, they want us to come at sharp 930 and expect we'll stay there till 9 in night.

April 24, 2020Assistant Manager - HR

Dear Employee, Thanks for considering our efforts to make our work environment growth oriented, comfortable and friendly for our team members. Our team continuously thrives to work towards the learning and development of our team members and we are glad that you appreciate the learning opportunity that Talent Recruit has provided you. We work on the latest technologies and keep upgrading them from time to time which has helped us in bagging many awards and accolades continuously for past many years including the “best use of Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence in HR technology”. We also try to keep our team stressfree by conducting various activities/dayouts. We hope that you are enjoying being a part of it. We always encourage suggestions from each team members and we would be happy to receive your inputs/ feedback on any of the things you will like to refer internally to our HR team. Thank you for sharing your valued feedback With Regards, Team TR!

3. "Amazing path for my Career"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Talent Recruit Software part-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome ambiance and a strong and helpful management that is very supportive ! Have enjoyed my last year here and will recommend others to join ! Motivated well enough to gain more and more skills everyday ! Great place to achieve yourself as a Techno-functional Consultant !

Cons

There are no noticeable points as far now. Enjoying my professional life in a wealthy manner.

4. "Frustrating environment"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Talent Recruit Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good salary,pretty good incentives

Cons

Depressing working environment, not much scope to climb up the ladder

April 24, 2020Assistant Manager - HR

Dear Employee, Many thanks for giving your valuable feedback. We appreciate that you took out your time to praise our compensation structures and add on incentives to boost our hardworking employees’ morale. We have a specialized performance appraisal structure in place, which minutely monitors the hardwork each employee has put throughout the year and compensate with one of the best compensation structures and on time appraisals / promotions. We believe in giving a stress free, motivating and fun filled environment to our employees by conducting various fun / sports activities. Also, you may be aware that our leadership team is quite young and we provide equal and amazing opportunities for team members to go up the ladders. Our young leadership team is the testimony of the fact how a hardworking colleague can go up to ladder in quick time. We regret if something you may have not liked. We are always open for suggestions. Thanks again for connecting for sharing your feedback. With Regards, Team TR!

5. "Sales Team Member working with TalentRecruit for more than 3 years"

Current Employee - Assistant General Manager - Business Development in Mumbai

I have been working at Talent Recruit Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team dynamics and work culture. Great exposure to participate in multiple activities and grow. Not just as a Sales person but also as an individual. Great opportunity to engage with C-Suite level customers. The sales team culture is understanding and not predatory, unlike few other organizations which I had been a part of.

Cons

Alternate Saturdays are working half days rest all holidays for the Sales team.

April 24, 2020Assistant Manager - HR

Dear Employee, Many thanks for connecting here and sharing your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to know that you are equally happy to be a part of our team. Talent Recruit always takes out measures to bring out the best in our team members and provides various opportunities for them to excel. Keep contributing & wishing you a continued success at TalentRecruit Thanks again for considering our efforts. With Regards, Team TR!

6. "Great Company To Grow"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Talent Recruit Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Below are the list of Pros in TR: 1. Awesome Management Support. 2. Great potential for a sales guy to grow. 3. Chilled Out Work Culture. 4. Pressure is there to achieve numbers as in any sales organization but it is not a crushing one. 5. Smart Workers are rewarded.

Cons

A few things can be considered as cons: 1. All Saturdays should be made completely off instead of alternate ones 2. Employee reporting timings in the morning should be made lenient as in any start up especially for sales guys. The above are very minor stuff from the wish list.

7. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at Talent Recruit Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to learn ,the interview proccess is really good and unique,the compensation is good,freedom at work,new ideas and innovation are welcome,support from management,process oriented organization,work life balance

Cons

none i can think of.

"Good"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager

I have been working at Talent Recruit Software full-time

Pros

Good place to work for

Cons

None of the above to

April 24, 2020Assistant Manager - HR

"Not recommended to work"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I worked at Talent Recruit Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is no good thing in this place

Cons

Many things 1- technologies used are outdated 2- attitude of CEO is bad. Treats people badly and very partial to IT team 3- interview process for IT team is worst 4- people are expected to write code in a way the CTO wants. Otherwise you are rejected. 5- CTO is not fit to be in that position. Could be a senior software expert outside. 6- Salaries not paid on time. 7- false promises made by CEO and later twists it to his convenience. Anyone who desperately needing a job can join here. It is a suicide to join this company.

April 24, 2020Assistant Manager - HR

Many thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. Talent Recruit has always maintained a good pace with new technologies in the market and keeps upgrading it time to time. Interview process for all positions have been carefully framed and assigned interview panelists who holds great knowledge in their fields and we always follow unbiased process for candidate selection. As we believe in providing equal opportunity to everyone, post onboarding adequate training is provided to each employee as and when required by them. We always make it a point to pay every employee salary on time. In case of any bank holidays we prefer to make payment a day before but never later. We outright reject your statement of not paying salary on time. We hold great value and it has never happened in the history of the organization so far that salary of employees are delayed even be a day. We always try to keep our employees happy and contented in best ways possible but still we take your comments in good spirit and will make any necessary changes required. Once again thank you for your valuable feedback. With Regards, Team TR!

"Joining this company is equivalent to career suicide"

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Talent Recruit Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Biscuits during the tea break Dinner is reimbursed if you work past 1 AM

Cons

Too many to note down, will only mention the important ones 1. Salary below market average (Half the combined salary of the team is allocated to Manager) 2. All positive reviews here are fake (i guess its obvious) 3. AI and Machine Learning is a marketing gimmick 3. No tier architecture project 4. No Design patterns used 5. No Design patterns used 6. No code reviews since it is unnecessary waste of time 7. Zero bug code is expected by Manager 8. Seniors regularly poke fun at your code 9. ASP.NET application (no plans to move to MVC and EF) 10. Highly unorganised code structure 11. Opaque management 12. No Professional growth (your brain will start to rot after 1 year) 13. Long working hours (sometimes 25+ hours in day) 14. Expected to fix at least 30 issues on daily issues 15.Performance is proportional to how close you are to the Manager 16. The list goes on... Note (To New joiners): Join here if and only if these points are not in priority 1. Learning .NET 2. Salary 3. Productive working environment In case you have no other option there is a full proof method to become a permanent member of Talent Recruit family (i literally mean it!) 1. Be good to the Manager (i don't think i should elaborate) 2. Try your best to satisfy him in all possible ways 2. Work like there is no tomorrow for the first couple of years 3. Be respectful and obey your seniors works during a discussion 4. Include 'Yes Sir' in your sentences as often as you can 5. Others are non-declarable in public but you will observe it after you join

Found 17 reviews