Whatfix Reviews

4.1
Whatfix Co-Founder & CEO Khadim Batti
Khadim Batti
Cons
  1. "Great People to work with"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Whatfix has some of the sharpest minds in their engineering team. A great learning experience. Young engineers also get to present their thoughts and contribute to core architectural decisions. Leadership is aware of their technical shortcomings and is actively working to bridge the gap. Truly customer focus, and engineers get to be involved in client calls as well.

Cons

At times, dependency on other(generally for design approval) could be time consuming.

Continue reading
  2. "Excellent interview process"

Current Employee - Finance Manager

I have been working at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Simple process 2. Smooth HR experience 3. Very transparent 4. Clear feedback

Cons

1. Time-consuming. Took a month for the whole process but feel that's the time you'll generally consume when you want to filter the best one out.

3. COVID-19

"Fastest growing startup"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Had my interviews during Covid lockdown. Interviews were very well organized and there was constant communication and feedback passed after every round. People from the team I'd join started interacting with me even before i joined which made me very comfortable.

Cons

Nothing at this point in time.

Continue reading

"Worst mentality typical Indian startup to work"

1.0
    Former Employee - Solutions Engineer

I worked at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

None that I noticed during my tenure

Cons

1) The middle management is worst . They are random folks joined and became part of the management for no reason. They don’t know anything . 2) Employee satisfaction and job satisfaction is 0. They will tell you something else during the interview and ask you to do something else on the job. 3) The management and HR folks are biased. 4) When you decide to resign, they will treat you like pigs. The managers and HR will stop talking to you as if you have committed a crime leaving the company. 5) The company culture is worst and it’s like a kirna market store culture. 6) The company and the HR don’t understand the value of people as assets of the company. Overall it’s a trashy company to work with.

"A dishonorable company to say the least"

1.0
    Former Employee - Support Ops in Bangalore

I worked at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interviewing process was definitely smooth, but, an organisation which is exploitative at its best - hard for me to find any more pros to write

Cons

A bountiful list, specially with respect to the team that i was a part of: 1. The role and responsibilities are all generalized - thus the KPIs are even more ambiguous and fuzzy. 2. They give new meanings to the word hustle. I actually was part of a meeting when the Management commented that we should not hire people who want any personal time on weekdays since they are working in a startup. You will be looked up to only when you sacrifice family, sleep, health and are available 24*7. By the way, you still have to be a bootlicker 3. Communication is regarded to be frivolous, only follows the upward direction. In this team the outset law is simple - the teammate is guilty of all mistakes and at fault 4. Don't expect anybody in the team to play the role of a mentor, they are all out to get to each other and will leave no opportunity to make you feel like a zilch, a nullity 5. Either the supervisor's way or the highway. Join the team if you can absolutely be like your supervisor, coz otherwise you are already an insincere brat. As an example, you may take 20 cigarette breaks in a day but one coffee break is looked down upon. Coming to the exit process. This was handled in the worst possible way - if you haven't felt like a criminal in life, the people and their ways will make you feel like one. Hell, you wont be allowed to write any goodbye email so the reason of exit can be twisted to suit there own agenda.

6. COVID-19

"Best startup to work for"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Whatfix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Whatfix Customer Success is best in class. You get to learn all the aspects of Customer Success and get top-notch mentoring. The process is perfectly laid out and keeps getting revised with Industry trends. We have some great enablers who ensure the team is up to date. A flat architecture where everyone is willing to brainstorm with you and pitch in their ideas and tribal knowledge. One gets to travel a lot for customer visits if you love traveling. A recent realization is that the processes are so perfectly in place that even with the recent COVID situation, it didn't even take a day for the management to implement the BCP and keep things smooth. On top of that, management ensures you have everything you need at every point of time, no questions asked! In normal days, you get free lunch/dinner, snacks, unlimited coffee/tea, and cab drop-off facility too.

Cons

none in the last 1.5 years

"Great Exposure, awesome work and outstanding team"

Current Employee - Technical Support Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Support team started with me as the Lead here and the team is growing. - Work is great. Lot to learn. - Culture is good. You have the liberty to try out/suggest your ideas. Nobody to stop you or judge. - You got to work closely with other teams, be it CSMs, Engineering, Product, PS and even Sales. - People know your name :)

Cons

I'll write here if I find any

""Talent, opportunity, work and learning all here""

Current Employee - Associate Director in Bangalore

I have been working at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing tech company. - Great talent pool with one goal and one mission - Work-life integration and balance both possible here - If you think you can take initiatives then this is the place to be.

Cons

Nothing in the past 8 months

Continue reading

"This company is going places !!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

I work in the customer success department. Here -You draw your own boundaries when it comes to growth and your work. So it's an amazing place for an individual who is looking for a good learning curve and career growth. -individuals resonate with the culture of the company as many have been part of the company since it's early days. So you can expect aggressive as well as supportive leaderships across the management. -company covers your meals both in the afternoon and night . - company also provide cab facilities in case you leave from the office after 10 pm.

Cons

Had a few feedbacks for the company when I joined . All sorted within 6 months time. So as of now, None.

"Awesome Workplace"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer-II in Bangalore

I have been working at Whatfix full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Great company with awesome high energetic peers. 2. Company policies are made keeping employee benefit in mind 3. Super cool CEO 4. Easy to approach managers and higher authorities 5. Already making superb annual revenue year on year. 6. Great food, location, outing and workplace

Cons

1. No proper cab facilities. The cab facility can only be availed at 10pm or 11pm. 2. Tech stack is quite obsolete. However, they are in the process of upgrading the tech stack 3. Not many employee engagement activities

Found 55 reviews