anovIP Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

anovIP Reviews

Updated Oct 30, 2019

2.6

"best firm to start your career in intellectual property"

Current Employee - Associate in New Delhi

I have been working at anovIP full-time for less than a year

Pros

supportive team and trusting management persons, near metro, nice office interior, many opportunities to learn and grow.

Cons

extended shifts, no incentives, no overtime, some times rude behavior of seniors

Advice to Management

provide us some diwali bonus and incentives and some leaves to celebrate festivals with our family; instead of gifting heavy useless gifts, which costs lower than our cab charges, to bring them home...

anovIP2019-10-11
  2. "Nice enviornment"

Current Employee - Research Associate in New Delhi

I have been working at anovIP full-time for less than a year

Pros

nice colleges salary on time outings and celebrations a lot to learn

Cons

not up to the mark salary. managers are nosy

anovIP2019-10-30
  3. "Career transformation"

I worked at anovIP full-time

Pros

It is a great place to learn for freshers. I started as fresher and worked for few years with good amount of relevant experience in hand. I am not someone to settle at one place for too long and moved on to better opportunity but wanted to share i learned a lot here and would recommend freshers like me to join the firm without a thought and stay for as long as it serves you. I am very happy wherever i am but i... would not be here had anovIP not groomed me or gave me a chance to work.

Cons

you have many non performers being paid as performers - kindly filter.

Advice to Management

you really need to get better here, get some better english speaking professionals

anovIP2019-09-05
  4. "Senior Sales Specialist"

I worked at anovIP full-time

Pros

Office Tour Near Green Park Metro Near Banks and ATM Near Main Road AC is present

Cons

Pathetic Salary Lack of flexibility Toxic Culture Exploitation Lack of learning environment

anovIP2019-08-13

"Best learning experience"

Current Employee - Manager in New Delhi

I have been working at anovIP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can learn as much you want.. Lots of opportunities.. but need to prove yourself in your current role Near to metro station Good for people who have certain vision in life

Cons

Smaller cafeteria Meetings after office time

Advice to Management

Going great

anovIP2019-05-12

"Growth is in your hands"

I have been working at anovIP full-time

Pros

Growth. Growth. Growth. They have space for people who want to grow in their career. If you want to just work without disturbance you can join this. Don’t get distracted by Lot of fake and bogus reviews posted here. Inside is very change .

Cons

No downside as of now

Advice to Management

Management should interact with employees often

anovIP2019-04-26

"No growth"

Current Employee - Patent Analyst in New Delhi

I have been working at anovIP full-time for less than a year

Pros

This provide opportunities for fresher to actuate their career in ipr.

Cons

Salary structure is worst they just want to do a work as a labour and getting salary after deduction is not worth to have.

Advice to Management

Treat employee as part of you company.

anovIP2019-06-02

"Never ever join again"

Former Employee - Associate in Green Park Extension

I worked at anovIP full-time for more than a year

Pros

No work load only politics

Cons

Management not handle properly and schooling and discussion with personal matter

Advice to Management

Please work as a professional way

anovIP2019-03-25

"Worst company in the industry - no professionalism, no work ethic"

Former Employee - Research Associate

I worked at anovIP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Perhaps proximity to the metro station.

Cons

This company has made it a mission to redefine new levels of unprofessionalism every day. They call themselves a "law firm", but the way middle and upper management behaves will make you think you are in an episode of a bad reality television series. In addition to the truth that the MD brother-sister duo will constantly keep a watch on each and every action of yours - even pertaining to personal life, such as... following you into the restroom to eavesdrop on your private conversations (as stated in previous reviews), some highly unprofessional situations I have personally witnessed during my time at AnovIP are: 1. The team manager lying to an associate about their own performance during a performance review and misrepresenting their performance in front of senior management, only to abscond from the company when caught lying. 2. The team manager spreading false rumors and gossip about individual team members and pitting them against one another, during performance reviews. 3. Middle/upper management and HR making unnecessary judgments about certain trivial personality traits of employees even when they are unrelated to their work output - some of them even based on gender e.g. passing criticism on a well dressed employee. My advice would be to stay far away from this company as even their pay is substantially below industry standards to put up with this nonsense.

Advice to Management

Don't dig your own grave by driving away good performers and encouraging petty politics. Talented people will always have better options.

anovIP2019-04-14

"HR Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Green Park Extension

I have been working at anovIP full-time for more than a year

Pros

1.Location 2. Few good and understanding employees. 3. Pleasant office structure. 4. Good food eateries around. 5. Good celebrations.

Cons

I had the worst and horrible time working at this company, to help in a better assessment I will explain in pointers- 1. All the dirty work in the company is made to be done by HR's. (Speaking from personal experience) So anyone having apprehensions as to the good review's written by the HR please make sure to know there are a few chosen ones who are given this task. Not everyone is cut from the same cloth. 2. The... policies are not the same for everyone, be it appraisal's, promotions, leaves, or timings. An employee was not given a raise for 3 Years although a false promise was made every time they decided to quit. 3. The brother-sister(Owner's) duo are more interested in the personal live's of the employees, wherein they actually indulge in personal comments, chats, control, gossips. 4. You are not entitled to breaks as laid down in the contract. Try taking an extended lunch break once in a blue moon and you will receive a direct call from the admin head. Same goes to taking loo breaks. You need to justify why were you not present on your seat every single minute. 5. You are not allowed to befriend the HR's, as it is considered against the policy. 6. Leaving on time means you have not done any work and were just killing the 9Hrs time. 7. You enter an organisation to learn new things and grow, but nothing of that sort happens here, A Senior Manager is made to do the similar work as an Executive. There is no proper guidelines as to the roles and KRA's. 8. I wasted a good part of my life working in this organisation, and now when I want to leave, there is so much pressure of retention that it can make you mentally disabled. Your personal life goes for a toss. Their motto- You are now a part of AnovIP property because you have been trained by us. (Actually got text messages to prove my point). 8. The promises of bonus, appraisals, paid leaves are made to lure the candidates in. No such practice is ever followed. 9. The senior managment is the worst, they actual have a hold on you and your life.

Advice to Management

Please go through the reviews. You need to understand employees are not for sale or your property. We are only working for you not owned by you. Be more professional. Dont turn the Business Development Profile into a mere BPO. Understand your problems, let the employees learn and grow. And if they need to leave please do let them. Had you been paying attention to them, they wouldn't be resigning in the first place.... Think about it.!

anovIP2019-04-11