Mission: We believe time is society’s most valuable currency. Our mission is to make every second count by connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevating work to the outcomes that matter.
At PagerDuty, we live by our ...
I have been working at PagerDuty full-time
* High investment in employees e.g. career architecture programs
* Fantastic ERGs (SisterDuty, RainbowDuty, etc.)
* Led by an amazing female CEO (Jennifer Tejada)
* Strong emphasis on Diversity & Inclusion initiatives (partnerships with various bootcamps such as Hackbright Academy and Code2040)
* Product itself is unparalleled in the industry
* High growth company, so still trying to scale the workforce accordingly e.g. onboarding, cross-functional team processes
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PagerDuty in September 2014.
Applied online, heard back from a recruiter almost immediately. Talked with hiring manager, followed by a coding test. Another phone screen on algorithms. Got called for onsite. Day full of interviews on various topics, including another coding test. Pretty thorough. Recruiters were quick and responsive. Took a while to schedule the on-site. However, once the process starts to move, it moves pretty quickly.
Original Offer was excellent
Check out what our CEO Jennifer Tejada has to say about selling software & demanding diversty -
Read about Sebastian's co-op term with us on the mobile team! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQf0Q