AAA Cooper Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AAA Cooper Transportation Interview Questions

Interviews at AAA Cooper Transportation

2.2

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

Very quick, was in a room with 3 people. Got a call beach like 3 days later and got the job offer and start date .
    Nothing was hard asked, basically “tell me about yourself”

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

Apply online or by visiting a terminal. Few days later they called asking me to come talk with them. Process was very informal, typical of trade oriented jobs and interviews.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Greenfield, IN (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Drug screen, strength test, road test, 25 hours of online videos followed by a test at the end of each section and you must score 100% on each test. You do get paid for watching and taking the tests.

Interview Questions

• If I had any fork lift experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Great. Already had experience so didn’t need to do much. Everyone very friendly and made me feel welcome. I went to take the drug test and was called about a week later to start.

Interview Questions

• How much I would like to make.   1 Answer

Regional Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Was interviewed by the site manager in Memphis tn terminal. He seemed rushed and pressed for time overall nice guy he did send me for a drug screen, but no offer yet I'm sure he's got other people in mind for this position. Just little conflicted due to fact it's pretty big pay cut but lots of stress where I'm currently at. Just want to make sure if offered I can make back the difference in life at between the two jobs if offered.

Interview Questions

• How much was I making at current job. Why am I looking to change.   2 Answers

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Duncan, SC (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

applied and got a response very quickly. initial impression was good with interviewer who had me sign documents and schedule to get a drug test. weeks went by and I was told position was put on hold after I was told I had it.

Interview Questions

• there were no questions, just gave documents to sign and sent to do drug test and physical exam   1 Answer

Pickup and Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Des Plaines, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and brief
    Got a friend of mine in a week after I started
    I guess they need drivers that bad
    My terminal manager even said it himself that they need drivers

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience   1 Answer

Operations Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

My employer found my resume online through a college job board, I also applied for the job through the same site. They contacted me through email to schedule and interview. I came in for an interview. Afterwards I had to submit and application on the companies website for the position and go through the standard back ground check and screenings.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a job?, What my strengths were?, Tell them about myself., My experience in the industry the normal questions.   Answer Question

Truck Deliver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

So many hours so many hours until you're delirious. Very evasive. Hidden truck words. Said I could work 8 to 12 hours as if it was optional. Now I have to look for another job. The supervisor is trying to force me to work 12 hour shifts. This is maddening. My body can't handle this.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Troy, AL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and the employees were easy to talk to. They were eager to learn about me and my previous work experience. Once the initial interview ended the rest of the process was quickly communicated by email. It was a good interview practice and very professional experience for students looking for jobs right out of college.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that teamwork is important?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.