AAA Cooper Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AAA Cooper Transportation Interview Questions

Interviews at AAA Cooper Transportation

2.2

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Troy, AL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and the employees were easy to talk to. They were eager to learn about me and my previous work experience. Once the initial interview ended the rest of the process was quickly communicated by email. It was a good interview practice and very professional experience for students looking for jobs right out of college.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that teamwork is important?   1 Answer

Operations Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

My employer found my resume online through a college job board, I also applied for the job through the same site. They contacted me through email to schedule and interview. I came in for an interview. Afterwards I had to submit and application on the companies website for the position and go through the standard back ground check and screenings.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a job?, What my strengths were?, Tell them about myself., My experience in the industry the normal questions.   Answer Question

Operations Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Was not hard at all. Just when can you start and can you go take a drug test. If I knew what I know now then, I would have ran away as fast as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you?   1 Answer

Operations Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview about a week later. Went in and interviewed with the HR and Terminal Manager. Very relaxed interview in which my previous experience was discussed as well as my hobbies and interest. Following interview, I was sent for a drug test that same day. Painless and simple hiring process

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for this position?   Answer Question
    • After hearing the job duties, which do you feel will be most challenging?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Greenfield, IN (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Drug screen, strength test, road test, 25 hours of online videos followed by a test at the end of each section and you must score 100% on each test. You do get paid for watching and taking the tests.

Interview Questions

• If I had any fork lift experience   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brighton, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (New Brighton, MN (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a fairly simple interview being that they were seeking AM part time dock help. It boiled down too if I had enough forklift and dock experience to help them in the morning.

Interview Questions

• It was a typical interview so there were no real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

Very quick, was in a room with 3 people. Got a call beach like 3 days later and got the job offer and start date .
    Nothing was hard asked, basically “tell me about yourself”

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Knoxville, TN (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Called in for interview at a time convenient for myself, interview was with terminal manager, was told the environment I would be working in as well as pay, and then a drug screen. Very easy process

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

Apply online or by visiting a terminal. Few days later they called asking me to come talk with them. Process was very informal, typical of trade oriented jobs and interviews.

Pickup and Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Des Plaines, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and brief
    Got a friend of mine in a week after I started
    I guess they need drivers that bad
    My terminal manager even said it himself that they need drivers

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.