ABF Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ABF Freight Interview Questions

Interviews at ABF Freight

2.8

City Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Tulsa, OK (US)).

Interview

Simple at the local level. However, even though this is a freight company, expect to wait at least six weeks for the entire interview/evaluation/background check to complete. ABF is very thorough with checking their potential employees as we are required to handle cash and checks occasionally, carry hazardous material often, and as a normal part of business can handle some very expensive freight at times.

Interview Questions

• When could I start and be available for work?   5 Answers

City Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Carlisle, PA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

received text. made phone call and set interview appointment. met at local office. told about job requirements, pay scale and scheduling. then asked questions and interviewer typed in answers

Interview Questions

• how do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was good, no issues. Branch Manager was good to speak to and was very honest when explaining the job functions and duties. Looks like a great place to work with awesome benefits.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight in May 2018.

Interview

Did an interview with the Manager and it went well. I was told I would hear back after the background check. I was called in to take the skills assessment. Then I was called in to take a hair follicle drug test. I called to check the status and was told the hiring manager has been on vacation but I should hear back the same day.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather work with a team or individually?   1 Answer

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Tucson, AZ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

General interview question. Reviewed my previous jobs. Provided detailed information about ABF Freight. I was called back for a second interview but it took three weeks. They reviewed my background & HR would not call Indiana Unemployment to very me receiving unemployment. The HR department is very difficult to work with.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. But, it was made clear that it was a part time position and would never become a full time position. I was asked if I would be okay with that?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Fort Smith, AR (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Had one phone interview and 1 panel interview in a conference room with 5 middle management and 2 upper management personnel. It was an intimidation tactic. I found it strange but did well enough.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience in the industry. And asked me to give them 5 adjectives that describes my work ethic.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Fort Smith, AR (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

During the first interview, I answered basic questions about my work history and qualifications. During the second interview, I was given one hour to put together two presentations about topics that they provided at the beginning of the hour. I was able to use the computer and phone to research or make calls.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the biggest challenges that you have faced in your career?   Answer Question

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The manager when through a formal list of questions, behavior based analysis type of questions. Very formal and very straight forward. There was no tour of the facility. There was ample time for me to ask questions and inquire about the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst job that you've had?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

They had a review process where you had to drive in their parking lot through an obstacle course.

One your driver record was proven, you were hired. They had the process all take place within one afternoon and I was called the day after with the job. I understand the reasoning behind such a difficult screening process. It makes sense but it is tough.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

long....takes for ever to get hired and they check you out closely , you will not lie and get away with it, and dont tell em your a college grad if you can produce proof---after your hired you WILL be required to prove your education for your fire!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.