AIG CAT Modeling Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AIG CAT Modeling Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cat Modeler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIG (Hyderabad) in April 2014.

Interview

This was a campus placement. They conducted an aptitude test. The shortlisted candidates had a round of PI with the Senior analyst. The final offer was rolled out after a video chat interview with a panel of Senior management.

Interview Questions

• Statistics related questions, law of large numbers, correlation and other concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

CAT Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was of 3 rounds.First round was Aptitude test next was technical and last was H.R round.Aptitude was easy.In technical they asked puzzles and some maths problem.In last round again they asked some puzzles, some maths problem and some normal H.R questions.

Interview Questions

• First they asked tell me about yourself and next related to project and some puzzles questions.   Answer Question

CAT Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

one day process Aptitude Round followed by HR round where they check communication skills and your logical thinking and mostly they will as tricky question regarding your resume so prepare well on that part. also prepare well for your academic project.

Interview Questions

• aptitude problem was on Profit loss, probability, permutation and combination, mixture allegation, seating arrangement, and comprehension.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.