Advance Financial Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 179 of over 179 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Advance Financial

Application

I interviewed at Advance Financial

Interview

Situational interview nothing difficult just talked about the company and how i could contribute to it which was simple with experience and bilingual so it was am easy interview process

Interview Questions
  • Situational which is pretry wasy to do
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

There was a plethora of interviews and testing before you were slated to be hired. Be prepared to have behavioral questions, personality testing, phone screen, and at least 2 face to face.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to travel to a variety of locations?
  • Are you available nights, weekends, and overnight?

Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Mount Juliet, TN)

Interview

Jamie (my recruiter) and Chrystal (the district manager) were both AMAZING! Jamie was so friendly and accommodating. I was having a hard time meeting him, so he came to meet me, which was above and beyond what I expected. The entire hiring process was so fast and easy, and everyone I encountered was friendly, open and honest. Best hiring process I've ever had!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Advance Financial (London, England, England)

Interview

It was very nice and we had a nice conversation, so I think the interview process went well. Nice office and nice people who are working there. I think all is went well and the interview was structured.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in Jun 2018

Interview

Went through 3 different interviews, a phone interview and 2 in person, and they asked for check stubs and never called back when I sent them, so as of now I’m just waiting around I don’t know what to think.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2018

Interview

I stopped interview process when I found out that they 290% interest on their Flex loan, while compounding interest daily. What a shameful, soul-less, and unethical company. H____No, I don't want to work for the legal version of Tony Soprano. Shame on TN law makers for not passing bill last year to put limits on these loan sharks.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our loan product...the Flex loan?

Advance Financial

Application

I interviewed at Advance Financial

Interview

Did initial interview over the phone with the recruiter to make sure job title and salary were a good fit, then went in for face to face interview with recruiter and operations manager. Received official offer letter approximately 1 week later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with an angry customer, how did you resolve it?

Advance Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial

Interview

2 interviews, one in corporate with the recruiter, the other with District Manager at retail location. Relaxed. Personality test. Was received offer after second interview. Got to see how busy the store is. DM was very informative and honest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Advance Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial

Interview

really picky and want the best but dont really want to pay for the best and they seem to judge you alot based on looks and dont really judge you on what your good at they place you where they want or need you not to what you apply for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berry Hill, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Berry Hill, TN) in Feb 2018

Interview

In person conversations, personality test, handwriting evaluation. These tests and evaluations may be done in the field or at their corporate offices. You may meet with an operation manager, are a manager, and or the vp of retail or operations depending on your position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 179 Interviews