Advance Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Advance Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Advance Financial

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Mount Juliet, TN (US)).

Interview

Jamie (my recruiter) and Chrystal (the district manager) were both AMAZING! Jamie was so friendly and accommodating. I was having a hard time meeting him, so he came to meet me, which was above and beyond what I expected. The entire hiring process was so fast and easy, and everyone I encountered was friendly, open and honest. Best hiring process I've ever had!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   1 Answer

Advance Financial Response

20 Nov 2019 – Recruiter

We are so glad to hear that your interviewing experience was amazing! We are constantly working to make things simple, quick and as best as possible, so it's great to hear this. Going above and beyond is a core value of ours, so Jamie knocked it out of the park! Welcome to the Advance Financial family!!

Customer Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Went through 3 different interviews, a phone interview and 2 in person, and they asked for check stubs and never called back when I sent them, so as of now I’m just waiting around I don’t know what to think.

Verification Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I stopped interview process when I found out that they 290% interest on their Flex loan, while compounding interest daily. What a shameful, soul-less, and unethical company. H____No, I don't want to work for the legal version of Tony Soprano. Shame on TN law makers for not passing bill last year to put limits on these loan sharks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our loan product...the Flex loan?   1 Answer

Interview

Did initial interview over the phone with the recruiter to make sure job title and salary were a good fit, then went in for face to face interview with recruiter and operations manager. Received official offer letter approximately 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with an angry customer, how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial.

Interview

2 interviews, one in corporate with the recruiter, the other with District Manager at retail location. Relaxed. Personality test. Was received offer after second interview. Got to see how busy the store is. DM was very informative and honest.

Lending Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial.

Interview

really picky and want the best but dont really want to pay for the best and they seem to judge you alot based on looks and dont really judge you on what your good at they place you where they want or need you not to what you apply for

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berry Hill, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Berry Hill, TN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

In person conversations, personality test, handwriting evaluation. These tests and evaluations may be done in the field or at their corporate offices. You may meet with an operation manager, are a manager, and or the vp of retail or operations depending on your position.

Online Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair. Applied online, then met recruiter again at HQ for a fit screen (including interview/writing sample/personality test). Went in a second time and briefly met with the hiring manager, whom blew me off (to be fair, it looked like they interrupted him, however, a lack of people skills was clear). Same recruiter ghosted me after personality test and, when I ran into the recruiter (by chance) at another career fair (after still receiving no response asking for an update), the recruiter got all squirrel-y and ran off (really weird in my opinion).

Originally after the personality test stuff (there was some follow-up needed for it - it wasn't just take it and done), I soured on the opportunity and had all but decided to decline the offer if/when it came (still followed up on it for safety sake, but had made my decision). I got the impression that 1) this company was looking for good fit for the owners (husband/wife run operation, here, and the recruiter said they were still very "hands on") more so than the position, 2) couldn't deal with ambiguity and 3) thinks people should be "cookie-cutter" (in line with #2). The recruiter seeming all scared to talk with me - possibly due to some reciprocal idea of not moving forward (even though I had no issues with it) - which confirmed that my next move (declining) was going to be the right move....he definitely couldn't wait to get out of my eyeshot (even to the point of avoiding me again in the next career fair room as I was circling toward his booth lol - all I would've said was "hey, good to see you/hope things are going good", etc. etc. without inquiring further).

But I've rated it as a negative experience due to squirrel-y stuff and poor communication. Had they just said they weren't interested in moving on with my application, I'd have been good to go (and not written this review). Even an automated email would've worked. However it was the weird way they went about the process, not a potential negative decision, that was off-putting to begin with, so they need to start there. They may have thought they were preparing me for a "soft landing", but I just saw it as a lack of EQ on their part.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manager an underperformer.   1 Answer

MT/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Johnson City, TN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

My 2nd interview was 3 weeks after my first, and that was due to some position changes. I called the recruiting manager to inquire on my interview and was immediately called back for my second interview. That was on a Thursday and the following Wednesday was called for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview and Test, then interview with store manager. Then to Nashville for pre employment training, back to Chattanooga to start training in the store with my manager and store staff.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.