Altman Vilandrie & Company Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Consulting India

5m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,707

1065 Comments

Join the conversation on

Altman Vilandrie & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company

Interview

In-person first round interview at my college's career center. Met with two different people at the company, both interviews had a behavioral and a case interview section. The interviews lasted about 45 minutes each. Very heavy on quantitative; lots of math.

Interview Questions
  • Case question about market sizing
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (Boston, MA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Very straight forward and typical of consulting. Most behavioral questions were about being on or leading a team, and were clearly there to make sure you knew that joining a smaller firm means being more willing to step up and pitch in. The case style was much more McKinsey-esque command and control.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for a small boutique firm rather than a larger more brand name recognized firm?

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (Cambridge, MA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Two 45 minute back to back interviews, started with behavioral then went into a case for each. My first interviewer was an analyst and my second was a consultant. The behavioral portion was standard, they mostly asked about things on my resume and asked me to elaborate on them, and the cases were also relatively standard. No tricks there—they provided all the information necessary and also gave good feedback. At the end they left room for questions.

Interview Questions
  • [One thing on your resume]: elaborate on this. What was your experience like and why did you choose to do it?

Altman Vilandrie & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company in Oct 2019

Interview

Just one interview day, combining casing and behavioral questions. Focused heavily on fit at Altman as opposed to just cases. After a few weeks, I received a surprise offer call. Everyone was super kind and low key

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (Boston, MA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Applied through a recruiter in July 2019 for a position at AV&Co's Boston, MA office. Had a 20-minute phone interview with someone from HR about a week later, we discussed my background, the role, and the company in broad terms. Two weeks later I had a one hour case interview via phone with a manager.

Interview Questions
  • A major telecomm company/ISP in Germany is considering developing and offering 5G broadband services to consumers. Provide an analysis and a recommendation to the client.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews over the phone, plus a final set of interviews in person. Each interview had a behavioral part and a typical consulting case. The cases were real life examples of what the company does, although simplified to help you get to easy solutions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Quick to get back. First Initial Phone Screenings were behavioral and case interview questions. First Case Interview was very difficult, second was easy if you had a tech background.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when a team member did not agree with you and how did you handle it?

Altman Vilandrie & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company in Jan 2019

Interview

On campus interview followed by super day at the Boston office if you qualify. My first interview was with two separate analysts. They asked a couple of behavioral questions followed by a 25-30 min case.

Interview Questions
  • Determine the market share for a company breaking into the market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

I had applied through my university portal. It took them around 2 weeks to revert back to me. There were two telephonic rounds. 45 minutes each- 15 mins behavioural and 30 mins case. The case is of average difficulty level.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a conflict that you were involved in? What did you do post that

Altman Vilandrie & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company in Nov 2018

Interview

Standard case interviews but were more difficult - math-heavy and focus on TMT. Final round was very long (4 hours) with consecutive cases. Behavioral questions were standard. Culture fit is important

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews