Amadeus Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Amadeus Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Amadeus

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I spoke to a couple of staff including the recruiter at the job fair. I had a casual lunch with a few engineers and then spoke to a few more employees and human resources. All questions were fairly straight forward and simple. All of the staff were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amadeus

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus in April 2018.

Interview

It is an onsite interview, interview with four team members in turn, with different focus ans questions, like background check, java basic concept and code test. It starts from the morning, till afternoon. Amadeus offer a lunch during the interview and show their working environment. It is a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amadeus (Portsmouth, NH (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The recruiter I was working with was able to schedule a three hour interview. It was a three hour interview that touched on many topics and technologies. I met with various individuals from various teams.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your previous projects?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applying for a position which, in nutshell, should have been supporting legacy C++ code for legacy salary.
    Stage 0: a chat with HR/recruiting specialist.
    Stage 1: automated quiz on codingame.com consisting of 40+ questions ranging from "how do you get a pointer to variable: &v, *v, or getptr(v)" to "identify this design pattern" to "program a simple task in 20 minutes".
    Advice: spend a weekend practicing on codingame.com to solve at least "Easy" section and read through at least Wikipedia section on design patterns: they seem to have some affection to this stuff.
    Stage 2: chat over Skype with a tech dude. Mainly, about your past experience, no actual tech quiz.
    Stage 3: onsite interview, as usual.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that prints the temperature closest to 0 among input data. If two numbers are equally close to zero, positive integer has to be considered closest to zero (for instance, if the temperatures are -5 and 5, then display 5). Time limit: ~20 minutes.
      // This is exactly a task from CodinGame's "Easy" section   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

I was asked to choose two of the test, either c or java coding assessment test, i chose java

First step - Assessment Test- was tough, basic plus and code writing problems.

Interview Questions

• Skype interview - Asked me to write a program to check whether the word is palindrome or not in java   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Three-steps process for me:
    1. Short skype interview (no technical questions)
    2. Online technical quizz (one hour, about twenty questions with very different difficulty levels)
    3. On-site interviews (two 45-min technical interviews with team members, then 45 min general interview with team leader, then briefly introduced to department manager)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a staff company, and set up the skype interview that week. It's a video interview, and I thought I don't need a camera, and failed to wear a formal dress. After setting up the camera, followed by a number of technical question on collabedit. Questions are all general technical questions. No behavior questions, no questions on the resume.

Interview Questions

• design pattern, memory leak, C++, SQL, reverse a string   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amadeus (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

A waster of time interviewing this company. They don't know what kind of people they are looking for. They asked a lot of useless conceptual questions which a simple Google search can be solved. The salary looks below industry average. If looking for something in Boston area, you could easily find a much better job. Not worth to waste time here.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The worst hiring managers you can see anywhere. Recruiters approaching the candidates from Ivy league schools and then turning them down without any reason. Never waste your time interviewing in this poor company.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone interview from HR, it lasted half an hour with all technical questions and no behavior questions. Questions are not difficult, just some basic knowledge of C++, as it is the main language they use.

Interview Questions

• 10 questions based on the basic knowledge of C++   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.