Anglian Water Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Recruiter2%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartlepool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anglian Water (Hartlepool, England, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Nice and friendly with good potential for the company with a while. But then the other shoe drops. They know their busy periods due to when they send out a certain type of bill. They recruit new staff to come in on "annualised hours" during those busy periods. So you could end up working 10/11 hour days multiple days in a row. You don't get any extra pay because they cover it up with next month you shifts will be shorter. Seems a big con to get new staff to work far to much.

Interview Questions
  • One time you've gone above and beyond for a customer
    Answer Question

Anglian Water

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglian Water

Interview

Some difficult questions but friendly and nice. 14 questions followed by some information aboiut the job and the company. The interviewers were kind, there was two of them. it lasted just under and hour and was over fairly quickly

Interview Questions
  • Who do you think regulates anglian water

Anglian Water

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglian Water in May 2021

Interview

Poor communication. I was sent an automated email at 12:25am informing me I didn’t get the job. After flagging this with HR I was told I would get a phone call from someone who interviewed me with feedback. That was 2 weeks ago and still nothing. After going through the stress and time constraints of an interview the least candidates deserve is some constructive feedback over the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anglian Water

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglian Water

Interview

A Lab tour explaining different areas and what’s going on. Briefly looked through cv and questioned. Work and experience based questions that were asked and answers noted (around 10 questions). Mainly standard questions. Friendly relaxed process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anglian Water

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anglian Water in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online and heard back with an interview request roughly two weeks later. Had to complete an online assessment prior to the interview, which was two scenario's testing your responses to customer enquiries, typing speed, and some personality questions. Interview was fairly easy with preparation. Heard back four days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
  • From your research on the company, is there anything else you haven't already mentioned that stuck out to you?
  • Walk us through your duties in your previous/current role, and what experience you have that is relevant to this position.
  • Behavioural questions. Tell me about a time you provided excellent customer service, and went above and beyond for a client - follow up, outline why that was going above and beyond? What is the normal process for that situation? Tell me about a time you received pushback or rejection on a suggestion you thought was important. Tell me about a time you had to convince/persuade someone to change their mind.
  • Why do you want to work for Anglian Water?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anglian Water (Peterborough, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Teams interview, professional, relevant hiring manager involved with appropriate stakeholders involved also. Difficult interview overall, seemed that questions were generic for the level of role - i.e. management questions when candidates were unlikely to have management experience and the role wasn't overseeing any FTE's etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anglian Water

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anglian Water in Dec 2020

Interview

Average interview. The two people who interviewed me seemed nice. I knew more or less what to expect. This was my 4th time being interviewed for the same role in the span of a year ... at the same place. Interview was conducted mid-December 2020 and was then told was unsucessful mid-January 2021. Requested futher information about my interview and was told that I gave strong answers with good examples describing my skills and experience and was clear I would fit well into their team. But yet claimed that the other candidate had the advantage. I wonder how many times the candidate had to apply and interview. It is clear that no matter how many times I show interest in wanting to apply for the company they show no intent on considering me. Beginning to believe it's because of hidden preferences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anglian Water

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Anglian Water

Interview

Applied online through their website and was asked to be interviewed a few months ago. The interviewers asked the general questions you would expect and then some more specific questions regarding the role. Was unsuccessful as I discovered that there were candidates the recruitment team deemed to have better experience. In the interview there wasn't much opportunity to ask you about your achievements and what you could offer to the role. It felt very superficial because all the focus was on how well the competency questions were answered despite there being no wrong answer. This interview technique would make it hard for any young professional to find jobs if they are never given an opportunity to show their worth despite carrying all the necessary skills and qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your day to day experience at your previous [laboratory] job?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anglian Water

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anglian Water in Sep 2020

Interview

1 hour Zoom call with 8 questions Call actually lasted around 30 minutes with a chance to ask your own questions at the end. Friendly managers made me feel at ease throughout the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntingdon and Peterborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anglian Water (Huntingdon and Peterborough, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online through their careers website. From there you will need to frequently check to see if you have progressed or unsuccessful. If you do make it through it can take a while to get an interview. Any questions then phone them i did.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a few situational questions but also asked some questions about the role i applied for.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews