Appco Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Sort:

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Appco Group (Pasadena, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial interview just them explaining the company and asking a few background questions, then will be called back for a second interview and a shadow day or an observation day in the office to see what a day to day job is like

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking directly to people about the clients we represent   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Pasadena, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

the first interview was a one on one with the HR manager. then I was asked to a group interview where we where introduced to the company and what they did.

Interview Questions

• what would make you a good candidate for this position.   1 Answer

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Approximately 6 people attended the interview orientation and a brief overview of the company was given. Applicants were informed they would be in the filled 80% of the day and 20% in office for team goals and meetings.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer wanted to know what were my personal and professional goals for the next 10-years.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appco Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Extremely nice people, however they neglect to mention that the first few months of work will require extensive out-of-office promotion.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Appco Group.

Interview

I submitted my resume via Craigslist and received a phone call for an immediate interview a few days later. Woman I spoke to on the phone was very nice. At the interview itself I had to fill out an application. A man asked me a few questions about my past work experience and what makes me qualified for this postion. At the end I was asked to come in for a second interview as soon as possible. Basically, to see what exactly is it that they do (11-8) and I declined. Although the concept of promoting charities is nice, I'm not a fan of walking from door to door so I declined.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from all of the rest of the candidates   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The secretary calls you, and then you go for the second round with the manager. After that part, they call you and offer you the job. However, I asked them for the base salary and they said it was 3000 and it ended up being 35 per day.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appco Group (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very brief and they ask you all the questions that you wouldn't say no to; do you like to lead? do you want to own your own business? are you driven?

Interview Questions

• What is the most valuable virtue in the sales process?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Initial one-on-one interview. Manager made it comfortable. Initial interview was pretty short but informative. Ladies in reception were really nice! 2nd interview was in a group setting with a presentation. Once the presentation was thru, I was invited into a one-on-one closing interview with the manager and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could describe yourself in one word - what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Pasadena, CA (US)).

Interview

Very quick. Filled out forms, spoke with the manager one-on-one for about ten minutes. Had to return a second day for an "Observation Day" in which you went out to the field with a rep who is trying to build his/her team and canvassed all day to see how the person and position fit each other.

Interview Questions

• Asked about goals, previous background and interests, why should they hire you....basic stuff   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Appco Group.

Interview

I was sought out by this company and under the impression that this was a viable career option. The interview was extremely brief with little details regarding exactly what the job was. Although the administrative assistant was very pleasant, as the interviewer, I didn't feel this is the career setting that I am looking for. I was invited back the next day for the final interview stage and instructed, as the interviewer walked away, to bring comfortable shoes "as there will be lots of walking."

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.