Appco Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 221 of over 221 interviews

Other6%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Appco Group

Application

I interviewed at Appco Group

Interview

Interviewer was reading from a 'script'. I'm guessing they do this to everyone they interview. I knew the job seemed too good to be true and should have walked out right then and there.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a sports fan?
    Answer Question

Appco Group

Application

I interviewed at Appco Group

Interview

Got email for the interview then, scheduled the interview,written questions on management, personal interview about study , job expectations, company overview,some management questions, round 2- onsite visit,observational skills,some written questions,final call

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Appco Group (Coimbatore) in Jan 2020

Interview

1st round was c mcq..very easy.. learn in indiabix 2nd round was programming round 3rd round was personal hr learn through indiabix and geeks for geeks all the best. learn well.it is very easy to crack rently.. i wish all success.. learn well. do practice in hacker rank or racker earth. practice makes a man perfect

Interview Questions
  • what is functions what is pointer

Appco Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appco Group

Interview

Quick and they're only interested if you can start work immediately. Nothing much really. They just want people to start immediately. Pretty straight forward and they don't really look at your qualifications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appco Group (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Horrível. Eles enganam você sobre o salario e os beneficios. Por favor, não caiam nessa, que é completamente furada! Absolutamente horrivel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Rio de Janeiro)

Interview

Achei normal, lugar descontraído com um pessoal agradável, são todos bem legais, nao tem aquela tensão que se tem normalmente em entrevistas de emprego.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appco Group (Makati City) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview was fun for me because I enjoy a lot of talking. The interviewer also made our interview conversational to test the interviewee's communication skills, which is a vital skill in the industry. They were all friendly and has positive vibes. Shy people aren't applicable for this kind of job, since you'll need to face many customers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Processo seletivo muito bom, bem tranquilo e funcionários maravilhosos. Você se sente a vontade, logo na entrada ten músicas, pessoas bem humoradas, bem legal!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Mumbai) in Jun 2018

Interview

First group round followed by a whole 9-5 day of interviews including on field experience of direct marketing and hr round. Also said they'll offer a certificate on completion of 10 months so learn and grow type profile

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something about yourself family background

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Hyderābād) in Jun 2018

Interview

The first round will be face to face HR . In that they will ask only general HR questions. second round will be aptitude for name sake. Then final round will they will send you with the HRD Trainer to outside ask you to introduce there product to the people. Here confidance and communication level will be checked and feedback wis given by trainer to the manager . Selection is mostly depend on this aspect only.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Interviews