Appco Group Interview Questions

Updated 10 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Appco Group

2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 221 candidate interviews
Appco Group
Application

I interviewed at Appco Group

Interview

Got email for the interview then, scheduled the interview,written questions on management, personal interview about study , job expectations, company overview,some management questions, round 2- onsite visit,observational skills,some written questions,final call

Interview Questions
  • Ordering growth,money,skills etc. , management questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Appco Group (Coimbatore) in Jan 2020

Interview

1st round was c mcq..very easy.. learn in indiabix 2nd round was programming round 3rd round was personal hr learn through indiabix and geeks for geeks all the best. learn well.it is very easy to crack rently.. i wish all success.. learn well. do practice in hacker rank or racker earth. practice makes a man perfect

Interview Questions
  • what is functions what is pointer
Appco Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appco Group

Interview

Quick and they're only interested if you can start work immediately. Nothing much really. They just want people to start immediately. Pretty straight forward and they don't really look at your qualifications.

Interview Questions
Appco Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appco Group (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Horrível. Eles enganam você sobre o salario e os beneficios. Por favor, não caiam nessa, que é completamente furada! Absolutamente horrivel.

Interview Questions
Appco Group
Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Rio de Janeiro)

Interview

Achei normal, lugar descontraído com um pessoal agradável, são todos bem legais, nao tem aquela tensão que se tem normalmente em entrevistas de emprego.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appco Group (Makati City) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview was fun for me because I enjoy a lot of talking. The interviewer also made our interview conversational to test the interviewee's communication skills, which is a vital skill in the industry. They were all friendly and has positive vibes. Shy people aren't applicable for this kind of job, since you'll need to face many customers.

Interview Questions
Appco Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Processo seletivo muito bom, bem tranquilo e funcionários maravilhosos. Você se sente a vontade, logo na entrada ten músicas, pessoas bem humoradas, bem legal!

Interview Questions
Appco Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Mumbai) in Jun 2018

Interview

First group round followed by a whole 9-5 day of interviews including on field experience of direct marketing and hr round. Also said they'll offer a certificate on completion of 10 months so learn and grow type profile

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something about yourself family background
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Hyderābād) in Jun 2018

Interview

The first round will be face to face HR . In that they will ask only general HR questions. second round will be aptitude for name sake. Then final round will they will send you with the HRD Trainer to outside ask you to introduce there product to the people. Here confidance and communication level will be checked and feedback wis given by trainer to the manager . Selection is mostly depend on this aspect only.

Interview Questions
Appco Group
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appco Group (Hyderābād) in Apr 2018

Interview

I got mail from naukri. I reached Basheerbagh First round> they asked us to fill forms. Second round> they called more than 10 members at once and suggest us to sit in manager's room he interacted with us, asked us our basic info and shortlisted based on resumes and our talking abilities third round> they shortlisted immediately and asked us to write an exam of 20 questions consists of few general knowledge questions, aptitude, reasoning and English. Fourth round>again shortlisted all people and allotted each senior trainee manager to each candidate and they took each person along with them to field work, to check whether we can talk to people about our product to sell it or not. this was a bit embarrassing because as a b.tech graduate I felt shame to work in that kind of position it is purely kind of door-to-door selling of a product. I felt this position is not the correct fit for my qualification. Fifth round> They againa bring back to office after field test, and we were scheduled an inerview with manager he explained me about company and asked me to wait for call. I got call in the evening of same day. but I denied it.

Interview Questions
  • what is your goal? what is goal and target? why this job? so many...
Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Interviews