Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Aramark

1,065 Interview Reviews

2.2

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very nice interviewers seem like a casual meeting Two person interview asked basic interview questions discussed pay and shift needed offered job during interview and told to go do drug testing immediately after interview. Easiest interview ever!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Patient Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone call never received feed back good or bad on interview. I contacted via e- mail ands one both persons that interviewed me neither returned phone calls or e- mails

Interview Questions

• Bonus for manager as well as directors   1 Answer

Patient Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

It's very much "one-way" communications. You apply online through an ATS and they sit on your resume for a month or two. You get a receipt email...and wait. Recruiters seem like the bottleneck here. Out of the blue, you get an email, requesting an interview appointment with Recruiter. After that, you meet with a Regional Manager and they hit you with the situational interview questions for about 45 minutes. Then, you wait some more. I got the impression that the Regional Manager had little idea of the operational issues and opportunities of the Account or why the PSM vacancy occurred. Pretty aloof and detached.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you made a decision and later had to live with a negative outcome?   1 Answer

Patient Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aramark (Cleveland, OH (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with a group of senior ranking peers, same band level peers and HR. Lots of questions and situational situations. Took about 45 min or less. The general manager was also in the interview briefly. The current director of my new account sat in the interview and asked me personal questions regarding work history at previous account.

Interview Questions

• The difference between being a boss and a leader
      Strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Patient Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Cleveland, OH (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Typical upper management interview. I sat down with several other managers and peers (6 total) They asked me typical interview questions and some other information about myself. The atmosphere was warm and inviting, even laughing on several occasions. From there I met with the Hospital client and conducted a second (little more serious) interview. Both interviews took about an hour and were very smooth.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give an example of a time I made a bad decision and how I recovered from it.   1 Answer

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Was short a few questions about myself then the interviewer told me about the job description and what they expected he also discussed the company policies he went on to discuss what BaylorScott&White policies are and what they expects from their transporters

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to show up for my shift on time everyday   1 Answer

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aramark (Grapevine, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

They rushed to get it done because they just needed someone to fill their high turnover rate because of their incredibly poor managerial performance and racist and violent co workers

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Glenview, IL (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and we set in a room and he asked me a series of questions. One by one he would ask me the questions then I would answer them. Then when I was offered the job, I had to take a drug test and get a background check. The process was not that hard, it just took time and some of the questions were a bit silly.

Interview Questions

• do you have a problem with dead people?   1 Answer

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Asked about previous experience.gave me a job description. explained the things i needed to do and explained the hiring process. Asked regarding the job application. what made you apply ? why you chose this job?

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience related to the applied job.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

I went in and talked to the manager. The job ended up being not exactly what I wanted. I thought I would have more freedom as a cook.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if somebody began to have an allergic reaction to food you cooked?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.